Thirteen years ago, Croatian doctors told Ante Kresich that his lung cancer was beyond treatment and to get things in order and prepare to die. It’s unclear how he came upon using local raw honey with herbs, but he did, and he fully recovered.
Kresich’s exact formula remains a mystery, but a woman from nearby Bosnia shared her cancer-curing honey ginger recipe. Maybe she was his first source. It seems the Eastern Europeans are open to curing disease naturally without medical authorities threatening them.
Kresich explained, “I left the hospital in April, and in the summer I was already a completely different man. When I went to consult my doctors they could not believe that I was still alive, and also they could [not believe] the results of the examinations that followed.”
The examinations showed that he was completely cancer-free. Ante’s life has since blossomed with new purpose. His unexpected brush with death has showered him with many blessings. If you met him now, you might never suspect that had been a terminal cancer victim.
Today, he is brimming with energy and confidence with his honey cancer cure. In fact, he consults with people from all over the world who seek him out and are eager to learn about his medicine and how it might benefit them. He is also now a bee keeper.
He claims to have reams of documentation, enough perhaps to quell skeptics, dazzle curiosity seekers and provide solid hope to struggling cancer patients who are seeking a holistic, inexpensive, unconventional cancer cure that works.
Honey history and science
Stone Age cave paintings indicate that honey was used for healing 8,000 years ago. The 5,000-year-old holistic traditional healing system Ayurveda (Sanskrit word meaning “science of life”) considers raw honey the “nectar of life” and classifies honey into eight different types, each having their own unique healing properties.
A December 2004 BBC News article, “Honey could help fight cancer,'” reported: “A team from the University of Zagreb, in Croatia, found a range of honey-bee products stopped tumours growing or spreading in tests on mice.” Maybe the Croatians were impressed enough with Kresich’s honey cure to study it more closely.
The research team also reported in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture that human cancer patients would probably see similar benefits as well. Of course, they recommended that honey be used in conjunction with toxic chemotherapy. They’ll never depart from the Big Pharma path completely without jeopardizing their careers.
The research team, led by Dr. Nada Orsolic, concluded that honeybee products could be a valuable tool for controlling tumor growth: “The intake of honey-bee products may be advantageous with respect to cancer and metastasis [secondary cancers] prevention.” That secondary cancer or metastasis is often caused by chemo and radiation, by the way.
The Cancer Tutor, a site that specializes in sharing the most extensive list of empirically proven alternative cancer treatments and cures, includes a few that are “dirt cheap.” Honey is one of them.
Honey and Herbal Protocol for Cancer
Protocol #1 – Honey + Turmeric
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of ground turmeric, or 1 tbsp of turmeric paste. If you decide to use curcumin supplements, open 3-4 capsules and mix the powder with 1tbsp of raw honey.
Recipe for turmeric paste:
- Mix one part of ground turmeric with two parts of spring water in a saucepan.
- Gently heat the mixture while stirring.
- As it starts to thicken, you must stir it constantly to prevent scorching.
- Store in a glass jar and put in the fridge. (Will stay good for up to 2-3 weeks.)
Protocol #2 – Honey + Ginger
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of freshly ground ginger root.
Protocol #3 – Honey + Cinnamon
- Mist 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Take any mixture at least 3 times per day. Dose can be increased as needed.
- Protocol #1 is the most potent of the three.
- These protocols can be used interchangeably or you can continue on with any one of the combinations individually.
All cancer treatments should be supported with the “cancer diet” as explained in the Cancer Tutor site here. Remember: Use only raw, unpasteurized honey and organic or wild non-irradiated herbs.
- WATCH: Bacteria Invade Antibiotics And Transform Into Superbugs
This is very cool, very novel, very impressive, and fairly frightening. Over the past couple of decades, the medical community …
- Improve Liver, Adrenal Gland And Kidney Functions With Activated Charcoal
In 1831, Professor Touery (in the presence of his colleagues at the French Academy of Medicine) drank a lethal dose of strychnine and …
- 7 Easy Ways To Detoxify Your Lymph Nodes
The lymphatic system is a part of the immune system. It is composed of organs, ducts and nodes, including your …
- What You Need to Know Before You Reuse That Plastic Water Bottle
In an effort to be responsible and thrifty, you may reuse a plastic water bottle over and over gain. Why …
- 11 Brilliant Tricks to Easily Clean the Things You Weren’t Sure How to Clean
We all dread it… cleaning or fixing those annoying or fiddly items that you know you have to clean at …
- Scientists In Amsterdam Just Destroyed Breast Cancer Tumors In 11 Days Without Chemo
For many women, breast cancer may seem like a death sentence. But scientists in Europe may have found a new …
- Mothers May Need Up to One Year to Recover After Delivery
For many new mothers, the standard 6-week to 2-month recovery time allotted to most women after childbirth is insufficient. While some …
- 5 Effective Ways To Relieve Constipation And Remove Toxic Waste Buildup
It is normal to experience 1-3 bowel movements per day. It is also normal to have it once every two …
- 6 Serious Signs of Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke
The connection between stroke and atrial fibrillation can be a life or death matter. According to the National Stroke Association, …
- Want to Live Longer? Learn How Sleep Can Keep You Going
A quarter of adults in the United States don’t get enough sleep on a regular basis. If you’re one of …
- EpiPen Cost Hike Under Fire: 600$ Medicine Costs Dollars To Make
In an interview with CNN this week, CEO of Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Mark Baum discussed his company’s plans to release an …
- He Put 3 Sponges In The Refrigerator – When You See Why, You Will Do The Same Thing!
The fresher your food, the more nutrients it retains. This is a basic concept that everyone understands. So what can do …
- Mom Warns Parents After Baby Gets 2nd-Degree Burns From Kid-Friendly Sunscreen
As the days get warmer and the daylight hours get longer, many parents instinctively reach for the sunscreen to keep …
- Two Natural Solutions For Bleeding Gums, Gingivitis, And a Healthy Heart
Researchers from Brazil’s Paraíba State University have determined that extracts of pomegranate and chamomile can help heal bleeding gums. The …
- Panera Removes Over 150 Unhealthy Chemicals From Its Food!
Eighty-three percent of the population in the United States visits fast food joints and over sixty-eight percent visits casual dining …