This amazing garlic syrup is something you should always keep on hand.
Not only is it practical because its ingredients are inexpensive and easy to come by but it’s also simple to make.
All you need for this home remedy is apple cider vinegar, garlic and some honey.
While each of these three ingredients possess its own unique set of health benefits, mixing them together enhances their effects.
Why Should I Drink This Garlic Syrup?
Taking this home remedy will help boost your immune system, lowers blood pressure as well as bad cholesterol.
It will also reduce your number of colds and infections, and is helpful against gout, arthritis, and joint aches.
How To Make Garlic Syrup?
- 8 peeled and lightly mashed cloves of garlic
- 1 cup (200ml) of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (200ml) of honey
- Blend the garlic so it becomes fine (you can also just crush your garlic)
- Add the honey and apple cider vinegar and blend for 10-15 seconds at high speed.
- Pour the mixture into a sealable glass jar.
- Store in the refrigerator for five days, with the occasional stir every day. After five days the mixture is ready.
To use, simply add 2 tsp of the garlic syrup in a tall glass of water, first thing in the morning. The mixture is very strong, and should not be taken directly.
Health Benefits of Ingredients
Honey is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. It’s often used to help quell a bad cough.
Garlic has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It also helps boost the immune system and its allicin content makes it one of nature’s most powerful antibiotic.
The great thing about this garlic syrup is that you don’t have to wait until you’re sick to take it. Drinking it regularly is a great way to prevent illness and maintain optimal health.
- 6 Natural Mosquito Repellents That Work
Few things can be as frustrating as listening to mosquitos when trying to drift off to sleep or being bitten …
- How To Breathe Away Negative And Difficult Emotions
Breathing is an automatic action that sustains life. On average, you inhale about 30,000 times a day without even realizing …
- Big City Jail Creates Ingenious Way to Rehabilitate Prisoners. (and Feed Them, Too!)
(DenverPost) Instead of inmate beds, a bed of lettuce sits in the Denver jail’s Palmer Building, where a convict dormitory …
- Early Warning Signs Your Body Has TOO MUCH Estrogen (Millions of Women Unknowingly Have This!)
Few women know that there is such a thing as too much estrogen. In fact, excessive estrogen can increase the …
- 17 Early Warning Signs of Cancer Most of Us Overlook Because They’re So Common
Early detection is vital when it comes to the successful treatment of cancer, especially when it comes to particularly aggressive …
- Sorry, Pet Lovers, But It’s Time To Stop Sharing The Bed
It’s been long known and often clinically proven that having a pet is good for you, both mentally and physically. …
- 9 Potentially Serious Causes of Tinnitus
Tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, is usually a fleeting problem that will go away on its own. Generally, it’s …
- Get Rid of Headaches And Reduce Swelling With This 2-Ingredient Remedy
There’s a particular kind of headache that’s especially painful and persistent – sinus headaches are among the most common types …
- Some Guy Posted His Hospital Bill Online. You’ll See Why Everyone’s Talking About It.
In a Reddit post gone viral, a man explained that he went to the hospital for an appendicitis, and ended …
- This Is What Sleeping On Your Left Side Can Do For Your Brain, Stomach And Lymphatic System
The way you sleep affects your health much more than you may think. Sleep give our bodies a chance to …
- 5 Vital Health Screenings Every Men Over 50 Should Do
As each year passes you by, your body is constantly changing and trying to keep up with all the demands …
- 7 Everyday Items That Are Actually Harmful
Everyday people perform a variety of common tasks that seem normal. Many of these everyday things are actually hurting us. …
- Dangerous Chemical Found in Cans and Plastic Bottles Linked to High Blood Pressure
A recent study confirmed that BPA (bisphenol A) increases blood pressure in humans when ingested. BPA, a chemical commonly used …
- The Healing Coconut Lemon Pudding Anyone With Joint Pain Needs To Eat
Who knew that lemon pudding can actually help you manage arthritis? Joint pain is not only extremely painful, it is …
- Cannabis Proves Effective In Treating Crohn’s Disease by Reducing Pain, Inflammation and Diarrhea
A new clinical study published in the journal Pharmacology and by the National Institute of Health has found that cannabis …