What Relation Does Baking Soda And Cancer Have?
When you’re not feeling well, you shouldn’t reach for conventional pain medication or prescription drugs.
These conventional treatments can leave your liver weakened and scarred and can kill beneficial gut bacteria.
Instead, there are many amazing foods and remedies that work just as good as these drugs, but feed your body instead of damaging it.
Although you may not think of baking soda and honey as medicine, they truly are the two-punch combination that kicks almost any chronic disease to the curb, even cancer.
The Power Of Honey And Baking Soda
1. Baking Soda
Inflammation causes the body to become acidic, making it a welcoming home to harmful bacteria and viruses (1).
Persistent inflammation can lead to chronic diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s) and certain cancers (2).
Bicarbonate, an alkaline substance that increases the pH of the blood (3), increases tumor pH and inhibits spontaneous metastasis (4).
It also boosts the body’s natural cancer-fighting abilities. One man even used it to cure himself of stage 4 prostate cancer.
Honey has a unique set of antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, digestive and antioxidant properties. Holistic practitioners consider it one of nature’s best all-around remedies.
Along with inflammation, oxidative stress is a common cause of chronic disease. It can cause autoimmune disorders, aging, cataract, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases and cancer (5).
Oxidative stress occurs when antioxidants in the body can no longer keep up with the natural production of free radicals through cellular metabolism (6).
Honey is one the world’s best sources of powerful antioxidants, making it a true contender against oxidative stress.
The syrup also has the ability to act upon more than 80 species of pathogen to prevent against multiple diseases (7).
Combined, honey and baking soda specifically target cancer cells and destroys them. Heat binds them together just long enough to reach cancer cells.
Cancer cells thrive on sugar, consuming 15 times more glucose than normal cells. That’s why honey acts as a carrier, enticing cancer cells to gobble it up and allowing the baking soda to penetrate in the cells (8).
Once inside, the baking soda makes the cancer cells more alkaline and effectively renders them useless.
You can also substitute honey for molasses or maple syrup.
Cancer-Fighting Baking Soda And Honey Remedy
- 1 tbsp of Baking soda (aluminum-free)
- 3 tbsp Organic raw honey (manuka is best)
- Combine baking soda with maple syrup, or honey in a small bowl.
- Spoon into a stainless steel saucepan and cook over low heat or 10 minutes.
- Stir frequently and do not let it boil.
- Meanwhile, soak a sealed sterile glass jar in warm water. This will prevent it from breaking when it comes into contact with the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the jar and let it cool.
- Once cooled, tighten the lid and leave out for future use.
How to use:
Take a tablespoon of this mixture three times a day, half an hour before meals, for a month.
Make sure to only make a batch of this medicine at a time to ensure freshness and effectiveness.
As you go through treatment, avoid wheat, sugar and dairy products and reduce your intake of meat.
You should also make sure to keep your mind and body healthy by staying hydrated, eating organic, exercising daily and getting enough sleep.
- Spray This Oil And You Will Never See Mold Again
Mold is everywhere, whether you can see it or not. These microscopic fungi flourish not only in the bathroom but …
- Science Proves Himalayan Salt Lamps Fight Anxiety and Depression
If you’ve already made the switch to Himalayan salt in the kitchen, why not take it a step further? Large …
- Avoid Fleas and Ticks Forever With This Natural Remedy!
Every pet owner knows how annoying fleas can be. These minuscule insects can multiply in days and easily infest your …
- 9 Exercises To Burn Abdominal Fat
What are the best exercises to burn belly fat? A common question in the world of fitness. Belly fat is …
- 9 Signs You’re Overstressed (And Don’t Know It)
Countless studies show that stress is at actually at the root of most disease. In fact, 77 percent of us …
- Your Body Is Acidic. Here’s What You NEED To Do (The Real Truth Behind Cancer…)
Ever heard of Dr. Otto H. Warburg? Unless you or your family member has suffered from cancer and tried to …
- Take THIS Before Bed to Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat While You Sleep
Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat It’s normal for your weight to fluctuate by a few pounds, even when you exercise …
- The EXACT Amount of Epsom Salts You Should Be Adding to Your Bath Based on Your Weight
Epsom salt may look like salt, but it’s actually magnesium sulfate, a mineral compound (1). Epsom salt can be used …
- 8 Things Your Eyes Are Trying To Tell You About Your Health
It’s commonly claimed that “Your eyes are the window to your soul”. While there is some debate about who originally said …
- Here’s Why Women Need More Sleep Than Men (It Has Something To Do With Their Ability To Multi-Task)
While everyone should strive to get adequate sleep, a recent study from Duke University has shown that sleep deprivation may …
- Baking Soda and Castor Oil Can Treat More than 20 Health Problems
The more we learn about Nature, the more astonishing we find it. Ages-old remedies still work and can be applied …
- How to Use a ¼ Teaspoon of Nutmeg to Fall Asleep and Relieve ALL Your Insomnia Symptoms Overnight
There’s nothing like a poor night of sleep to set you on the wrong foot for the day to come. …
- Top Doctors Are Warning Anyone Over 40 To Stop Taking Ibuprofen Immediately. Here’s Why…
What do you do when a headache settles in? Chances are, you probably do the same thing as when you …
- This Is How Much Walking You REALLY Need To Lose Weight
When it comes to weight loss, many people believe that high-intensity exercises are the only way to shed a few …
- Spray This 3-Ingredient Oil On Your Feet 10 Minutes Before Bed And You’ll Be Dozing Off In No Time!
Do you have trouble falling asleep? Can you recall the last time you had a restful sleep and woke up rejuvenated? …