The number of uses for honey is amazing.
From wound salve and cough syrup to dandruff cure, honey can solve a wide variety of problems.
The benefits of honey are mostly due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
It’s so effective that it’s often referred to as the nectar of the gods.
While eating raw honey daily is a great way to enhance your health, this gold liquid can also be mixed with other ingredients to create more powerful remedies.
Below are some simple honey remedies that are worth trying.
Most Popular Honey Remedies
- Honey And Garlic Syrup Is 10x More Powerful Than Penicillin
- Honey Wraps Gently Cures Cough And Removes Mucus From The Lungs
- Use Honey Before Bed For a Good Night’s Sleep
- Honey and Baking Soda For Cancer
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey For Weight Loss
- Powerful Antibiotic: Turmeric and Honey
- Honey-Ginger Paste For Colds, Flu and Sore Throats
- Carrot and Honey To Remove Phlegm From Lungs
- Bananas and Honey For Bronchitis
- Honey and Cinnamon To Lower Bad Cholesterol
- Coconut Oil and Honey For Coughs
- Honey Lotion For Beautiful Skin
- Honey and Lemon To Burn Fat
Read This Before Using Honey!
Before you attempt any of these honey remedies make sure you’ve gone through the following two rules.
- Honey, despite all of its health benefits, is still a form of sugar. Therefore, eat it in moderation. A good rule of thumb is to never go over 2-3 tablespoons of raw honey per day.
- Pediatricians strongly recommend that you avoid feeding honey to children until after their first birthday to avoid unnecessary risk of botulism.
- Doctor Pleads Guilty to Ordering Unnecessary Chemotherapy and Billing Medicare
Say it ain’t so, Joe. A Detroit doctor recently pleaded guilty to prescribing unnecessary tests, chemotherapy and other drugs that …
- 7 Common Conditions That Cause Chronic Pain
Pain hurts. The good news is that it is a symptom, your body’s way of telling your brain that something …
- The EXACT Amount of Epsom Salts You Should Be Adding to Your Bath Based on Your Weight
Epsom salt may look like salt, but it’s actually magnesium sulfate, a mineral compound (1). Epsom salt can be used …
- 3 Proven Ways To Use Intermittent Fasting To Help You Burn Fat
Intermittent fasting – the act of fasting for up to 24 hours at a time – has become particularly popular …
- 5 Natural Ways To Wipeout Underarm Odor For Good
Sweating is a natural process that’s actually odourless. So why do so many people suffer from body odour? Humans have …
- Here’s Why 97% of Western Europeans Don’t Drink Fluoridated Water
Fluoride is probably an ingredient you’re used to seeing on your toothpaste or hearing about at your dental clinic. However, …
- Sweden Bans Mandatory Vaccinations Over ‘Serious Health Concerns’
There’s no denying it: vaccines a controversial issue. On one hand, they have saved the lives of countless children and …
- Panera Removes Over 150 Unhealthy Chemicals From Its Food!
Eighty-three percent of the population in the United States visits fast food joints and over sixty-eight percent visits casual dining …
- 5 Common Risk Factors for Kidney Disease
Stay on the lookout for kidney disease—a silent killer that lurks quietly and strikes with dangerous consequences before most people …
- 6 Key Blood Tests You Haven’t Done But Should
When I was 24 years old I read the studies done by Drs. Brown and Goldsteine. They had just won …
- Napping Can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
Siesta. In some countries, an afternoon nap is part of the culture; to escape the afternoon heat, rest, and re-energize. …
- 11 Bad Habits You Can No Longer Get Away With In Your 40s
There are so many wonderful things about turning 40: finally comfortable with who you are; having the maturity you wish …
- What You Need to Know About Blood Pressure
Just about a third of Americans with high blood pressure aren’t even aware of the fact that they have it …
- Medical Marijuana Is Legalized Across The Entire Continent Of Australia!
History was made this month for the people Down Under. The Australian parliament passed a bill to amend the current …
- Why You Should NEVER Buy Or Drink This Type of Milk Ever Again
Did you know that up until recently, the soybean was not even considered fit to eat? Although it has been …