The best method to prevent cancer from ever developing is not giving it any reasons to do so. But that isn’t something easily doable especially in a world where stress, lack of sleep and environmental toxins are the norm. While there is a wealth of information on ways to naturally fight cancer, there’s no single cure for it. However, there are many natural cancer protocols that exist including:
- and many others.
Each of these vary slightly in their approach. Why? Because each person reacts to these differently. Just as you are unique in this world, how your body reacts to a specific protocol may not be the same for another. The key is finding the right protocol for your body’s individual health and needs. But despite being different from each other, these cancer protocols also share similarities.
15 Anti-Cancer Tips
These are core principles that remain the same regardless of which protocol you follow. Think of these as the foundation for every natural cancer protocol that exists today. This list of anti-cancer tips is something you should definitely try to apply to your everyday life. You don’t have to wait until you develop cancer to do these!
1. Alkalize The Body
Learn more about how your body’s pH level can affect your health here.
2. Breathe More Oxygen
Healthy cells rely on oxygen to live, this is what’s known as an aerobic process. On the other hand, cancer cells are anaerobic, meaning they don’t need oxygen to survive. In 1955, two American scientists, R.A. Malmgren and C.C. Flanigan, found that oxygen deficiency is ALWAYS present when cancer develops.
3. Stay Hydrated
Your body requires water to help flush out toxins. Dehydration can lead to various health problems and make it harder for your body to get rid of waste. Learn more about how much water you should be drinking based on your weight here.
4. Eat More Nutrient-Dense Foods
It goes without saying but eating foods that are nutrient-dense is a great way to supply your body with the minerals, vitamins and antioxidants it needs to fight cancer cells.
5. Whole Food Supplements
It’s not always easy to meet the nutritional requirements your body needs. That’s why whole food supplements are so great. They’re practical and help fill in the nutritional gaps in your diet.
6. Quit Sugar
Cancer cells love sugar. It’s their main source of energy. The less sugar you eat, the better. Also try to avoid synthetically made artificial sweeteners because they’re often laced with heavy metals and are known to cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, weakness, seizures, difficulty breathing, sleep problems and neurological reactions.
7. Stop Eating Processed Junk
The amount of food additives and various chemicals that go into making these foods are linked to cancer and other health problems.
8. Go Organic (As Often As You Can)
It goes without saying that foods that haven’t been sprayed with pesticides or herbicides are a lot better for you. There are plenty of reasons to avoid foods laced with glyphosate and cancer happens to be one of them. If you can’t afford organic all the time, check out this list of foods here.
9. Cut Back On Chemicals
Many store-bought household cleaners are full of toxins and not healthy for you or the environment. In fact, you can clean just about everything with baking soda and vinegar. You’ll also want to avoid scented candles and air fresheners.
10. Use Natural Beauty Products
A lot of beauty products sold on the market today contain heavy metals and toxins. In fact, some shampoos even contain cancer-causing chemicals!
11. Increase Your Intake of Dietary Fiber
Fiber helps your body absorb toxins in the gut before being expelled as fecal matter. Most of us are not consuming the recommended 35 grams of fiber daily. Here’s a 2-ingredient recipe that you can make to increase your intake of dietary fiber.
12. Make Smoothies or Juices
When making smoothies or juices, always make sure your recipe uses the 80/20 rule. That is, 80% of your smoothie or juice should be vegetables and the remaining 20% can be fruits, nuts and such.
13. Detox Your Body Regularly
Whether you do this by sweating in a sauna, juice fasting or going vegetarian for a week, helping your body detox is a great way to ensure that all your systems are fully operational.
14. Clean Up The Air
The quality of the air you breathe matters. Millions of people die in China due to polluted air. Even in developed countries such as the UK, an estimated 40,000 people die each year from this. If you live in a big city with pollution concerns. Consider purchasing an air cleaner for your home. You might also want to consider growing some air purifying plants.
15. Practice Meditation
Stress is very harmful to your whole being and for obvious reasons. Try to spend some time every day meditating or practicing breathing techniques. Doing either one of these will greatly improve your health.