Detoxifying your body doesn’t stop at your liver, you also have to focus on tissues that accumulate heavy metals and acid build-up.
And since your kidneys filter the blood, it’s no wonder that they can really take a hit when you’re living a less than ideal lifestyle.
Other organs worth clearing up include the heart, joints and lungs.
To clear up your body and get a fresh start, try this 3-ingredient 3 minute smoothie for a healthy kidney detox.
Tropical Celery Kidney Kicker
Kick your detox into high gear with this delicious drink.
Its high fiber content also helps your liver get rid of excess waste.
Sign Up for Free Newsletter
Get our free newsletter in your Inbox daily. We'll also send you a copy of a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
- 3 large organic celery stalks
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Chop up the pineapple and rinse it off.
- Clean the celery and parsley and chop into small pieces.
- Blend all the ingredients with a little lemon water and pulse until smooth.
- Add a bit of water at a time if it’s still too thick.
- Drink a cup in the morning and another in the evening for a week straight for best results.
- To take it as a complete meal, add a handful of almonds and 2 tablespoons of oats.