This amazing garlic syrup is something you should always keep on hand.
Not only is it practical because its ingredients are inexpensive and easy to come by but it’s also simple to make.
All you need for this home remedy is apple cider vinegar, garlic and some honey.
While each of these three ingredients possess its own unique set of health benefits, mixing them together enhances their effects.
Why Should I Drink This Garlic Syrup?
Taking this home remedy will help boost your immune system, lowers blood pressure as well as bad cholesterol.
It will also reduce your number of colds and infections, and is helpful against gout, arthritis, and joint aches.
How To Make Garlic Syrup?
- 8 peeled and lightly mashed cloves of garlic
- 1 cup (200ml) of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (200ml) of honey
- Blend the garlic so it becomes fine (you can also just crush your garlic)
- Add the honey and apple cider vinegar and blend for 10-15 seconds at high speed.
- Pour the mixture into a sealable glass jar.
- Store in the refrigerator for five days, with the occasional stir every day. After five days the mixture is ready.
To use, simply add 2 tsp of the garlic syrup in a tall glass of water, first thing in the morning. The mixture is very strong, and should not be taken directly.
Health Benefits of Ingredients
Honey is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. It’s often used to help quell a bad cough.
Garlic has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It also helps boost the immune system and its allicin content makes it one of nature’s most powerful antibiotic.
The great thing about this garlic syrup is that you don’t have to wait until you’re sick to take it. Drinking it regularly is a great way to prevent illness and maintain optimal health.
- If You See this Red Mark on Yourself or a Family Member, Seek Medical Attention Immediately!
Being outdoors is wonderful, but it has its risks. Rashes and bug bites are almost a guarantee when you spend …
- Cellular Garbage Contributes to Neurodegenerative Diseases
Nature thinks of everything. A new study outlines the discovery of a family of proteins in the body–termed CUET, for …
- Why a Himalayan Salt Block Is One Of The Greatest Things You Could Own
If you’re into natural health, then you’ve probably swapped out your deadly table salt for healing Himalayan salt. Since you’re …
- How To Recognize Skin Cancer – This Could Save Your Life
Melanoma poses the most serious threat over all forms of cancer. The American Cancer Society has predicted that there will …
- What Happens When You Drink Banana And Cinnamon One Hour Before Going To Sleep
Sleep disorders are extremely prevalent all over the world. The American Academy of Sleep Medicine published an article specifically about insomnia …
- Top 9 Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Right now, there are more than 2.3 million people in the world who are affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS).  …
- USDA Says: Okay To Ship U.S. Chickens to China for Cheap Processing Then Back Home For You to Eat
A new shipping and processing policy allowing chickens raised and slaughtered in the U.S. to be shipped to China for …
- Don’t EVER Use Turmeric If You’re On Any of The Following Medications
It’s a well-known fact that turmeric is one of the most effective health-boosting substances available today. Its active ingredient, curcumin, …
- World’s Fittest Grandma Bodybuilder Just Celebrated Her 80th Birthday!
Despite what many people will tell you, bodybuilding isn’t just for the young and fit: it can be learned at …
- Dove’s ‘Real’ Beauty Products Are Filled With Cancer-Causing Chemicals, Fake Dyes and Toxic Fragrance
In one sense the marketing gurus of Dove beauty and skin care products hit the nail on the head. They …
- 5 Ways to Allergy-Proof Your Home
Allergy season is in full swing and allergy-sufferers are really suffering. If you’re being pummelled by pollen and suffering its …
- Energy Saving Light Bulbs Are Poisonous To The Brain, Nervous System, Liver, Kidneys And Heart
There is a growing frenzy about the safety of energy saving light bulbs, which have grown increasingly popular. The US …
- Doctor Sells His Practice in New Jersey, Buys Organic Farm & Begins Treating Patients Himself
Let food be thy medicine has never seemed so appropriate. Following the natural food trend, New Jersey doctor Robert Weiss …
- 5 Yoga Poses for Stress Relief
By now, you know that stress is not exactly the best thing for your health. Yoga is a great stress-buster …
- Doctors Refused to Give This Woman a Smear Test. 15 Months Later, She Died From Cervical Cancer…
Could you imagine being denied a medical test you requested all due to your age? For poor Sorcha Glenn, this …