Turmeric is quickly rising as an all-healing superfood that can prevent a wide variety of chronic diseases.
The East Indian spice is absorbed in the intestinal tract, allowing it to enter the bloodstream and fight chronic inflammation, the known root of nearly all illnesses, including cancer.
The active compound that gives turmeric its healing power is Curcumin. This compound is potent in fighting free radicals, rejuvenating cells and cleansing the liver and heart.
Turmeric is the Most Powerful Natural Medicine Known to Man
Turmeric has hundreds of known health benefits.
Sign up to get our free newsletter in your inbox daily.
In fact, the spice has been found to be as effective as these pharmaceuticals, without all the negative side effects.
- Arthritis medication
- Diabetes Drugs
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Cholesterol drugs
- Inflammatory bowel disease drugs
Other Health Benefits of Turmeric
- Natural anti-depressant
- Powerful antioxidant
- Increases brain functionality
- Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Relieves joint pain and muscular discomfort
- Eases symptoms of indigestion and heartburn
- Eases stiff joints
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Aids cancer treatment and prevention
How to Make Your Own Turmeric Supplements (1)
You can tap into the healing and preventative powers of turmeric by creating your own all natural turmeric supplements at home.
- 1/3 cup organic, ground turmeric
- big pinch of ground black peppercorn (increases the bioavailability of curcumin up to 150%)
- 3 tbsp raw, organic honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (good fats improve absorption (2))
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to make a paste (make sure the coconut oil isn’t in solid form)
- Take pinches of the turmeric paste and roll them into small balls.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour and remove.
- Store in a glass container and keep it in your refrigerator.
- Eat 2-3 pieces per day.