Thirteen years ago, Croatian doctors told Ante Kresich that his lung cancer was beyond treatment and to get things in order and prepare to die. It’s unclear how he came upon using local raw honey with herbs, but he did, and he fully recovered.
Kresich’s exact formula remains a mystery, but a woman from nearby Bosnia shared her cancer-curing honey ginger recipe. Maybe she was his first source. It seems the Eastern Europeans are open to curing disease naturally without medical authorities threatening them.
Kresich explained, “I left the hospital in April, and in the summer I was already a completely different man. When I went to consult my doctors they could not believe that I was still alive, and also they could [not believe] the results of the examinations that followed.”
The examinations showed that he was completely cancer-free. Ante’s life has since blossomed with new purpose. His unexpected brush with death has showered him with many blessings. If you met him now, you might never suspect that had been a terminal cancer victim.
Today, he is brimming with energy and confidence with his honey cancer cure. In fact, he consults with people from all over the world who seek him out and are eager to learn about his medicine and how it might benefit them. He is also now a bee keeper.
He claims to have reams of documentation, enough perhaps to quell skeptics, dazzle curiosity seekers and provide solid hope to struggling cancer patients who are seeking a holistic, inexpensive, unconventional cancer cure that works.
Honey history and science
Stone Age cave paintings indicate that honey was used for healing 8,000 years ago. The 5,000-year-old holistic traditional healing system Ayurveda (Sanskrit word meaning “science of life”) considers raw honey the “nectar of life” and classifies honey into eight different types, each having their own unique healing properties.
A December 2004 BBC News article, “Honey could help fight cancer,'” reported: “A team from the University of Zagreb, in Croatia, found a range of honey-bee products stopped tumours growing or spreading in tests on mice.” Maybe the Croatians were impressed enough with Kresich’s honey cure to study it more closely.
The research team also reported in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture that human cancer patients would probably see similar benefits as well. Of course, they recommended that honey be used in conjunction with toxic chemotherapy. They’ll never depart from the Big Pharma path completely without jeopardizing their careers.
The research team, led by Dr. Nada Orsolic, concluded that honeybee products could be a valuable tool for controlling tumor growth: “The intake of honey-bee products may be advantageous with respect to cancer and metastasis [secondary cancers] prevention.” That secondary cancer or metastasis is often caused by chemo and radiation, by the way.
The Cancer Tutor, a site that specializes in sharing the most extensive list of empirically proven alternative cancer treatments and cures, includes a few that are “dirt cheap.” Honey is one of them.
Honey and Herbal Protocol for Cancer
Protocol #1 – Honey + Turmeric
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of ground turmeric, or 1 tbsp of turmeric paste. If you decide to use curcumin supplements, open 3-4 capsules and mix the powder with 1tbsp of raw honey.
Recipe for turmeric paste:
- Mix one part of ground turmeric with two parts of spring water in a saucepan.
- Gently heat the mixture while stirring.
- As it starts to thicken, you must stir it constantly to prevent scorching.
- Store in a glass jar and put in the fridge. (Will stay good for up to 2-3 weeks.)
Protocol #2 – Honey + Ginger
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of freshly ground ginger root.
Protocol #3 – Honey + Cinnamon
- Mist 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Take any mixture at least 3 times per day. Dose can be increased as needed.
- Protocol #1 is the most potent of the three.
- These protocols can be used interchangeably or you can continue on with any one of the combinations individually.
All cancer treatments should be supported with the “cancer diet” as explained in the Cancer Tutor site here. Remember: Use only raw, unpasteurized honey and organic or wild non-irradiated herbs.
- Avoid Fleas and Ticks Forever With This Natural Remedy!
Every pet owner knows how annoying fleas can be. These minuscule insects can multiply in days and easily infest your …
- 9 Exercises To Burn Abdominal Fat
What are the best exercises to burn belly fat? A common question in the world of fitness. Belly fat is …
- 9 Signs You’re Overstressed (And Don’t Know It)
Countless studies show that stress is at actually at the root of most disease. In fact, 77 percent of us …
- Your Body Is Acidic. Here’s What You NEED To Do (The Real Truth Behind Cancer…)
Ever heard of Dr. Otto H. Warburg? Unless you or your family member has suffered from cancer and tried to …
- 9 Pesticide-filled Teas You Should Never Buy (and the Kind You Should!)
Tea is one of the most popular drinks enjoyed around the world. Americans drink up to 80 billion cups of …
- Take THIS Before Bed to Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat While You Sleep
Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat It’s normal for your weight to fluctuate by a few pounds, even when you exercise …
- 8 Things Your Eyes Are Trying To Tell You About Your Health
It’s commonly claimed that “Your eyes are the window to your soul”. While there is some debate about who originally said …
- Here’s Why Women Need More Sleep Than Men (It Has Something To Do With Their Ability To Multi-Task)
While everyone should strive to get adequate sleep, a recent study from Duke University has shown that sleep deprivation may …
- Baking Soda and Castor Oil Can Treat More than 20 Health Problems
The more we learn about Nature, the more astonishing we find it. Ages-old remedies still work and can be applied …
- How to Use a ¼ Teaspoon of Nutmeg to Fall Asleep and Relieve ALL Your Insomnia Symptoms Overnight
There’s nothing like a poor night of sleep to set you on the wrong foot for the day to come. …
- Top Doctors Are Warning Anyone Over 40 To Stop Taking Ibuprofen Immediately. Here’s Why…
What do you do when a headache settles in? Chances are, you probably do the same thing as when you …
- This Is How Much Walking You REALLY Need To Lose Weight
When it comes to weight loss, many people believe that high-intensity exercises are the only way to shed a few …
- Spray This 3-Ingredient Oil On Your Feet 10 Minutes Before Bed And You’ll Be Dozing Off In No Time!
Do you have trouble falling asleep? Can you recall the last time you had a restful sleep and woke up rejuvenated? …
- 16 Delicious Foods That Burn Belly Fat and Support Weight Loss
Obesity is a way-to-common problem in America and throughout the world. In fact, according to the Nation Health Institute, in …
- How Only 15 Minutes of Walking Can Change Everything
Walking is the most ordinary thing a human can do. Unless we have a physical impairment, we take this activity …