Your knees are the most important joints in your body. They’re also the largest.
Not only do they support your weight, they also play a crucial role in mobility.
Without healthy knees, even maintaining a proper posture is a challenge. Not to mention walking, running, standing, and jumping are out of the picture completely.
The Deal On Knee Pain
The pain may also be accompanied by swelling, stiffness, redness, warmth, muscle weakness, popping or crunching noises, and the inability to fully straighten the knee (2).
Left untreated, joint pain may lead to partial -and eventually complete- loss of mobility.
The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) contains enzymes and acids that improve the digestion and absorption of the essential minerals and nutrients necessary for healthy joints. It also contains joint-healthy calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorous.
Plus, ACV dissolves acid crystals that build up in the joints. It even alkalizes the body to relieve inflammation and promote detoxification.
You can take advantage of these benefits in two ways. Drinking diluted apple cider vinegar helps reduce inflammation throughout the body. For targeted results, use it topically by taking an ACV bath or applying the vinegar directly to your knees.
Best of all, unlike conventional treatments like ibuprofen, ACV doesn’t have any side-effects.
Simple Solution For Knee Pain Relief
This little trick will improve your mobility and pain in as little as a week. For lasting results, make sure to eat more anti-inflammatory foods, consume collagen-rich gelatin, and strengthen your joints and surrounding muscles with regular exercise.
- 3 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of salt
- Mix the vinegar and salt in a large bowl.
- Take a long piece of medical cloth and soak it in the mixture until well saturated.
- Remove excess moisture from the cloth and wrap it loosely around your knee. Cover it with cling wrap to avoid wetting your sheets.
- Leave the cloth on overnight.
- Repeat the process for 7 days.
To improve joint flexibility even more, try this stretch any time you feel pain. You’ll be walking (and dancing) in no time!
- 11 Ways Dehydration Could Be Making You Fat And Sick
The average human body is around 70% water. By not drinking enough water we are causing a whole raft of …
- Fatigue, Vitamin Deficiencies, and Diabetes: 7 Health Problems that Your Hands are Warning You About
The eyes may be the windows to the soul but your hands may be the windows to your blood and …
- Black Lemonade Recipe: The Cleansing Drink That Is So Powerful, You Need To Be Careful When Drinking It
With all the toxins in our environment, it’s a good idea to cleanse your innards every now and then. Sipping …
- Add 2 Tbsp. Of This Coconut Oil Mixture To Your Morning Coffee To Burn A TON Of Calories
Do you drink coffee every morning? If yes, the following coffee creamer recipe is definitely something you’ll want to try (if …
- The 5-Minute Yoga Routine That Can Help Restore Thyroid Levels
Yoga entails more than black stretchy pants and planks. It’s an Eastern practice that goes back thousands of years, an …
- How To Use Himalayan Salt Lamps For Better Air, Sleep And Mental Clarity
Himalayan crystal salt is the purest salt available on earth. Hence why it is used a lot for salt lamps. …
- Sleepless Children Are Aging Faster At A Cellular Level
The importance of sleep is often overlooked but it really can’t be over-emphasized. While you sleep, much of your body …
- Here’s The Homemade Cannabis Oil Recipe That People Are Using as a Chemo Alternative
People have been increasingly becoming aware of the anti-cancer benefits of cannabis over the last few years. Many studies done …
- How To Grow Aloe Vera At Home (And Health Benefits)
Aloe Vera is a member of the Old World succulent group known as Aloaceae. The plant has numerous healing properties …
- 72 Uses For Simple Household Products To Save Money & Avoid Toxins
Many cleaning products available on the market contain harmful toxins. Prolonged use of these products can cause skin irritation and …
- 10 High-Protein Vegetables You Need to Start Eating Today
Protein is the building blocks of muscles as well as bone, skin, hair, and nearly every other part of your …
- 7 Minutes. No Equipment. One Science-Backed Core Workout That Works
Working out is difficult for most people to do on a regular basis. The main issue that arises is making …
- The Many Benefits of Coriander Seed Oil and How to Use It
Coriander is a savory spice used extensively in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisine. It is the seed of the cilantro …
- 4 Diet Mistakes You’re Making that Only Create More Belly Fat
Many people (especially men) find that they accumulate abdominal fat that’s very hard to get rid of. This is especially …
- Teen Invents Bra That Can Save Millions After Mom Nearly Dies Of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the main health concerns that women face in this day and age. For many, learning of …