What Relation Does Baking Soda And Cancer Have?
When you’re not feeling well, you shouldn’t reach for conventional pain medication or prescription drugs.
These conventional treatments can leave your liver weakened and scarred and can kill beneficial gut bacteria.
Instead, there are many amazing foods and remedies that work just as good as these drugs, but feed your body instead of damaging it.
Although you may not think of baking soda and honey as medicine, they truly are the two-punch combination that kicks almost any chronic disease to the curb, even cancer.
The Power Of Honey And Baking Soda
1. Baking Soda
Inflammation causes the body to become acidic, making it a welcoming home to harmful bacteria and viruses (1).
Persistent inflammation can lead to chronic diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s) and certain cancers (2).
Bicarbonate, an alkaline substance that increases the pH of the blood (3), increases tumor pH and inhibits spontaneous metastasis (4).
It also boosts the body’s natural cancer-fighting abilities. One man even used it to cure himself of stage 4 prostate cancer.
Honey has a unique set of antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, digestive and antioxidant properties. Holistic practitioners consider it one of nature’s best all-around remedies.
Along with inflammation, oxidative stress is a common cause of chronic disease. It can cause autoimmune disorders, aging, cataract, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases and cancer (5).
Oxidative stress occurs when antioxidants in the body can no longer keep up with the natural production of free radicals through cellular metabolism (6).
Honey is one the world’s best sources of powerful antioxidants, making it a true contender against oxidative stress.
The syrup also has the ability to act upon more than 80 species of pathogen to prevent against multiple diseases (7).
Combined, honey and baking soda specifically target cancer cells and destroys them. Heat binds them together just long enough to reach cancer cells.
Cancer cells thrive on sugar, consuming 15 times more glucose than normal cells. That’s why honey acts as a carrier, enticing cancer cells to gobble it up and allowing the baking soda to penetrate in the cells (8).
Once inside, the baking soda makes the cancer cells more alkaline and effectively renders them useless.
You can also substitute honey for molasses or maple syrup.
Cancer-Fighting Baking Soda And Honey Remedy
- 1 tbsp of Baking soda (aluminum-free)
- 3 tbsp Organic raw honey (manuka is best)
- Combine baking soda with maple syrup, or honey in a small bowl.
- Spoon into a stainless steel saucepan and cook over low heat or 10 minutes.
- Stir frequently and do not let it boil.
- Meanwhile, soak a sealed sterile glass jar in warm water. This will prevent it from breaking when it comes into contact with the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the jar and let it cool.
- Once cooled, tighten the lid and leave out for future use.
How to use:
Take a tablespoon of this mixture three times a day, half an hour before meals, for a month.
Make sure to only make a batch of this medicine at a time to ensure freshness and effectiveness.
As you go through treatment, avoid wheat, sugar and dairy products and reduce your intake of meat.
You should also make sure to keep your mind and body healthy by staying hydrated, eating organic, exercising daily and getting enough sleep.
- 7-week-old Boy Hears Mom’s Voice for the First Time, Can’t Help But Smile.
In 2012, Lachlan Lever of Victoria, Australia was born with moderate to severe hearing loss in both ears. Seven weeks …
- 15 Genius Tricks To Keep Your Fruits And Vegetables Fresh And Delicious
There is nothing more frustrating than watching your once fresh and vibrant fruits and veggies dry up or rot before …
- No Evidence of Aloe Vera Found in the Aloe Vera at Wal-Mart, CVS
Aloe vera is one of the most popular home remedies throughout the Americas. While it used to be a folk …
- Handy Guide To Vitamins A-K
Vitamins like minerals are nutrients that are required by your body in order to function properly. A vitamin deficiency occurs …
- Historical Facts Behind Cancer Fighting Drugs Will Shock You
Some cancer drugs have been around since the 1940’s. Even back then these drugs were administered to patients with cancer, …
- These 23 Restaurants Have the Most Antibiotics in their Meat – Avoid Them!
Antibiotic resistance. You may have heard the phrase shouted about in health circles, but what does it really mean? Of course, …
- 17 Simple Home Remedies For Fighting Indigestion
There are many common causes for indigestion – eating too much is probably one of the most common, but it’s …
- These Illustrations Show What It’s Like To Suffer From Anxiety And Depression
Depression and anxiety are extremely common mental illnesses, but they’re very poorly understood by society in general. Because of social …
- Acidic Diet Increases Risk of Diabetes, Study Says
A diet high in acidic foods — meat, fish, and sodas, for instance — may put some women at greater …
- The Dorito Effect: How Big Food Companies Have Tricked Us into Craving the Worst Foods on Earth
You like what you eat, you eat what you like, you are what you eat. In the First World, instead …
- 15 Ways to Fill Your Home With Positive Energy And High Vibrations
You have probably heard of the term chi (Qi). It is essentially the energy that gives life. This energy flows …
- How To Make Your Own First Aid Ointment That’s Safer And Better Than The Store-Bought Stuff
Bacterial ointments are an essential part of family first aid kits. When children have a bug bite or a scraped knee, …
- 5 Anti-Aging Herbs To Keep Your Liver Young And Happy (Just Drink Them As Tea!)
Did you know that your liver is the second largest organ in your body? In fact, it’s one of the …
- See How Much Fat You Can Burn By Adding Prunes, Kefir And Oats To Your Morning Breakfast
Skipping out on your first meal of the day is never a good idea, unless you actually know what you’re doing. In …
- Root Canals And Breast Cancer: The Hidden Link No One Told You About
Going to the dentist can be pretty stressful for some people, especially if they don’t practice proper oral hygiene. But …