Detox juices are an effective method to rejuvenate your body and improve your overall health.
As a matter of fact, a natural detox drink with the right combination of ingredients can be extremely useful if you want to remove uric acid from your body.
For those who don’t know, uric acid is a by-product created when the body breaks down substances called purines. Purines come from certain foods and drinks you consume. (source)
Under normal circumstances, you never really have to worry about having too much uric acid because your kidneys will expel them.
Complications occur only when your body is producing more uric acid than it can clear out. The two best things you can do to avoid any problems is to make sure to do the following:
- Drink plenty of water every day to stay hydrated.
- Keep your kidneys healthy.
In the event that you’re body still has an excess of uric acid, try the following detox recipe.
Lemon Celery Detox Juice To Remove Uric Acid
- 2 ribs of celery
- Ginger root (1 inch piece)
- 1 peeled lemon (make sure to keep as much of the white flesh as possible)
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup of pineapples
Cut all the ingredients into small pieces and throw everything into a juicer and blend.
You should consume this detox drink twice a day to remove uric acid or until your condition improves.
- 4 Comfortable Sleeping Positions for Couples
Sleeping with a partner is nice. Sometimes. Other times, it can affect the healthy sleep of both people and force …
- How To Test For Low or High Stomach Acid In Seconds With Apple Cider Vinegar
If your stomach is producing too much acid, often you’ll experience symptoms. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD or “acid reflux”) is …
- BigPharma’s Sanofi Pasteur Refuses To Recall Contaminated Vaccine
Yet another reason to distrust commonly administered vaccines has come to light, thanks to local news outlet The Morning Call …
- 7 Surprising Sore Throat Remedies Hiding In Your Pantry
From air pollution that acts as an irritant to allergies and the frustrating common cold, the causes for developing a …
- Is Leptin Resistance The Root of Your Insatiable Hunger?
Weight loss might be more than just willpower. It turns out that Leptin levels might be the key to understanding …
- GlaxoSmithKline Forced To Stop Paying Doctors To Promote Drugs After Major Bribery Investigation
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) said this week it will respond to pressure to stop paying doctors to promote its products through speaking …
- Here’s Why Your Lack of Sleep Is Causing Your Body To Gain Weight
It’s amazing how many people try to soldier through life on only a few hours of sleep. They see their …
- Bacteria Outbreak: Massive Recall of Frozen Food Products Sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, And Walmart
358 products sold nationwide at Trader Joe’s, Costco, and Walmart have been recalled out of concern that they were potentially …
- Never, Ever Wash Raw Chicken at Home. Here’s Why.
Why do we do it? My mother did it, that’s why. Washing chicken before you cook it seems logical…we wash our …
- If You Notice This Plant Growing Nearby, Whatever You Do Don’t Touch It!
This is probably something that should be taught in school but isn’t. The plant is called “giant hogweed” and while …
- 3 Mineral Waters That Can Remove Aluminum From The Brain
Aluminum is everywhere : from tap water to most food products (including baby formula) and cookware to even the air …
- Crunchy Zucchini Fritters with Avocado Dill Dip
Fried foods certainly have their appeal, but they aren’t exactly healthy or easy to make. In an effort to make …
- Put Baking Soda Under Your Eyes To Quickly Get Rid of Dark Circles
Everybody gets dark circles under their eyes, even children and young adults. Despite this, the beauty industry is always emphasizing …
- 5 Anti-Aging Herbs To Keep Your Liver Young And Happy (Just Drink Them As Tea!)
Did you know that your liver is the second largest organ in your body? In fact, it’s one of the …
- You’ll Never Use Store-Bought Butter Again After You See How Easy It Is To Make It Yourself!
Butter is a staple in many homes across America. It’s a versatile food that’s easily used in a variety of …