The human body is bombarded with toxins every single day. It is in the air at work and the yard at home.
When your body is overwhelmed with these everyday toxins, it can lead to numerous negative heath conditions including cancer.
The best course of action to take to protect your health is to help your body heal by reducing inflammation and detoxifying.
One way to rid your body of harmful toxins is to consume beverages and foods which assist it in the process.
Below is a recipe for a warm spicy drink that is healthy, natural, and teeming with anti-inflammatory properties.
This drink not only reduces toxins, but also gives your immune system a much needed boost.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Fresh or Powdered, Organic Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Organic Cinnamon Bark or Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Organic, Unrefined, Unbleached, Non-deodorized Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Honey
- 1 Cup of Hot Water
- Bring the water to a boil in a tea pot or sauce pan.
- Place the ginger, turmeric, and cinnamon is a small, ceramic or glass bowl.
- Pour hot water over spices, cover the bowl, and allow the mixture to steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Strain tea off of the spices into a large mug and melt coconut oil as well as honey into the tea.
- Discard used spices and enjoy.
Ginger is not difficult to find or extremely expensive. It is indigenous to parts of China and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, perhaps millennia.
This anti-inflammatory food is effective in treating digestive problems, nausea, hangover and gases.
Turmeric can relieve gas, eliminate intestinal parasites, and can be effective in treating arthritis.
Similar to ginger, turmeric has been found to be anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and possess antioxidant as well as anticarcinogenic properties among many others.
Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants, which protect the body from free radicals. This bark has also been found to provide protection from cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and diabetes.
Unrefined Coconut oil
The best grade of coconut oil is unrefined and is often referred to as “virgin.”
Refined coconut oil loses almost all of its health benefits. Evidence of its antibacterial and antimicrobial potential was found effective against negative intestinal bacteria as well as parasites.
This also includes gingivitis causing plaque and other oral microbial infections. In addition, coconut oil also help protect against oxidative stress.
The medicinal uses of honey has been known for thousands of years. Ancient cultures most commonly used it to treat digestive discomforts and in healing wounds.
- Use This Inexpensive DIY Hack To Keep Your Feet Warm Throughout The Winter
The cold always finds a way to your feet. Colds, cystitis, kidney problems are just few of the many problems you may face …
- Eliminate All Poisons From Your Body In 48 Hours: A Weekend Detoxification Diet Plan
Do you feel tired all of the time…and not just tired, but exhausted? When you look in the mirror do …
- Thermograms: Safer, More Accurate than Mammograms
Until recently, the medical community urged every woman over the age of 40 to get yearly mammograms. As the dangers …
- Be Careful! Why Flip-Flops Are The Most Dangerous Summer Choice For Your Feet And Ankles
It’s no surprise that summertime is many people’s favorite season. With the ever-growing heat and sun exposure, our clothes get …
- This Old School Russian Remedy Will Clean Out Your Liver With Only ONE Ingredient!
We find ourselves damaging our liver almost all the time; eating all the wrong foods and indulging in bad habits. …
- Black Pepper And Turmeric – The Combination That Could Save Lives
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diseases that can affect both men and women. Although breast cancer itself …
- I Feel 5 Years Younger – An Eye Cream Made Of 3 Ingredients: It Erases Wrinkles Like An Eraser!
One of the most telling signs of aging is wrinkles. And once they’re there, there’s almost nothing you can do …
- How to Grow an UNLIMITED Supply of Basil From a Single Plant
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to have fresh herbs and produce whenever you want? Gardening typically requires planting …
- How To Remove Dangerous Mold And Unpleasant Odors From Your Washing Machine With 2 Ingredients
Many people think of their washing machine as a self-cleaning appliance. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. You may notice after …
- Federal Judge Gives City Of Spokane, WA, The Go Ahead To Sue Monsanto
Monsanto is easily one of the world’s richest companies. As of August 31, 2016, their last fiscal quarter, the company …
- Don’t EVER Use Turmeric If You’re On Any of The Following Medications
It’s a well-known fact that turmeric is one of the most effective health-boosting substances available today. Its active ingredient, curcumin, …
- This Journalist Just Exposed a Big Flossing Scandal! Here’s What He Discovered…
Flossing isn’t exactly what you want to be doing right before going to bed, but many of us are advised …
- 5 DIY Natural Recipes to Help You Sleep Like a Baby
It is so annoying when you can’t seem to sleep properly at night. The reason could be multifaceted too – …
- How To Get Beautiful Silky, Shiny, Straight Hair With Coconut Milk And Lemon Juice
Most people with curly hair wishes it was straight, and straight hair want it to be curly. As the saying …
- Doctors Have No Explanation: Mix Cinnamon And Honey For Arthritis, Cancer, Gallbladder, Cholesterol And 10 Other Diseases
Honey cinnamon may sound like a donut flavor, but it has much more potential than just satisfying your sweet tooth. …