Many cleaning products available on the market contain harmful toxins.
Prolonged use of these products can cause skin irritation and give off toxic fumes. Children are especially susceptible to these harsh chemicals.
Over time, this can lead to allergy-like symptoms and rashes.
Most people think that natural products don’t clean very well, but you’d be surprised at how well they compare to their toxic counterparts.
Best of all, they’re a lot more versatile and cost-effective. This is where natural household products come in handy. Not only are they natural and organic, but they are safe to use and they do as good of a job as most products sold on the market.
Here are just a few ways to use products you probably already have at home!
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil can be used for so many things! In your home, it keeps away rodents, restores the health of your plants and lubricates kitchen scissors. As a natural beauty product, castor oil strengthens your eyelashes, relieves cracked heels and softens your cuticles. Castor oil also soothes dry and itchy skin, relieves menstrual cramps, helps induce labor and can be used as a laxative.
- Take a Castor Oil Detox Bath for Pain Relief and Organ Health
- The Castor Oil Remedy That’s Highly Effective Against Allergies And Back Pain
- Castor Oil Is Great For Thickening And Regrowing Hair, Eyelashes And Eyebrows
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is the best natural alternative to chemical products. It cleans glass and mirrors, disinfects your cutting board, brightens your whites, and refreshes your toilet.
Use it internally, pulp and all, to detoxify your body. It can stimulate digestion, relieve sore throats, and boost your immune system. You should also keep fresh lemon juice on hand to reduce wrinkles, shrink pores and disinfect cuts!
- Cut 1 Lemon in 4 Parts And Put Some Salt On It…This Trick Will Change Your Life!
- 7-Day Lemon Diet Will Detox and Burn Fat
- How To Use a Frozen Lemon To Fight Malignant Tumors in The Body
- Fight Kidney Stones With This Refreshing Lemonade Recipe