There’s no denying that eating a healthy diet and exercising are the two best things you can do to burn fat. It’s a proven fact.
That being said, for some individuals losing fat can be more challenging. The reason? They’ve got too many toxins stored within their fat cells.
So when these toxins are released back into the bloodstream as a result of fat loss, their body has to quickly get rid of them. Otherwise, the toxins will simply be stored back into different fat cells.
To prevent this from happening, your body’s detoxifying systems have to be in optimal shape.
Fat Flush Water Health Benefits
There’s nothing better for your body when you’re trying to lose weight and expel toxins than fat flush water recipes. Here are 3 simple reasons why drinking these work:
- Many of your body’s natural detoxifying systems depend on water for filtering out toxins.
- They’re extremely low in calories.
- They offer additional nutrients required by your body to detox.
In addition, it is important to drink enough water each day to keep yourself hydrated and facilitate the breakdown and elimination of fat cells.
Fat Flush Water Recipes
1. Lemon-Ginger Fat Flush Water
- 2 Liters (64 oz.) purified water
- 1 medium-sized lemon, sliced in thin pieces
- 12 spearmint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, sliced in thin pieces
Add all the ingredients in a large pitcher. Leave it overnight, so the flavors can combine. Drink the water in the morning.
2. Grapefruit Flush
- 2 Liters (64 oz.) Purified Water
- 1 Tangerine, sectioned
- 1/2 Grapefruit, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Cucumber, sliced into thin pieces
- 4 Peppermint or Spearmint Leaves
- Ice (optional)
Mix in a pitcher before bed and drink throughout the entire next day. Please consider using organic produce for this. If it is unavailable to you, thoroughly wash your produce before adding it to the water.
There you have it! Please be advised that drinking fat flush water alone is unlikely to burn fat on its own.
So you still have to eat healthy foods and stay physically active. It’s best to think of fat flush water as an additional tool that you can use to help you lose weight.
And don’t forget, it’s not about restricting calories, but making sure you feed your body the nutrients it needs for a healthy metabolism.
- 5 Ways Your Smartphone Is Hurting You
Finding life hard to bear without your smartphone attached to you 24/7? Well read on as what we have uncovered …
- 7 Lesser-Known Signs of Vitamin D Deficiency Most People Miss
Vitamin D deficiency is a problem which affects more people than you might think – since 2008, it has been …
- How To Safely Remove Skin Tags At Home Using THIS Inexpensive Bathroom Item
Skin tags are little annoying flaps of skin that look a bit like warts (1). They’re usually either pink or …
- Use This Inexpensive DIY Hack To Keep Your Feet Warm Throughout The Winter
The cold always finds a way to your feet. Colds, cystitis, kidney problems are just few of the many problems you may face …
- Are You Being Overprescribed Antibiotics?
Antibiotics are, by all means, incredibly useful drugs, and they’ve turned what used to be lethal illnesses into mere annoyances (and maybe …
- What This Neuroscientist Has To Say About Sleep Will Shock You (Never Skipping On Sleep Again!)
From early scientists to today’s advanced modern technology, our understanding of the significance of sleep has changed drastically over the …
- 100% Natural Bomb Against Cold And Flu – You’ll Feel Like New In Just 24 Hours
The cold and flu aren’t just unpleasant, they’re also potentially dangerous. This is particularly true for pregnant women, people taking …
- Ginger Kills Two Common Types of Cancer – Study Finds
Thanks to research from the University of Michigan and nearly three centuries of medicinal use, we can now utilize ginger root …
- Wearing a Pair of Eyeglasses Like These Could Help You Sleep Better At Night And Here’s Why
According to the CDC, insufficient sleep is a national epidemic, “linked to motor vehicle crashes, industrial disasters, and medical and …
- New Research Finds Cheeseburgers As Bad For You As Smoking
People who are considered ‘middle aged’, which is between the ages of 50-65 years old, that consume a high protein …
- You Will Be Shocked by What Caused This Child’s Massive Tooth Decay!
For many families around the world, a trip to the dentist is a luxury they can’t afford. This has led …
- Handy Guide To Vitamins A-K
Vitamins like minerals are nutrients that are required by your body in order to function properly. A vitamin deficiency occurs …
- 6 Ways You’re Causing Your Own Memory Loss
Memory loss is a common side effect of aging. Most of us know that we’re supposed to stay mentally active, …
- Heavy Metal Exposure During Pregnancy May Contribute to Autism, NIH Finds
Heavy metal exposure during pregnancy may contribute to autism, according to a study recently completed and published by the National Institute …
- 5 of the Best DIY Toothpaste Recipes
Did you know your current toothpaste could be harming your health? Yes, from toxic ingredients such as Triclosan (an antibacterial agent) …