The human body is bombarded with toxins every single day. It is in the air at work and the yard at home.
When your body is overwhelmed with these everyday toxins, it can lead to numerous negative heath conditions including cancer.
The best course of action to take to protect your health is to help your body heal by reducing inflammation and detoxifying.
One way to rid your body of harmful toxins is to consume beverages and foods which assist it in the process.
Below is a recipe for a warm spicy drink that is healthy, natural, and teeming with anti-inflammatory properties.
This drink not only reduces toxins, but also gives your immune system a much needed boost.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Fresh or Powdered, Organic Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Organic Cinnamon Bark or Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Organic, Unrefined, Unbleached, Non-deodorized Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Honey
- 1 Cup of Hot Water
- Bring the water to a boil in a tea pot or sauce pan.
- Place the ginger, turmeric, and cinnamon is a small, ceramic or glass bowl.
- Pour hot water over spices, cover the bowl, and allow the mixture to steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Strain tea off of the spices into a large mug and melt coconut oil as well as honey into the tea.
- Discard used spices and enjoy.
Ginger is not difficult to find or extremely expensive. It is indigenous to parts of China and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, perhaps millennia.
This anti-inflammatory food is effective in treating digestive problems, nausea, hangover and gases.
Turmeric can relieve gas, eliminate intestinal parasites, and can be effective in treating arthritis.
Similar to ginger, turmeric has been found to be anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and possess antioxidant as well as anticarcinogenic properties among many others.
Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants, which protect the body from free radicals. This bark has also been found to provide protection from cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and diabetes.
Unrefined Coconut oil
The best grade of coconut oil is unrefined and is often referred to as “virgin.”
Refined coconut oil loses almost all of its health benefits. Evidence of its antibacterial and antimicrobial potential was found effective against negative intestinal bacteria as well as parasites.
This also includes gingivitis causing plaque and other oral microbial infections. In addition, coconut oil also help protect against oxidative stress.
The medicinal uses of honey has been known for thousands of years. Ancient cultures most commonly used it to treat digestive discomforts and in healing wounds.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS): Hard Cold Facts about this Fatal Disease
Recently, all over Facebook and other social media, you have probably seen friends and celebrities alike dumping a bucket of …
- Got Wrinkles? Find Anti-Aging Skincare Fixes In Your Kitchen
There are plenty of lotions and creams out there to fight wrinkles and other signs of aging skin, but store-bought …
- Replace Your Toxic Mouthwash With Green Tea To Get Rid Of Plaque And Bad Breath
Mouthwash widely recommended by dentists as an essential part of your oral health routine but recent studies hint that it …
- 5 DIY Homemade Shampoo Recipes
We are exposed to many toxic chemicals whether we like it or not – through our water supply, and even …
- 4 Little-Known Facts About Osteoporosis You Need To Know
According to the National Osteoporosis Foundation, roughly 54 million Americans are affected by osteoporosis and low bone mass. This isn’t …
- How Sleep Affects Your Health
While many of us with busy lifestyles may look at proper sleep as an afterthought, sleep is actually extremely important …
- Anyone Whose Hair Is Falling Out Needs To Make This 2-Ingredient Drink Immediately
Hormones are chemical transmitters in the body that tell cells what to do and when. They are produced by the …
- Natural Substance Found in Ginger Destroys Leukemia Without Harming Normal Cells, Study Finds
A new study is starting to make waves around the world . Scientists have discovered that 6-Shagaol, a primary ingredient in …
- 15 Genius Tricks To Keep Your Fruits And Vegetables Fresh And Delicious
There is nothing more frustrating than watching your once fresh and vibrant fruits and veggies dry up or rot before …
- This Traditional Healing Recipe Fights Many Diseases Including Cancer And High Blood Pressure
The unique combination of ingredients used in this traditional healing drink can help you fight health conditions like asthma, impotence, cancer, arthritis, …
- 14 Reasons Why You’re Always Tired
The quick answer to why you’re tired is that you don’t get enough sleep. That’s sometimes not the case, however; some habits and …
- How To Remove Dangerous Mold And Unpleasant Odors From Your Washing Machine With 2 Ingredients
Many people think of their washing machine as a self-cleaning appliance. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. You may notice after …
- The Latest Anti Aging Treatment… Bleach Bath?
While many of us will have bleach in our homes as a cleaning agent, recent research has suggested that this …
- How to Make Your Own Natural Sunscreen Using Coconut Oil
Store bought sunscreens can have some harmful side effects and many people today are choosing to go a healthier, more …
- Empty Your Colon of TOXIC Waste With This Cleansing 4-Ingredient Apple-Honey Mixture
After the age of 50, colon cancer can become a real threat to your health (1). That’s why doctors recommend regular …