16. Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus has powerful pain-killing properties that will have you feeling better in no time!
- 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops of olive oil
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
- A small glass bottle
- In the bottle, add all the oils and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to painful knees and leave on for an hour.
17. White Willow Tea
Willow tree bark is rich in soothing pain-fighting compounds.
- 2 tablespoons of powdered white willow bark
- 4 drops of honey
- A cup of water
- Boil the water in a small saucepan and bring the powdered bark to a simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, strain, and add honey.
- Enjoy immediately and drink twice weekly.
18. Roasted Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds have strong anti-inflammatory properties that soothe joint pain.
- 5 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds
- Half a cup of water
- Dry roast the seeds in a small frying pan and let them cool.
- Grind them into a fine powder and add water to form a fine paste.
- Apply the paste to your sore knees and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse clean and repeat daily.