It is so annoying when you can’t seem to sleep properly at night.
The reason could be multifaceted too – a problem at work, home, to even a chronic health issue getting you down and stopping your mind from fully relaxing enough to let you sleep.
Before reaching for a prescription drug, or an over the counter remedy that may have a long list of toxic side-effects when consumed, why not give out favourite DIY recipes for achieving the perfect night’s sleep a go?
There are many different options out there, and what suits one person may not suit another so give them all ago, one at a time though so you know which one works and which one does not.
One thing that is for sure though is an unresolved sleeping issue will eventually take its toll on your health and can cause accidents to happen, lowers your IQ, and increases your risk of diabetes and heart attack.
1. How to Make Natural Sleeping Pills
- The Capsule Machine (optional)
- “00″ gelatin or vegetable capsules
Sign Up for Our Free Daily Newsletter
And receive a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
- 2 parts valerian root, powdered
- 2 parts skullcap, powdered
- 1 part lemon balm, powdered
- 1 part oatstraw, powdered
- 1 part passion flower, powdered
- 1/2 part rhodiola root, powdered
- 1/4 part hop flowers, powdered
*Parts are to be measured by volume not weight.
1. In a non-reactive bowl, mix all of the herbal powders together until well combined.
2. With the use of The Capsule Machine, fill as many capsules as you think your family will use within a 6-12 month period. Note: Don’t have a Capsule Machine? It’s okay…simply scoop the powder into each piece of the capsule and pack it tight prior to recapping the ends.
3. Store the capsules in a small glass mason jar and place the lid on tight. Keep in a cool, dark, dry place. These capsules should stay fresh for 6-12 months.
Take 2-4 caps 30 minutes prior to bedtime.