Digestive issues typically involve the stomach and intestines, but there’s one important part of your digestive tract that’s too often ignored and is actually quite important: your colon.
The colon plays a vital role in the elimination of food waste and your body’s hydration process. It can be damaged by chronic constipation, gut problems or IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) (1).
Whereas the intestines absorb nutrients from semi-digested foods and prevents the reabsorption of bad bacteria and toxins, the colon has the task of removing liquid and salt from this waste.
It is believed that eating a poor diet and being constantly dehydrated can cause food waste to stick to the walls of the colon and slowly poison your body.
As you age, your chances of developing polyps, inflammation, and cancerous and non-cancerous tumors in your colon increases. These complications may be linked to this stuck-on goop.
How To Cleanse Your Colon
This mixture will clean up your colon in no time. Always make sure to use this at home as it will move things along quite quickly. Drink plenty of water throughout the process.
If you’re pregnant, experience gastrointestinal pain, or suffer from a disease, talk to you doctor before cleansing yourself.
- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ cup of warm purified water
- Fill a small saucepan with the filtered water and warm up over low heat as to not boil it. It should be warm, but not too hot, as you’ll need to drink it quite quickly. Let it cool if necessary.
- Poor the water into your glass and add salt, stirring well to dissolve it.
- Add the apple, ginger, and lemon juice and then stir it again and enjoy.
- Drink three times a day (before each meal) for up to a week.
Apple juice contains over 14 phytochemicals that prevent colon cancer cell proliferation and fights free radical damage (5). It also contains vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium (6).
To keep your colon healthy, try to drink this colon cleanse juice once every week. Make sure to also drink plenty of water, eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables rich in fiber, and exercise regularly.
- The Most Effective Natural Way To Destroy 100 Gallstones In 1 Day
If you have ever had gallbladder pain, it is not something you can easily forget. The pain typically radiates from …
- 8 Foods That Your Pancreas Will Surely Love
If you have never experienced pancreatic pain, you may not even know exactly what the organ is or its importance …
- Detox Your Liver by Juicing These 5 Foods
Your first line of defence against toxins is your liver! Cleansing the liver helps it produce better, more efficient bile, which …
- 14 Natural Remedies for Heartburn Relief
“Heartburn” is a term given to a feeling you get in your upper abdomen and chest, usually after eating. It …
- 7 Common Foods To Detoxify Your Liver Naturally
The primary way in which your body expels toxins is via the liver, which detoxifies and cleanses your body by …
- 14 Best Foods You Can Eat Every day To Cleanse Your Liver
If you owned a magnificent race car, no doubt you would do what is needed to keep it running in …
- 5 Signs That Your Heartburn Might Be a Serious Problem
A little heartburn now and then isn’t a big deal for most people, especially those in their more mature years. …
- Simple Healing Digestive Juice For Bloating, Indigestion And Fast Detox
Have you ever had a “food baby?” If you’ve ever experienced this, then you know how uncomfortable it gets. Your jeans …
- 7 Signs Your Digestive System Needs A Probiotic Supplement
We’ll get the simple question out of the way first: what is a probiotic? Probiotics refers to the good bacteria …
- 16 Early Warning Signs Your Liver Is Sluggish And Toxins Are Being Stored In Your Fat Cells
The liver performs over 500 different functions in the human body (1). Every day, your liver supports your everyday life …
- This Teen Healed His Crohn’s Disease With Cannabis Oil, And Shared With Us His Story
We really shouldn’t be surprised to learn that 1.4 million Americans have Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis since both diseases …
- 9 Unmistakable Signs Of Appendicitis You Should Never Ignore
Chances are, someone you love has suffered from appendicitis during childhood or adolescence. Although it’s rarely talked about, appendicitis affects …
- What to Eat for Breakfast When You Wake Up Feeling Bloated
We’ve all been there: out for dinner or at a festive party, we throw caution to the wind and over-indulge. …
- Do You Have a Fatty Liver? 90 Million Americans Do!
The most common disease in America is something you’ve probably never heard of, but it affects 90 million Americans and …
- 8 Natural Ways To Prevent Bloating
Men and women alike can suffer from the uncomfortable side effects of bloating, from feeling heavy and sluggish to not …