Weight loss isn’t just about dieting or working out, it’s a set of healthy habits that you truly have to adopt into your everyday life. This is why having a drink for weight loss is a great thing to do every day.
Although losing weight can be relatively easy in the beginning, it becomes harder and harder as you go along because there’s simply less weight to lose.
To help you shed the last of your extra weight, try this fat-busting drink for weight loss. It’s easy to make and gently on your body, so you can drink it everyday!
Weight Loss Tea
- Half a cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Place the cinnamon stick in a small saucepan containing a little more than a cup of water.
- Boil over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a paper coffee filter and pour into a large mug.
- Add the lemon and honey and stir until well combined.
The golden paste also contains vital enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and polyphenols. These keep your digestive system healthy and inflammation-free, which supports your weight loss efforts by increasing the energy you get from your food and preventing cravings.
Honey also works by activating hormones that cause a feeling of satiety and suppress appetite (3).
In fact, a Japanese study found that lemon polyphenols suppressed diet-induced body weight gain and body fat accumulation. (6)
Lemons help improve insulin sensitivity, which helps keep your body in fat burning zone. They also boost your metabolism and slow down starch digestion to prevent fat storage (7).
Cinnamon increases insulin sensitivity and stabilizes blood sugar levels to fight off cravings. It also helps control cholesterol levels to improve blood flow to your muscles as you exercise and lose weight.
- He Burns Coffee Grounds in His Backyard. The Reason? Genius!
Summer is one of the most wonderful times of the year. It would be even better if it weren’t for all …
- 11 Plants Native Americans Used To Cure EVERYTHING (From Joint Pain to Cancer)
The Cherokee Nation is a Native American tribe that hails from Oklahoma and surrounding American states. Cherokees believe that they …
- University of California Study: Non-drug Treatment May Reverse Alzheimer’s
It’s not really news for those who are aware but for everyone else, it may be an awakening that is …
- Early Prevention: The Top 10 Signs of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer ranks as the 14th  most common type of cancer in women in the U.S. Prior to the …
- Why Slacking off at Work is Great for your Health
Do you think your final words, when lying on your death bed will be at all like this; ‘I wish …
- 5 Benefits of Cupping Therapy Everyone Should Know!
Athletes at the Rio Olympics have brought into mainstream discussion the ancient practice of cupping, made obvious on their skins …
- How Essential Oils Affect Your Vision. What Not Enough People Know About
Essential oils from plants have been found to provide relief and healing for a wide variety of human conditions. As …
- 5 Essential Lifestyle Habits for a Healthy Heart
Your heart supplies blood to all of your organs, without it functioning properly, you’re going to be in trouble! Check …
- How To Stop A Nosebleed The Right Way (And How To Avoid It In the First Place!)
With winter right around the corner, many of us can expect to have at least one nosebleed in the next …
- Farmed Salmon Is FULL Of Antibiotics And Mercury, Here’s How To Tell If Your Salmon Is Safe
Have you ever noticed that salmon in the supermarket can vary in color from a dull pink to a bright …
- This Old School Home Remedy Will Heal Your Back, Joints and Knee Pain in Just 7 Days!
Many people suffer from joint, leg, and back pain, especially as they age. Fortunately, there’s help in the form of …
- The Surprising Reason Why Your Knees Hurt More During Winter. (It’s Not Because of The Cold)
If you are experiencing knee pain at this time of year, the solution may be more sunshine, according to new …
- 4 Things You Absolutely Need to Know About E-Cigarettes. Don’t Buy Any Until You’ve Read This!
As part of a plan to regulate electronic (“e-”) cigarettes, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced a new …
- 4 Simple Home Remedies to Help Manage Acid Reflux That Don’t Require a Doctor’s Prescription
Acid reflux and it’s more serious cousin, GERD, affect many Americans, causing any number of symptoms, from a burning sensation …
- The Oncologist Told Her She Only Had 6 months Left to Live. Boy, Did She Prove Her Wrong!
An Australian woman in her mid-50s posted a YouTube video explaining how she eliminated her stage IV lung cancer with …