There are many different types of headaches caused by a number of varying factors. Everything from dietary changes to stress to too much exposure to florescent lights can cause headaches.
Over the counter painkillers are available in every supermarket and drugstore across the nation, but taking these drugs too often can lead to adverse health consequences. Unbalanced intestinal bacteria, kidney damage, ulcers, and more can result in taking too much pain medication. 
Rather than destroying your long-term health to cure a short-term headache, try natural remedies that have been proven effective. Not only do these headache cures help you manage headaches, they may even prevent the onset of new ones.
Dehydration is a leading cause of headaches. Our body sometimes can be late in telling us when it needs water. Ideal hydration occurs when we drink between eight and 12 glasses of water each day. Headaches disappear within a matter of minutes of drinking water, no painkillers required. 
2. Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil has broad usefulness in medicine thanks to its anti-inflammatory and pain killing properties. Massage a few drops of oil into the forehead, shoulders, neck, and temples to help relieve muscle pain and stiffness, sinus pain, and many other conditions leading to headaches. 
If headaches are caused by cold weather exposure, use a paste of cinnamon and water to relieve your headache. Apply the paste to the forehead and temples and rest for about 30 minutes. Gently wipe away the cinnamon. 
Massages increase blood flow, ease muscle tension, and help ease pain. To relieve headaches with massage, begin with the temples and rub lightly in a slow, circular motion. Move across the forehead and down to the earlobes. Squeeze the ear lobes gently and move down the neck and towards the spine.
At the base of the spine, locate the occipital bone, and press gently. At first, doing this will lead to sinus pressure, but within in a few minutes you should find significant relief. This is especially true if your headache is caused by sinus congestion. 
5. Pressure Points
Pushing on pressure points can give instant relief when suffering from pain. Gently but firmly massage and squeeze the bridge of your nose to help relieve headaches. Apply pressure to the skin between the index finger and thumb where many nerves reside. The nerves in this part of your hands are directly correlated with the blood vessels in the forehead. When they are compressed, the blood vessels in the forehead will restrict, resulting in relief of pain. 
- 9-Year-Old Girl Who Used Cannabis To Cure Her Cancer Shares A Message With The World
Now that the myths, stigma, and criminalization of cannabis are beginning to clear, we in North America are seeing what …
- He Puts a Tea Bag Inside His Car For One GENIUS Reason Not Many People Know!
Do you love tea? If you’ve got tons of tea bags sitting in your kitchen cabinet then you’re in for a …
- The Simple Eye Test To Tell If Your Adrenals Are Fatigued And What To Do IMMEDIATELY If They Are!
We are all faced with an incredible amount of pressure in our day to day life. Pressure to be the …
- This Is Definitely One of The Best Drug Commercials You’ll Ever See!
Nature RX, Part 1 is the first video in a three-part series that show how spending more time in nature improves your …
- 1 Remedy to Naturally Get Rid of Snoring and Sleep Apnea Fast
Snoring can be quite comical, but it can also making sleeping more difficult. Some people snore so loud they wake …
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Trying to Lose Weight
If you’ve ever tried to lose weight but ultimately abandoned your goal, it is likely that you fell victim to …
- Put Baking Soda Under Your Eyes To Quickly Get Rid of Dark Circles
Everybody gets dark circles under their eyes, even children and young adults. Despite this, the beauty industry is always emphasizing …
- If You See this Red Mark on Yourself or a Family Member, Seek Medical Attention Immediately!
Being outdoors is wonderful, but it has its risks. Rashes and bug bites are almost a guarantee when you spend …
- 7 Easy Ways to Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally
Are you part of the nearly 20% of the U.S. population who suffers from dandruff? While having dandruff certainly is …
- Why You Should Stop Using Vaseline Immediately And How To Make Your Own Non-Petroleum Jelly
Vaseline is a petroleum-based jelly that’s basically a byproduct of the oil industry. But did you know that prolonged use of petroleum jelly …
- How To Make Detox Foot Pads At Home To Cleanse Your Body Of Toxins
Foot pads have been used and sold in Japan for hundreds of years. Similar to acupuncture, which has a positive effect on people’s energetic systems, …
- Gut Bacteria Determines Ability to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
Ever wonder why one person will gain weight so easily while another easily remains skinny? Certainly a lot has to …
- 27-Year-Old Man Credits This Special Diet For Surviving Stage-4 Brain Cancer
There has been a ton of media and attention given to the Paleo Diet in the last year or so. …
- These 14 Foods Will Improve Your Kidneys’ Ability To Detox Like Never Before!
Sometimes back pain can be a sign of a much more serious condition. According to the National Kidney Foundation, more …
- Cancer Cells Die In 42 Days: This Famous Austrian’s Juice Cured Over 45,000 People From Cancer…
Rudolf Breuss, Austrian naturopath born in 1899, spearheaded the use of raw foods to heal the body. “To my mind, …