Pineapple, turmeric, ginger and lemon all have two things in common.
They’re all ingredients that have been shown to have both anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor properties.
It goes without saying that mixing these ingredients together makes for a powerful healing beverage.
Not only does this drink fight cancer and reduce inflammation but it’s also amazing at helping you revitalize and rejuvenate your body.
Here’s what you can expect from each ingredient:
- lemon contains citric acid, which helps breakdown kidney stones
- pineapple is 5x more effective than cough syrup
- turmeric contains a powerful anti-cancer compound called curcumin
- ginger kills two types of cancers
- coconut oil and black pepper improve absorption of the nutrients
Feed the cells in your body with this healing juice and watch your energy levels soar!
- 2 cups ripe pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 inches of turmeric root
- 2 inches of ginger root
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Run all of the above ingredients through a juicer and add the coconut oil at the end and stir with a spoon.
Drink within the first 15 minutes to preserve nutrients.
- 16 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Eat More Pineapples
Do you eat pineapples regularly? If you only whip out the fruit during barbecues and cocktail hour, you’re missing out on …
- 3 Tricks to Make Your Coffee Super Healthy
The “is coffee good for you?” debate has raged on for years, but researchers finally seem to be coming to …
- Exciting Discovery About Popular Spice Could Help Impair Fear Memories And Ease PTSD Symptoms
Curcumin, the main active ingredient in turmeric, the spice that’s often used in curries, has long been known to have …
- 6 Uncommon Superfoods That Could Help Your Health Status Soar
There are many foods that spring to mind when you say the word ‘superfood’, such as kale, spirulina and Manuka …
- Next Gen Vending Machine Dispenses Fresh Foods Instead Of Junk Food
Imagine a world where, instead of chips and candy coming out of a vending machine, fresh local organic salads, breakfasts …
- 1 Super-Common Food That’s Ruining Your Skin, Joints & Blood Sugar
Sometimes it’s difficult to discern trend diets from the truth about nutrition. It seems that everyone has an agenda, a …
- Top 9 Veggies Highest in Magnesium
While vitamins and minerals can be ingested via supplements, the best and most natural way to ensure that you have …
- How To Make Vegan Cheese Using Cashews
Extra smooth with a subtle garlic flavor, this vegan cheese with cashews will make you forget about dairy. Guess what! You …
- 20 Ingredients To Memorize and Avoid In ANY Food You Consume Because They’re Just That Bad!
Artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, emulsifiers, sweeteners have saturated the food supply for more than four decades. We are on the …
- This Smoothie Is So Good You Won’t Believe It Has One of the Most Powerful Antioxidants In The World
Smoothies are the perfect meal supplement for people looking to lose weight while still getting essential nutrients in their diet. …
- Neurobiologist Discovers THIS Single Food Reduces Your Chance of Alzheimer’s by 75%
Brain diseases are horrible, especially alzheimer’s. It not only robs you of your precious memories and eventually your ability to function …
- 3 Amazing Tonics To Help You Detox And Recover From Chemotherapy
Detoxing is an important part of recovery from any illness, but it’s especially important when the treatment for that illness …
- 6 Ways Your Sweet Tooth Is Destroying Your Health (Starting With Your Brain, Liver and Heart!)
Sugar serves an important purpose in our diets. In moderation, it’s an excellent source of energy. Millions of years ago, …
- Raw Chocolate Smoothie Recipe with Avocado, Almond Milk, Banana and Raw Honey
Oh, my. This looks so incredibly delicious that we may have to put it at the top of the “gotta …
- Powerful Bacteria-Killing Spice With 4X The Concentration of Antioxidants as Blueberries!
When we hear of antioxidant foods, we often hear of berries. Blueberries in particular are touted for their rich antioxidant …