Migraines are nothing to laugh about. Just one bad migraine is enough to cripple you for a whole day.
Pain relievers are typically the first drugs recommended by doctors for migraine and headaches.
But what do you when even these meds don’t work? The answer is salt. So if you want to avoid using stronger painkillers, you should give salt a go.
How to Use Salt For Instant Migraine Relief
If you’re going to use salt to relieve migraines, make sure to use the highest quality salt that you can get your hands on, such as Himalayan salt.
This pink salt is considered one of the world’s most complete salt because it contains around 84 different minerals, electrolytes and elements.
Using this salt helps reduce the severity of migraine and headaches, boosts your immune system and most importantly restores your body’s alkaline and electrolyte balance.
Salt Water For Migraines
- half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a glass of water.
- Add the himalayan salt.
- Stir and drink.
It might not taste good but it works like a charm!
Migraines occur when the blood vessels in your head and neck dilate. This is one of the main reasons behind the excruciating pain you experience.
Put an ice pack on your neck while dipping your hands and/or feet in very warm water. Don’t burn yourself, but make the water as hot as you can comfortably handle.
The ice pack on your neck will cause your blood vessels to constrict and the warm water having the opposite effect on your hands and feet will draw blood to them and away from your neck.
The Ultimate Healing System: The Illustrated Guide to Muscle Testing & Nutrition Paperback January 1, 1998
- The American Sugar Consumption
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past decade, chances are you’ve heard or read something about sugar …
- How To Read Barcodes to Find out Where Your Food Really Comes From
Even if you take a look at the ingredients and food facts you probably don’t glance at the product code. …
- 5 Benefits of Cupping Therapy Everyone Should Know!
Athletes at the Rio Olympics have brought into mainstream discussion the ancient practice of cupping, made obvious on their skins …
- Over 2,000 Studies Confirm TOXIC Effects of EMF From Cell Phones and Household Appliances
All electrical appliances and wiring in your home emit EMFs: Electrical Magnetic Fields. Electromagnetic Radiation is a form of energy …
- Detoxify Your Body Immediately If You Notice Any Of These 9 Warning Signs
Why is it important to detoxify your body? Even if you eat healthy most of the time, you can’t avoid …
- This Traditional Healing Recipe Fights Many Diseases Including Cancer And High Blood Pressure
The unique combination of ingredients used in this traditional healing drink can help you fight health conditions like asthma, impotence, cancer, arthritis, …
- This Is What Happens To Your Heart When You Sit Still For More Than 6 Hours At a Time
Have you ever thought about how many hours you actually spend sitting in a day? More and more studies are …
- Wearing a Pair of Eyeglasses Like These Could Help You Sleep Better At Night And Here’s Why
According to the CDC, insufficient sleep is a national epidemic, “linked to motor vehicle crashes, industrial disasters, and medical and …
- 11 Ways Dehydration Could Be Making You Fat And Sick
The average human body is around 70% water. By not drinking enough water we are causing a whole raft of …
- Onions Can Help You With These 5 Health Conditions
The best part of about onions is peeling them layer by layer. Onions are nearly never eaten on their own, …
- Can Talking to Yourself be the Best Motivation?
Although many of us are loathed to admit it, a great number of people are known to mutter to themselves …
- This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Hang Eucalyptus In Your Shower
Showers are one of those rare moments in the day where you can really spoil yourself. Whether you take it …
- 5 Ways To Stop Absorbing Other People’s Negative Energy
Nothing can bring you down as much as being around negative people. So how do you prevent people’s negative energy …
- This Is How Often You Should Clean These 15 Household Items
How often do you clean household items? If you’re like most Americans, you probably clean at least once a week …
- Got Spring Allergies? Learn to Control Them!
Spring allergies can quickly transform a sunny day spent enjoying the outdoors into a nightmare of pollen-induced sneezing, wheezing, and …