Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat
It’s normal for your weight to fluctuate by a few pounds, even when you exercise regularly and eat well. Factors like hormone levels, stress, dehydration, and toxic exposure can cause your body to start gaining weight unexpectedly. Sometimes, the extra inches around your waist are simply caused by stubborn water weight.
The Wonders of Parsley
Parsley isn’t exactly a well-appreciated health food. While most people know it simply as a garnish for pasta dishes, it’s just as medicinal as mint and basil.
Since toxins are often stored in fat cells, where they interfere with hormones and cell signaling, eating parsley can facilitate weight loss by helping fat cells function properly.
Parsley contains antioxidants like luteolin and apigenin, vitamins A and C to boost your immune system, apigenin and myristicin to support liver enzyme production.
It’s also chock-full of vitamin K for proper blood coagulation, vitamin E to prevent heart disease, potassium to maintain blood pressure, and B vitamins that strengthen and protect blood cells. The herb even has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevents nerve damage
- Fights tumors
- Reduces inflammation
- Soothes sore joints
- Deodorizes internally
- Eases muscle tension
- Helps cure urinary tract infections
- Prevents kidney stones
- Reduces mineral leaching in bones
- Prevents cancer
- Treats jaundice
- Heals menstrual difficulties,
- Eases asthma
- Fights gallstones
Slimming Nighttime Juice
Drink 30 minutes before bed daily and you’ll see results within weeks!
Lastly, the lemon contains polyphenols that suppressed diet-induced body weight gain and body fat accumulation. It also has the ability to boost insulin sensitivity and slow down carb metabolism to prevent your food from being stored as fat (3,4).
- 1/3 cup water
- 1-inch piece of ginger root, peeled
- A cucumber
- A bunch of fresh parsley
- Half a lemon
- Honey (optional)
- Wash and dry all produce thoroughly.
- Chop the parsley finely until you have 1 teaspoon-1 tablespoon to use. Store the rest for future use.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and toss all the ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Strain if desired for a more smooth texture.
- Sweeten with honey (per taste).
- Drink up!
- How to Detox with a Coconut Oil Cleanse to Get Rid of Parasites, Viruses, and Fungal Infections
Coconut Oil Detox “Detox” is a word that flies around alternate medicine circles all the time. But what does that …
- 5 Acupressure Points You Can Do By Yourself To Relieve Stress And Anxiety In Under 3 Minutes
It’s normal to get stressed out every once in a while, but being stressed all the time can become a …
- How Only 15 Minutes of Walking Can Change Everything
Walking is the most ordinary thing a human can do. Unless we have a physical impairment, we take this activity …
- Vapen Clear: Meet The World’s First Cannabis Inhaler
One of the things that distinguished illicit drugs from medicine is the way it is administered. Despite the fact the …
- Top 7 Most Prescribed Drugs And Their Natural Counterparts
We don’t have to live in a medicated world, but we certainly choose to. The crux of the matter is …
- Get Rid of Foot Pain in Minutes With These 6 Effective Stretches
In Reflexology, the feet are the center of the body: all energy meridians used in acupuncture flow through the feet. …
- 4 Lifestyle Changes That Can Ward Off Heart Disease and Reduce Your Risk of Early Death by 80%
Information from the John Hopkins Hospital may be prompting some individuals to re-evaluate lifestyle factors that could put them at …
- Antibacterial Soaps May Pose Health Risks, FDA Says; Should They Be Banned?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has accelerated its review of the use of triclosan and triclocarban—two pesticides used in antibacterial products—due …
- 12 Acne Trigger Foods to Avoid (Plus, 10 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Your Pimples)
Acne is an uncomfortable embarrassment most of us seek to avoid. From birth into our 50’s, we can all suffer …
- Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and The Brain
Published in 2008, Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain remains a much-sought-out book by the fitness …
- 5 Treatments for Diabetic Pain You Might Not Know About
Diabetic neuropathies—the problems caused by the damage diabetes does to nerves—eventually cause pain in 60 to 70% of people with …
- 7 Easy Ways To Help Repair Your Brain After a Stroke
A stroke is a pretty serious cardiac event. Did you know that roughly 140,000 people die every year from strokes, …
- 7 Everyday Items That Are Actually Harmful
Everyday people perform a variety of common tasks that seem normal. Many of these everyday things are actually hurting us. …
- Apple Extract Kills Colon Cancer Cells Better Than Chemotherapy Drug
Recent studies have discovered that natural compounds called Oligosaccharides, derived from apples, killed up to 46 percent of human colon cancer …
- Chronic Stress Increases Your Risk For Obesity and Diabetes. Here’s What You Need to Know…
It’s no secret that environmental and lifestyle factors like diet and exercise can have a huge impact on your health, …