Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat
It’s normal for your weight to fluctuate by a few pounds, even when you exercise regularly and eat well. Factors like hormone levels, stress, dehydration, and toxic exposure can cause your body to start gaining weight unexpectedly. Sometimes, the extra inches around your waist are simply caused by stubborn water weight.
The Wonders of Parsley
Parsley isn’t exactly a well-appreciated health food. While most people know it simply as a garnish for pasta dishes, it’s just as medicinal as mint and basil.
Since toxins are often stored in fat cells, where they interfere with hormones and cell signaling, eating parsley can facilitate weight loss by helping fat cells function properly.
Parsley contains antioxidants like luteolin and apigenin, vitamins A and C to boost your immune system, apigenin and myristicin to support liver enzyme production.
It’s also chock-full of vitamin K for proper blood coagulation, vitamin E to prevent heart disease, potassium to maintain blood pressure, and B vitamins that strengthen and protect blood cells. The herb even has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevents nerve damage
- Fights tumors
- Reduces inflammation
- Soothes sore joints
- Deodorizes internally
- Eases muscle tension
- Helps cure urinary tract infections
- Prevents kidney stones
- Reduces mineral leaching in bones
- Prevents cancer
- Treats jaundice
- Heals menstrual difficulties,
- Eases asthma
- Fights gallstones
Slimming Nighttime Juice
Drink 30 minutes before bed daily and you’ll see results within weeks!
Lastly, the lemon contains polyphenols that suppressed diet-induced body weight gain and body fat accumulation. It also has the ability to boost insulin sensitivity and slow down carb metabolism to prevent your food from being stored as fat (3,4).
- 1/3 cup water
- 1-inch piece of ginger root, peeled
- A cucumber
- A bunch of fresh parsley
- Half a lemon
- Honey (optional)
- Wash and dry all produce thoroughly.
- Chop the parsley finely until you have 1 teaspoon-1 tablespoon to use. Store the rest for future use.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and toss all the ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Strain if desired for a more smooth texture.
- Sweeten with honey (per taste).
- Drink up!
- Ginger Water For Rapid Weight Loss – The Healthiest Drink That Melts Fat!
As with many other spices and herbs, ginger is well-known around the world for its health benefits. Often used in …
- The Blood Sugar Solution Diet
Published in February 2012, The Blood Sugar Solution Diet by Dr. Mark Hyman continues to be one of the leading …
- 18 Green Smoothie Recipes To Trim Your Waist And Keep You Energized
A good diet is only ever as good as the results it yields– and the foods it allows you to …
- Apple Cider Vinegar Isn’t A Fad, It’s A Weight Loss Weapon Against Stubborn Belly Fat
Weight loss isn’t easy. It takes dedication and discipline to succeed. There are a lot of “miracle” pills or supplements on the …
- 5 Surprising Things That Can Make You Gain Weight. (And We’re Not Talking About Lean Muscle Mass).
Losing weight or even staying at your current healthy weight can be hard. But you might unintentionally be making it …
- 11 Ways Dehydration Could Be Making You Fat And Sick
The average human body is around 70% water. By not drinking enough water we are causing a whole raft of …
- 25 Simple Tips to Help Set and Reach Your Weight Loss Goals
Losing weight is tough, but there are plenty of little things you can do to help yourself shed pounds and …
- 87 Low-Carb Vegetables That Will Make Weight Loss Easy
Eating your vegetables seems to be a pretty straightforward way of improving your health and losing weight. Processed foods have …
- 5 “One-Spoonful” Hacks To Burn Belly Fat
Looking to lose weight? You’re not alone – many people struggle not just with losing weight, but with keeping it …
- Top 3 Strategies For Losing Stubborn Fat
If you’ve ever had success losing weight, you’re probably acutely familiar with the other side of this coin: the fat …
- 21 Weird Reasons for Rapid Weight Gain Most People Never Consider
When most people experience rapid weight gain, they tend to look at external factors. Maybe someone is injured and unable …
- 10 Exercises That Burn More Fat Than Running
Running is a great cardiovascular exercise to burn fat. Depending on your fitness levels, running can be an excellent way …
- Try the World’s 7 Easiest Exercises for Back Fat and Underarm Flab
Fitness is a whole-body state. Muscle strength and tone along with cardiovascular health go together to complete the picture. No …
- Add 2 Tbsp. Of This Coconut Oil Mixture To Your Morning Coffee To Burn A TON Of Calories
Do you drink coffee every morning? If yes, the following coffee creamer recipe is definitely something you’ll want to try (if …
- 10 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
Hit a plateau? Check out these ten reasons for why you’re not losing that weight, and tips to get back …