See also: anti inflammatory foods
2. Cayenne Pepper with Olive Oil
Capsaicin is an active compound in cayenne peppers that has a warming effect. It’s typically used to soothe muscle and joint pain and also reduces swelling.
- 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ cups of olive oil
- Mix the ingredients to prepare a paste and apply it on the affected area. Use twice daily for a week or more to treat pain.
3. Cayenne Pepper with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory benefits that make it a perfect side-kick to cayenne.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- A cup of apple cider vinegar
Sign Up for Our Free Daily Newsletter
And receive a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
- Combine the ingredients and pour the mixture into a hot bath.
- Soak your knee for 20 minutes daily to stop pain in its tracks.