Updated Jul 7 2016. Drinking apple cider vinegar and honey water is strongly recommended for people who experience inflammation, problems with digestion, and pain in the muscles, joints or throat. All you have to do is to drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
Chronic illness can change your life. It robs you of your energy and health, and may even cause other health problems down the line. If you lead a stressful and fast-paced lifestyle while consuming large amounts of unhealthy foods and drinks, then keep on reading.
Unhealthy habits can cause your body to become acidic. A low pH level in your body can lead to many diseases, infections, inflammation, lack of energy and nausea.
Fortunately, consuming apple cider vinegar and honey can help alkalize the body. This raises the pH level of your blood back to its natural state making it easier to fight off germs and ailments.
Although there can be a lot of environmental, genetic and emotional reasons for illness, diet and lifestyle still remain the key players in how your body responds to these factors.
That’s why this drink is strongly recommended for people who experience inflammation, problems with digestion, and pain in the muscles, joints or throat. All you have to do is to drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
Why Does Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey Help?
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is fermented juice from crushed apples. Like apple juice, it contains some pectin; vitamins B1, B2, and B6; biotin; folic acid; niacin; pantothenic acid; and vitamin C. It also contains small amounts of the minerals sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Apple cider vinegar can also contain significant quantities of acetic acid and citric acid. via WebMD
Honey is a sweet syrup made by bees using nectar form flowers. It contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc. It also vitamins including vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, vitamin B6 and panthothenic acid. The darker and less processed the honey, the more nutrient-dense it is. via NationalHealthInstitute
Here are just a few benefits of this mixture:
- Eliminates joint pain
- Treats acid reflux and heartburn
- Helps with digestion and constipation
- Reduces cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps weight loss
- Eases sore throat
- Boosts energy
- Eliminates bad breath
- Decreases inflammation
How To Prepare This Miracle Vinegar and Honey Drink
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of raw, organic, apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Mix all ingredient in a tall glass and drink at least 20 minutes before breakfast.
- Feel free to drink more water afterwards to wash down the mix if you’re having trouble swallowing it.
Warning: High amounts of apple cider vinegar may may interfere with diuretics, laxatives and medicine for diabetes and heart diseases. Talk to your doctor before consuming ACV daily.
- Why Your Feet And Hands Are ALWAYS Cold (And How to Fix It!)
Your body’s circulation system is responsible for sending blood, oxygen, and nutrients throughout your body. When blood flow to a …
- Don’t Spend Your Money On Pedicure, Two Ingredients from Your Kitchen Can Make Your Feet Look Nice
When it comes to skincare, your hands and face are always the ones being spoiled with luxurious creams and treatments. …
- Wal-Mart to Sell Organic Food at ‘Non-Organic Prices’
On April 10, retail giant Wal-Mart announced a plan to offer packaged organic foods at prices comparable to their non-organic …
- How to Reheat Food Without Ever Using a Microwave Again
Microwaves are convenient, but they aren’t necessarily better. Nevermind the fact that they make your food too moist and soggy, microwaves …
- 4 Shocking Mammogram Facts You Don’t Know But Should
Doctors often recommend an annual mammogram. It’s supposedly one of the best ways to prevent breast cancer. However, in a recent …
- Before Committing to Glasses Try Blinking Exercises for Better Vision
After visiting your optician for your latest eye checkup, to be told your vision has worsened slightly, are given the …
- This Man Is Growing Tomatoes by The Dozens on Auto-Pilot Using ONLY Buckets (And No Electricity!)
Growing tomatoes on auto-pilot without manual labor? How does it work? The Alaska Grow Bucket design is based on a …
- This Is What Happens To Your Brain When You Experience Loneliness
Most of us, no matter how connected we may be in an age of constant interaction with others via social networks, …
- 9 Simple Things You Can Do Right Now To De-Stress
We all experience and deal with stress in different ways, but there are some universal constants. Stress triggers hormones like …
- Just a Few Drops of THESE Essential Oils Will Have You Sleeping in No Time!
As you’ve probably experienced yourself, a night of poor sleep can make a world of difference in your mood, ability …
- If You’ve Ever Woken Up Unable To Move, THIS Is What’s Happening To You…
Nightmares are something everyone experience at lest once in their lifetime: the feeling of being trapped, trying to run …
- Heavy Metal Exposure During Pregnancy May Contribute to Autism, NIH Finds
Heavy metal exposure during pregnancy may contribute to autism, according to a study recently completed and published by the National Institute …
- How To Get Beautiful Silky, Shiny, Straight Hair With Coconut Milk And Lemon Juice
Most people with curly hair wishes it was straight, and straight hair want it to be curly. As the saying …
- The Ultimate Detox Bath
We unknowingly put a lot of toxins in our bodies. Pollution, stress and other factors create this combination that makes …
- 5 Benefits of Cupping Therapy Everyone Should Know!
Athletes at the Rio Olympics have brought into mainstream discussion the ancient practice of cupping, made obvious on their skins …