Finding the right flat belly workout isn’t easy.
While most core exercises target your upper and middle abdominals, they don’t stimulate other key muscle groups necessary to get a perfectly trim tummy.
In fact, one of the three core guidelines to getting and maintaining washboard abs is to mix and match your workouts to engage different muscle groups throughout the week.
Of course, it’s also important to be consistent with your gym schedule and to eat right.
But first, let’s get moving!
9 Flat Belly Workout Routines
These 9 routines are easy to follow and will give you noticeable results within a few weeks!
1. Kayla Itsines Flat Abs In 20 Minutes Workout
This great workout can be done during your lunch break or before your work day to get that heart pumping!
2. 450 Rep Abs On Fire Medicine Ball Workout
450 reps may seem daunting, but this exercise will have you feeling so good, you’ll want to do another set!
3. Flat Abs In 5 Mins Workout
If you only have 5 minutes a day to get moving, this exercise is perfect for you!
4. 8 Min Bikini Abs Workout
Alternate with the “Flat Abs In 5 Mins” workout to get noticeable results, fast!
5. Pumps&Iron Medicine Ball Core Workout
This workout is hardcore, so you may want to hold back until your core is strong and ready.
6. Strong Core Circuit Workout
Get ready to be sore! This exercise isn’t easy, but you’ll notice results- fast!
7. 5 Minute Plank Workout
It’s no secret that planks are the best exercise to strengthen your core and define your abs!
8. Slim & Trim Your Waist Flat Stomach – No Equipment Workout
Tackle stubborn love handles with this targeted workout!
9. Kama Fitness ‘Floored Me With Those’ Abs Workout
Tone up your tummy by moving those legs!
- 5 Most Overrated Exercises You Can Stop Doing
You’re a busy person, right? You want your time at the gym to be well spent, not wasted on exercises …
- Natural Homemade Sports Drink – Gatorade Alternatives
If you, or your kids, enjoy any kind of sports or athletic events, there is certainly a time when water …
- 4 Awesome Exercises For Your Glutes That Aren’t Squats
Do you often suffer from sore shoulders or a sore lower back ? Do your hips feel tight and get …
- 6 Easy Stretches You Can Do Under 5 Minutes To Loosen Tight Hip and Leg Muscles
It’s easy to build up tension in your hips and leg muscles, but without proper exercise this tension can increase …
- Improve Your Running Form with This Video
Proper running form can help you get the most out of a workout, while also helping to reduce injuries. Looking …
- 4 Reasons Why Cardio Might be Hurting Your Fat Loss and Muscle Gains
1. For fat loss, cardio is poor time investment and generally not the best idea. Fat loss breaks down to …
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Crunches
Whether a popular opinion or not, not many trainers support the idea of doing crunches for ab training. But why …
- Book Review: Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe
Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe is possibly the most successful book on weight training to be published in the past …
- This Stomach Vacuum Exercise Is The Easiest Way To Get a Thinner Waist And Flat Abs
Whether you’re looking to slim your waistline or build an overall stronger core, the stomach vacuum is an exercise that …
- 7 Key Moves That Get Rid Of Stubborn Arm Fat
It seems like there are plenty of exercises for stubborn belly fat, or even for thinning your thighs and toning …
- This Is What The Shape of Your Butt Says About Your Health
Your body shape—specifically, the shape of your butt — says a lot about your general health. The health world puts …
- 6 Yoga Poses To Fight Bloating, Improve Digestion, and Cut Belly Fat
There’s nothing like a large meal to leave you feeling too full to function. And while you may tell yourself …
- 7 Push Up Variations Worth Trying
Push-ups are a classic exercise routine that builds strength in your abs, triceps, and chest. A proper push-up takes time …
- 3 Most Overlooked Benefits of Walking (Here’s Why 150 Minutes Per Week Matters)
Sedentary Death Syndrome has been a major public health issue for at least ten years. It is known for causing …
- Which Is Better – HIIT or Steady Cardio?
There’s a lot of disagreement in the fitness community over which type of cardio routine is the most effective – …