The human body is bombarded with toxins every single day. It is in the air at work and the yard at home.
When your body is overwhelmed with these everyday toxins, it can lead to numerous negative heath conditions including cancer.
The best course of action to take to protect your health is to help your body heal by reducing inflammation and detoxifying.
One way to rid your body of harmful toxins is to consume beverages and foods which assist it in the process.
Below is a recipe for a warm spicy drink that is healthy, natural, and teeming with anti-inflammatory properties.
This drink not only reduces toxins, but also gives your immune system a much needed boost.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Fresh or Powdered, Organic Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Organic Cinnamon Bark or Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Organic, Unrefined, Unbleached, Non-deodorized Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Honey
- 1 Cup of Hot Water
- Bring the water to a boil in a tea pot or sauce pan.
- Place the ginger, turmeric, and cinnamon is a small, ceramic or glass bowl.
- Pour hot water over spices, cover the bowl, and allow the mixture to steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Strain tea off of the spices into a large mug and melt coconut oil as well as honey into the tea.
- Discard used spices and enjoy.
Ginger is not difficult to find or extremely expensive. It is indigenous to parts of China and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, perhaps millennia.
This anti-inflammatory food is effective in treating digestive problems, nausea, hangover and gases.
Turmeric can relieve gas, eliminate intestinal parasites, and can be effective in treating arthritis.
Similar to ginger, turmeric has been found to be anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and possess antioxidant as well as anticarcinogenic properties among many others.
Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants, which protect the body from free radicals. This bark has also been found to provide protection from cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and diabetes.
Unrefined Coconut oil
The best grade of coconut oil is unrefined and is often referred to as “virgin.”
Refined coconut oil loses almost all of its health benefits. Evidence of its antibacterial and antimicrobial potential was found effective against negative intestinal bacteria as well as parasites.
This also includes gingivitis causing plaque and other oral microbial infections. In addition, coconut oil also help protect against oxidative stress.
The medicinal uses of honey has been known for thousands of years. Ancient cultures most commonly used it to treat digestive discomforts and in healing wounds.
- Here’s Why Women Need More Sleep Than Men (It Has Something To Do With Their Ability To Multi-Task)
While everyone should strive to get adequate sleep, a recent study from Duke University has shown that sleep deprivation may …
- Baking Soda and Castor Oil Can Treat More than 20 Health Problems
The more we learn about Nature, the more astonishing we find it. Ages-old remedies still work and can be applied …
- How to Use a ¼ Teaspoon of Nutmeg to Fall Asleep and Relieve ALL Your Insomnia Symptoms Overnight
There’s nothing like a poor night of sleep to set you on the wrong foot for the day to come. …
- Top Doctors Are Warning Anyone Over 40 To Stop Taking Ibuprofen Immediately. Here’s Why…
What do you do when a headache settles in? Chances are, you probably do the same thing as when you …
- This Is How Much Walking You REALLY Need To Lose Weight
When it comes to weight loss, many people believe that high-intensity exercises are the only way to shed a few …
- Spray This 3-Ingredient Oil On Your Feet 10 Minutes Before Bed And You’ll Be Dozing Off In No Time!
Do you have trouble falling asleep? Can you recall the last time you had a restful sleep and woke up rejuvenated? …
- How Only 15 Minutes of Walking Can Change Everything
Walking is the most ordinary thing a human can do. Unless we have a physical impairment, we take this activity …
- Here’s What You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Baking Soda (From Fighting Heartburn To Cancer)
Baking soda is one of those things that can do pretty much anything. Whether you use it for cleaning, personal hygiene …
- Try the World’s 7 Easiest Exercises for Back Fat and Underarm Flab
Fitness is a whole-body state. Muscle strength and tone along with cardiovascular health go together to complete the picture. No …
- Remove All Toxins From The Body In 3 Days (Prevent Cancer, Excess Fat And Water Retention!)
If you’re feeling tired or sluggish, it may be time to cleanse and detox your body. Things like stress, poor …
- 20 Natural Ways to Cleanse Your Lungs
Most of us take breathing for granted. Even if you don’t smoke or experience respiratory problems, an occasional lung cleanse …
- 14 Early Warning Signs Of Mold Toxicity Everyone Should Know (Millions Are Exposed Every Day)
When you hear the word mold, you often think of rotten food or dirty showers in bathrooms, but this very …
- How to Effectively Remove a Painful Ingrown Toenail WITHOUT Having To Go To The Doctor
If you ever suffered from an ingrown toenail, then you know that it’s not only super painful, it’s also hard …
- THIS Is What Happens To Your Face After Washing It With Coconut Oil and Baking Soda
Baking soda and coconut oil face wash, can be very good for washing your face. Exfoliating your skin has become …
- Energy Saving Light Bulbs Are Poisonous To The Brain, Nervous System, Liver, Kidneys And Heart
There is a growing frenzy about the safety of energy saving light bulbs, which have grown increasingly popular. The US …