- 1 lemon
- Half a cup of sesame oil
- 1 cheese cloth
- Slice the lemon and place the slices in a cheese cloth.
- Tie it off, and dip the cloth-covered slices in sesame oil for a few minutes.
- Place the poultice on your knee for ten minutes or so.
- Repeat twice a day and drink lemon water first thing in the morning
5. Apple Cider Vinegar with Cold Water
Apple cider vinegar detoxifies and alkalizes your joints to keep them lubricated and ready to go.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Combine all the ingredients and drink on an empty stomach once a day.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar with Olive Oil
Combine 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and apply the mixture to the front, back, and sides of your knee for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water and massage the area.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar with Hot Water
Hot water eases muscle tension, making it easier for your joints to move freely.
- 2 cups of apple cider vinegar
- Hot water (hot bath)
- Fill your bathtub with hot water, add the vinegar, and stir.
- Soak for 30 minutes and relax.
- Repeat every day for a week for best results