Updated Jul 7 2016. Drinking apple cider vinegar and honey water is strongly recommended for people who experience inflammation, problems with digestion, and pain in the muscles, joints or throat. All you have to do is to drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
Chronic illness can change your life. It robs you of your energy and health, and may even cause other health problems down the line. If you lead a stressful and fast-paced lifestyle while consuming large amounts of unhealthy foods and drinks, then keep on reading.
Unhealthy habits can cause your body to become acidic. A low pH level in your body can lead to many diseases, infections, inflammation, lack of energy and nausea.
Fortunately, consuming apple cider vinegar and honey can help alkalize the body. This raises the pH level of your blood back to its natural state making it easier to fight off germs and ailments.
Although there can be a lot of environmental, genetic and emotional reasons for illness, diet and lifestyle still remain the key players in how your body responds to these factors.
That’s why this drink is strongly recommended for people who experience inflammation, problems with digestion, and pain in the muscles, joints or throat. All you have to do is to drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
Why Does Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey Help?
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is fermented juice from crushed apples. Like apple juice, it contains some pectin; vitamins B1, B2, and B6; biotin; folic acid; niacin; pantothenic acid; and vitamin C. It also contains small amounts of the minerals sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Apple cider vinegar can also contain significant quantities of acetic acid and citric acid. via WebMD
Honey is a sweet syrup made by bees using nectar form flowers. It contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc. It also vitamins including vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, vitamin B6 and panthothenic acid. The darker and less processed the honey, the more nutrient-dense it is. via NationalHealthInstitute
Here are just a few benefits of this mixture:
- Eliminates joint pain
- Treats acid reflux and heartburn
- Helps with digestion and constipation
- Reduces cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps weight loss
- Eases sore throat
- Boosts energy
- Eliminates bad breath
- Decreases inflammation
How To Prepare This Miracle Vinegar and Honey Drink
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of raw, organic, apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Mix all ingredient in a tall glass and drink at least 20 minutes before breakfast.
- Feel free to drink more water afterwards to wash down the mix if you’re having trouble swallowing it.
Warning: High amounts of apple cider vinegar may may interfere with diuretics, laxatives and medicine for diabetes and heart diseases. Talk to your doctor before consuming ACV daily.
- What Kind of Plastic Are You Eating Out of?
There’s been a lot of talk recently about BPA and other ingredients in plastics that can have a negative effect …
- Swiss Medical Board STOPS Breast Cancer Screening For This Shocking Reason!
Up until very recently, mammograms have been recommended by doctors for every woman over the age of 50 in the …
- Work Before Ten AM Is “Torture”: Here’s How To Have More Energy
Waking up in the morning is easy, but getting out of bed with energy is hard. Since we can’t create …
- Why Garlic May Be the Best Natural Treatment Against Hair Loss Caused By Fungi
Anyone can suffer from hair loss issues. In some cases, it is a sign of aging, but men and women …
- This Fast-Acting Anti-Inflammatory Tea Relieves Pain And Boosts Your Immune System
What do lemon, ginger and turmeric have in common? For starters, on their own, each of these ingredients is a …
- 5 Effective Ways To Relieve Constipation And Remove Toxic Waste Buildup
It is normal to experience 1-3 bowel movements per day. It is also normal to have it once every two …
- This Simple Bag Trick Will Keep Your Lemons Fresh And Juicy For a Whole Month
How To Store Lemons Drinking warm lemon water in the morning is a healthy ritual for obvious reasons. Lemons are …
- 9-Year-Old Girl Who Used Cannabis To Cure Her Cancer Shares A Message With The World
Now that the myths, stigma, and criminalization of cannabis are beginning to clear, we in North America are seeing what …
- Store-Bought “100% Parmesan Cheese” Has Everything BUT Parmesan…Here’s What You Need To Know
You’d think that products made in the United States have to have accurate labels, right? Well, the FDA has issued …
- How To Grow Aloe Vera At Home (And Health Benefits)
Aloe Vera is a member of the Old World succulent group known as Aloaceae. The plant has numerous healing properties …
- Carrots and Other Carotenoid-Rich Vegetables Boost Male Fertility
‘Carotenoids’ is the group name given to: alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lutein and lycopene – all of which have been found …
- THIS Oil Relieves Pain FASTER Than Both Pain Meds and ALL Other Natural Remedies
What do you do when you experience muscle pain? If you’re like most Americans, you probably open up your bathroom …
- How To Effectively Deep-Clean And Freshen Your Mattress Without Using Bleach
Although most people clean their bed sheets every week, it’s rare for people to think of washing their mattress even …
- How High-Fructose Corn Syrup Could Be Hurting You
With the transition from sugar to high-fructose corn syrup as the primary sweetener in the USA, obesity rates have tripled …
- New Device Plugs Gunshot Wounds Within Seconds
The average adult has about five liters of blood, depending on size and weight. Gunshot wounds can cause a person …