Digestive issues typically involve the stomach and intestines, but there’s one important part of your digestive tract that’s too often ignored and is actually quite important: your colon. The colon plays a vital role in the elimination of food waste and your body’s hydration process. It can be damaged by chronic constipation, gut problems or IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) (1)
Whereas the intestines absorb nutrients from semi-digested foods and prevents the reabsorption of bad bacteria and toxins, the colon has the task of removing liquid and salt from this waste. It is believed that eating a poor diet and being constantly dehydrated can cause food waste to stick to the walls of the colon and slowly poison your body.
As you age, your chances of developing polyps, inflammation, and cancerous and non-cancerous tumors in your colon increases. These complications may be linked to this stuck-on goop.
How To Cleanse Your Colon
This mixture will clean up your colon in no time. Always make sure to use this at home as it will move things along quite quickly. Drink plenty of water throughout the process.
If you’re pregnant, experience gastrointestinal pain, or suffer from a disease, talk to you doctor before cleansing yourself.
Sign Up for Our Free Daily Newsletter
And receive a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ cup of warm purified water
- Fill a small saucepan with the filtered water and warm up over low heat as to not boil it. It should be warm, but not too hot, as you’ll need to drink it quite quickly. Let it cool if necessary.
- Poor the water into your glass and add salt, stirring well to dissolve it.
- Add the apple, ginger, and lemon juice and then stir it again and enjoy.
- Drink three times a day (before each meal) for up to a week.
Apple juice contains over 14 phytochemicals that prevent colon cancer cell proliferation and fights free radical damage (5). It also contains vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium (6).
To keep your colon healthy, try to drink this colon cleanse juice once every week. Make sure to also drink plenty of water, eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables rich in fiber, and exercise regularly.