The beauty of the body is that it has several feedback mechanisms to alert you that something is going wrong. We often call this feedback a “symptom”, and rather than valuing it and seeking to remedy the imbalance, we often set out to destroy the mechanism that provides that signal by blocking it out through the use of pharmaceutical drugs.
This is equivalent to shorting a circuit to the smoke detector so we aren’t annoyed by the sound while the fire burns. If you truly want to eliminate chronic pain, there are some basic rules that need to be followed. In addition to that, one needs to be aware of natural painkillers that can provide relief while making the transition to a lifestyle devoid of physical pain. Together, they can help you eliminate chronic pain for good.
Let’s get started.
Rule #1: Eliminate Foods and Activities That Contribute to Chronic Pain
You want to completely eliminate the following foods for at least 60-90 days. Each of these foods are major contributors to chronic pain due to their toxin load or the fact that they are hard on the digestive system or cause inflammation.
- ALL forms of processed sugar
- Wheat and any grains containing gluten, as well as all flour products
- All forms of dairy (save grass fed butter, in moderation)
- All forms of alcohol
- Caffeine (in coffee, soda, and energy drinks)
- Peanuts, and non-soaked nuts and seeds
- Unfermented, non-organic soy products
- All corn products
- Canola products
- ALL heavily processed and/or unnatural ingredients (like nitrates, MSG, HFCS, TBHQ, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, artificial colors, trans fats, maltodextrin)
In addition to these foods, avoid EMF’s, chronic stress, mercury (in dental fillings and vaccines), drinking from plastic containers, and heavily polluted outdoor and indoor environments.
Rule #2: Choose Cleansing Foods and Activities that Help Eliminate Chronic Pain
There are plenty of good foods that can help eliminate chronic pain, but are often overlooked in favor of more processed and addictive foods (which is why chronic pain is so prevalent). However, if you are determined enough and make the following foods a part of your diet, you can expect most chronic pain to be alleviated. These foods and beverages include:
- Green, leafy vegetables
- Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage (slightly steamed for those with serious digestion or thyroid issues)
- Sea vegetables
- Lemons and limes
- Granny Smith apples
- Hot peppers
- Coconut oil and kefir
- Algae (chlorella and spirulina)
- Aloe vera
- Chia (soaked)
- Fermented vegetables
- Herbal teas
This is certainly not a complete list, but it is a great core list of foods to incorporate for most people who suffer from chronic pain. In addition to these foods, be sure to get enough vitamin D3 and essential fatty acids (omega-3), learn to relax, and spend more time in nature.
Rule #3: Don’t Rely on Big Pharma and Use Natural Painkillers Instead
During your transition to a pain free lifestyle, it is important to consider a plan with your physician that can reduce and eliminate your need for prescriptions and medications. Fortunately, there are several natural painkillers such as turmeric, boswellia, and astaxanthin that can reduce and eliminate inflammation, especially when combined with the food and lifestyle factors above.
It is important to understand that chronic pain can be due to a large variety of factors, but following these recommendations will provide you with an approach to systemically reduce chronic pain so you can enjoy a better life.
- Best DIY Homemade Toner for Acne Prone Skin
A homemade toner for acne prone skin should be two things: simple and economical. No long list of required ingredients, …
- Two Natural Solutions For Bleeding Gums, Gingivitis, And a Healthy Heart
Researchers from Brazil’s Paraíba State University have determined that extracts of pomegranate and chamomile can help heal bleeding gums. The …
- Mothers May Need Up to One Year to Recover After Delivery
For many new mothers, the standard 6-week to 2-month recovery time allotted to most women after childbirth is insufficient. While some …
- They Said Apple Cider Vinegar Is Great For You, BUT This Is What They Didn’t Tell You
Apple cider vinegar is a must have ingredient in your kitchen and medicine cabinet. And while many health publications praise its …
- How To Stop A Nosebleed The Right Way (And How To Avoid It In the First Place!)
With winter right around the corner, many of us can expect to have at least one nosebleed in the next …
- This 1:49 Video Teaches You an Effective and Simple Way To Save Yourself From Choking To Death
tag: choking to death Chocking on food can happen to anyone. What’s scary about it isn’t how it happens but WHEN. …
- Calcium Alone Won’t Prevent Osteoporosis…You Also NEED These 3 Essential Nutrients!
We know that calcium is needed for tooth and bone support. What you may not know is that calcium doesn’t …
- Socially Conscious Vegan Condoms are The New Hotness
How to do what comes naturally with a natural contraceptive and help others avoid life-threatening disease all at the same …
- Leading Poultry Producer Cuts Nearly All Antibiotic Use
Perdue, one of the biggest producers of chicken in the United States, issued a press release on September 3 stating …
- Why an MRI costs $1,080 in America and $280 in France
Health care costs in the United States are higher than in any other OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) country, …
- This Japanese Facial Massage Will Rejuvenate Your Skin And Make You Look 10 Years Younger
The techniques used in this massage stimulates the lymph nodes, thus speeding up the discharge of toxins and excess fluids …
- 64 Warning Signs You’ve Just Eaten MSG Filled Food (Reach For Ginger IMMEDIATELY)
Have you ever noticed that some foods can leave you feeling ill and foggy-headed after your meal? This phenomena has …
- 7-week-old Boy Hears Mom’s Voice for the First Time, Can’t Help But Smile.
In 2012, Lachlan Lever of Victoria, Australia was born with moderate to severe hearing loss in both ears. Seven weeks …
- The Surprising Reason Why Your Knees Hurt More During Winter. (It’s Not Because of The Cold)
If you are experiencing knee pain at this time of year, the solution may be more sunshine, according to new …
- Animals’ Antibiotic Consumption Surpasses That Of Humans, Creating More Resistant Bacteria
Due to over-prescribing, many important antibiotics don’t work anymore. Antibiotic resistant bacteria are on the rise and have been for …