Easy ACV Recipes for Arthritis Pain
Getting used to the taste of ACV might be your first hurdle. Some people like it, but it can be off-putting for many.
The best way to start drinking ACV is slowly, only a few teaspoons at a time.
It should also be taken daily if you hope to see significant results. There are several recipes you can use or as you get used to the taste of ACV, you can make your own recipes.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
1. Mix 1-3 teaspoons ACV with 8 ounces water (Lukewarm is usually best).
2. Add honey to taste. Use pure Manuka honey if you can as it has the most therapeutic benefits.
3. Drink 3 times daily, preferably before meals.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Cherry Juice
1. Mix 1 teaspoon ACV into a 6 ounce glass of cherry juice.
2. Drink 2 times daily to relieve arthritis pain.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar and Peppermint Tea Tonic
1. Prepare a 10 oz. glass of peppermint tea.
2. Mix in 1 tablespoon ACV.
3. Add 1 teaspoon honey.
4. Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
5. Drink once daily to relieve arthritis pain.
Apple Cider Vinegar also works well topically. Here are some mixtures you can try for arthritis pain and stiffness.