Turmeric is quickly rising as an all-healing superfood that can prevent a wide variety of chronic diseases.
The East Indian spice is absorbed in the intestinal tract, allowing it to enter the bloodstream and fight chronic inflammation, the known root of nearly all illnesses, including cancer.
The active compound that gives turmeric its healing power is Curcumin. This compound is potent in fighting free radicals, rejuvenating cells and cleansing the liver and heart.
Turmeric is the Most Powerful Natural Medicine Known to Man
Turmeric has hundreds of known health benefits.
In fact, the spice has been found to be as effective as these pharmaceuticals, without all the negative side effects.
- Arthritis medication
- Diabetes Drugs
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Cholesterol drugs
- Inflammatory bowel disease drugs
Other Health Benefits of Turmeric
- Natural anti-depressant
- Powerful antioxidant
- Increases brain functionality
- Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Relieves joint pain and muscular discomfort
- Eases symptoms of indigestion and heartburn
- Eases stiff joints
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Aids cancer treatment and prevention
How to Make Your Own Turmeric Supplements (1)
You can tap into the healing and preventative powers of turmeric by creating your own all natural turmeric supplements at home.
- 1/3 cup organic, ground turmeric
- big pinch of ground black peppercorn (increases the bioavailability of curcumin up to 150%)
- 3 tbsp raw, organic honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (good fats improve absorption (2))
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to make a paste (make sure the coconut oil isn’t in solid form)
- Take pinches of the turmeric paste and roll them into small balls.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour and remove.
- Store in a glass container and keep it in your refrigerator.
- Eat 2-3 pieces per day.
- Superfood Hot Chocolate With Coconut Oil, Maca + Turmeric!
There’s nothing more comforting than a warm cup of hot cocoa on a cold day. While it’s a true winter …
- 5 Natural Herbs For The Festive Season
The ‘festive season’ has begun and it’s only a few weeks to go until Christmas! Very soon our lives will …
- 3-Ingredient Matcha Lemonade Effectively Burns Stomach Fat And Alkalizes The Body
What’s better than a sip of lemonade to quench your thirst? Ice tea maybe? With all the added sugar in …
- 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink A Beer! Number 4 Is Very Important
Most of us know that excessive drinking is definitely harmful for a number of reasons. However, you may be surprised …
- Raw Chocolate Smoothie Recipe with Avocado, Almond Milk, Banana and Raw Honey
Oh, my. This looks so incredibly delicious that we may have to put it at the top of the “gotta …
- 6 Medicinal Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an incredible natural remedy that have internal and external applications. With hundreds of active components that benefit …
- Is it Safe to Eat Mango Skin? The Hidden Benefits of Mango Peel
Some produce can be eaten straight out of the garden while others require extensive cleaning, scrubbing and peeling. As you …
- How to Make Your Own Homemade Green Powder
Dark, leafy greens are very important for promoting good health. Packed with vitamins and minerals all of us need, we …
- See What Happens To Your Body When You Mix Sauerkraut And Turmeric
Fermentation isn’t limited to the process of making your favorite beer or wine. It’s actually used to produce a wide …
- The Misunderstood Benefits of Bananas
Original article written by Natasha Longo, comments by Daily Health Post. The misinformation about bananas on the internet is fairly …
- This Is How Much Fruit Juice Children Should Be Drinking According To Their Age
Not all fruit juice is created equal. In terms of sugar and calories, store-bought juice is actually quite similar to …
- These Super Healthy Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups Are Easy To Make At Home!
If you’re looking for a way to get more superfoods into your diet. This recipe is going to be your …
- How to Make Medicinal Pickled Turmeric
This recipe for pickled turmeric promises to reduce inflammation & promote wellness. But before we begin, let’s take a quick …
- 10 Awesome Foods That Help Everything From Muscle Recovery to Cancer Prevention
Inflammation is a precursor to a wide range of health problems! According to health experts, inflammation is what triggers the …
- 5 Natural Life-Saving Medicines
Nature holds an abundance of natural live-saving medicines. For thousands of years and perhaps longer, people have relied on natural …