27 Must-Try Avocado Recipes for You and Your Family
Explore more ways to eat avocado by scrolling through these healthy avocado recipes and avocado snacks. There’s something for everyone!
1. Green Breakfast Smoothie
This great little avocado smoothie recipe supplies your daily greens to start your morning on the right foot.
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 whole avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 teaspoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- a spoonful of avocado seed powder
- pinch of sea salt
- a few thin slices of ginger
- water, as needed
- a handful of berries
- Clean and prepare everything.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend together until smooth, adding water, as needed for desired consistency.
2. Avocado Toast with Pesto and Tomatoes
This avocado toast recipe is a satisfying and quick to make. For more protein, add a fried egg into the mix and you’ll be satisfied until lunch!
- 1 piece thick cut sprouted bread
- 1/2 avocado
- Freshly squeeze lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- A spoonful of pesto
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Toast the piece of bread until the bread is just golden brown.
- Prepare the avocado and mash with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss together the tomatoes, olive oil, and basil and in a small bowl.
- Spread the pesto on your toast, followed by avocado.
- Top with tomatoes and serve.