There’s no denying that eating a healthy diet and exercising are the two best things you can do to burn fat. It’s a proven fact.
That being said, for some individuals losing fat can be more challenging. The reason? They’ve got too many toxins stored within their fat cells.
So when these toxins are released back into the bloodstream as a result of fat loss, their body has to quickly get rid of them. Otherwise, the toxins will simply be stored back into different fat cells.
To prevent this from happening, your body’s detoxifying systems have to be in optimal shape.
Fat Flush Water Health Benefits
There’s nothing better for your body when you’re trying to lose weight and expel toxins than fat flush water recipes. Here are 3 simple reasons why drinking these work:
- Many of your body’s natural detoxifying systems depend on water for filtering out toxins.
- They’re extremely low in calories.
- They offer additional nutrients required by your body to detox.
In addition, it is important to drink enough water each day to keep yourself hydrated and facilitate the breakdown and elimination of fat cells.
Fat Flush Water Recipes
1. Lemon-Ginger Fat Flush Water
- 2 Liters (64 oz.) purified water
- 1 medium-sized lemon, sliced in thin pieces
- 12 spearmint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, sliced in thin pieces
Add all the ingredients in a large pitcher. Leave it overnight, so the flavors can combine. Drink the water in the morning.
2. Grapefruit Flush
- 2 Liters (64 oz.) Purified Water
- 1 Tangerine, sectioned
- 1/2 Grapefruit, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Cucumber, sliced into thin pieces
- 4 Peppermint or Spearmint Leaves
- Ice (optional)
Mix in a pitcher before bed and drink throughout the entire next day. Please consider using organic produce for this. If it is unavailable to you, thoroughly wash your produce before adding it to the water.
There you have it! Please be advised that drinking fat flush water alone is unlikely to burn fat on its own.
So you still have to eat healthy foods and stay physically active. It’s best to think of fat flush water as an additional tool that you can use to help you lose weight.
And don’t forget, it’s not about restricting calories, but making sure you feed your body the nutrients it needs for a healthy metabolism.
- How To Make A Slimming Herbal Tea
This herbal tea will slim the waistline, stabilize mood, improve sleep, increase libido, decrease water retention and create a more …
- Struggle With Belly Fat? You Need To Start Drinking These 4 Teas Immediately
One of the most frustrating types of fat is belly fat. This fat is not only stubborn, but it comes …
- The Blood Sugar Solution Diet
Published in February 2012, The Blood Sugar Solution Diet by Dr. Mark Hyman continues to be one of the leading …
- 3 Secret Fears That Keep You Fat
Weight loss isn’t easy for most people, and it’s especially hard for those who have struggled with their weight and body image …
- Why Women Lose Weight More Slowly Than Men
If you’re a woman who has had a weight loss contest with a male friend, partner, or family member, you’ve probably suspected …
- 14 Ways To Binge Proof Your Home
If you’re struggling with overeating, consider the following fourteen tips for binge-proofing your home. #1 Buy Smaller Plates Studies have …
- 25 Simple Tips to Help Set and Reach Your Weight Loss Goals
Losing weight is tough, but there are plenty of little things you can do to help yourself shed pounds and …
- Here’s Where Your Body Fat Goes When You Lose Weight (You’ll Be Surprised!)
Many dietitians and personal trainers believe that when you burn fat during a workout, that fat is being used up as fuel for …
- 5 Chair Exercises That Reduce Belly Fat In No Time!
While working an office job sure has its benefits, sitting down for most of the day has its risks. Your …
- Add 2 Tbsp. Of This Coconut Oil Mixture To Your Morning Coffee To Burn A TON Of Calories
Do you drink coffee every morning? If yes, the following coffee creamer recipe is definitely something you’ll want to try (if …
- New 7-Day Lemon Diet Will Detox and Burn Fat
The reason most diets fail is because they either don’t work or they are simply too difficult to follow. In …
- High Intensity Exercise Helps Curb Appetite, Study Says
In a new study published in June this year, researchers at the University of Western Australia discovered that high intensity …
- Top 3 Strategies For Losing Stubborn Fat
If you’ve ever had success losing weight, you’re probably acutely familiar with the other side of this coin: the fat …
- 15 Herbs & Spices That Help You Lose Weight
Add these herbs and spices to your healthy foods to reach your weight loss goals! #1 Turmeric Most commonly associated …
- Try the World’s 7 Easiest Exercises for Back Fat and Underarm Flab
Fitness is a whole-body state. Muscle strength and tone along with cardiovascular health go together to complete the picture. No …