Weight loss isn’t just about dieting or working out, it’s a set of healthy habits that you truly have to adopt into your everyday life. This is why having a drink for weight loss is a great thing to do every day.
Although losing weight can be relatively easy in the beginning, it becomes harder and harder as you go along because there’s simply less weight to lose.
To help you shed the last of your extra weight, try this fat-busting drink for weight loss. It’s easy to make and gently on your body, so you can drink it everyday!
Weight Loss Tea
- Half a cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Place the cinnamon stick in a small saucepan containing a little more than a cup of water.
- Boil over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a paper coffee filter and pour into a large mug.
- Add the lemon and honey and stir until well combined.
The golden paste also contains vital enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and polyphenols. These keep your digestive system healthy and inflammation-free, which supports your weight loss efforts by increasing the energy you get from your food and preventing cravings.
Honey also works by activating hormones that cause a feeling of satiety and suppress appetite (3).
In fact, a Japanese study found that lemon polyphenols suppressed diet-induced body weight gain and body fat accumulation. (6)
Lemons help improve insulin sensitivity, which helps keep your body in fat burning zone. They also boost your metabolism and slow down starch digestion to prevent fat storage (7).
Cinnamon increases insulin sensitivity and stabilizes blood sugar levels to fight off cravings. It also helps control cholesterol levels to improve blood flow to your muscles as you exercise and lose weight.
- 7 Vegetables That You Can Regrow Again. And Again. And Again. And Again.
As you’re cooking, do you ever notice how many vegetable scraps end up in your garbage ? While some people …
- 5 Tips On How To Prevent Workplace Stress From Aging You Faster
Chronic stress is bad for you – by now, this shouldn’t be a surprising statement. Chronic stress is linked to …
- 5 Painful Ways Excess Abdominal Fat Is Robbing You of Your Health
“1/3 of U.S. adults are obese.” By now, most of us are well aware of the health risks that are associated with …
- 15 Signs Your Liver is NOT Taking Out the Trash (a.k.a. Toxins)
Your liver is responsible for cleaning all the crud out of your body and breaking it down to a form …
- This Hysterical Video About a “Pregnant” Man Is a Good Reminder To Get Enough Dietary Fiber
In this peculiar ad, a couple experiences their first pregnancy…with a twist. That’s right, it’s the man who’s pregnant, not …
- Scorch Body Fat and Save Muscle!
You may or may not already know this but the human body has two main fuel tanks. One is referred …
- Lemon-Soda Drink: A Cyanide to Cancer Cells. Here’s How to Make It With 2 Simple Ingredients
You undoubtedly learned about pH levels in high school. But whether something is alkaline or acidic doesn’t just pertain to …
- These US Politicians Support GMOs Yet Dine On Organic At Home
American politicians are known for being untruthful and having questionable morals. When it comes to food, politics can get pretty ugly. …
- Your Body Is Acidic. Here’s What You NEED To Do (The Real Truth Behind Cancer…)
Ever heard of Dr. Otto H. Warburg? Unless you or your family member has suffered from cancer and tried to …
- The DIY Cayenne Pepper Ointment Anyone With Psoriasis Needs to Know How to Make
Psoriasis isn’t really a skin condition—it’s a manifestation of an auto-immune condition. And a painful and unsightly one at that. T-cells …
- Do NOT Eat or Serve Another Bag of Salad Until You’ve Read This! (1 Dead, 12 More Hospitalized)
No matter how many times your salad says “pre-washed”, it’s always worth it to rinse it once more. The Dole …
- 5 Foods To Protect Your Skin From UV Radiation
The food you eat can make a dramatic impact on how your skin looks. Certain foods, in particular, can promote …
- 7 Lesser-Known Signs of Vitamin D Deficiency Most People Miss
Vitamin D deficiency is a problem which affects more people than you might think – since 2008, it has been …
- Heavy Metal Exposure During Pregnancy May Contribute to Autism, NIH Finds
Heavy metal exposure during pregnancy may contribute to autism, according to a study recently completed and published by the National Institute …
- 64 Warning Signs You’ve Just Eaten MSG Filled Food (Reach For Ginger IMMEDIATELY)
Have you ever noticed that some foods can leave you feeling ill and foggy-headed after your meal? This phenomena has …