Do you drink coffee every morning? If yes, the following coffee creamer recipe is definitely something you’ll want to try (if you like creamer). This coffee creamer will not only make your coffee healthier but it’ll also help boost your metabolism.
How to Make Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer
The ratios for this recipe can be adjusted to your taste. So, if you don’t like your coffee sweet, you cut back or skip the honey.
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp. ceylon cinnamon powder
- optional: 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir until they’re well combined.
- Store the coffee creamer mixture in a glass jar.
How to Use Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer
Brew your favorite cup of coffee. Add 1-2 tbsp. of coconut oil coffee creamer to your coffee while it’s still hot. Then, blend the coffee and creamer on high for approximately 5 seconds. And you’re done!
How It Works
What makes coconut oil so special is because it contains medium-chain fatty acids, instead of long-chain fatty acids.
Medium chain fatty acids upon entering your body are quickly used for energy, which gives your metabolism a helpful boost (1).
In fact, one study has shown that eating 1 to 2 tablespoons of medium chain fats, such as coconut oil per day increased energy expenditure by 5% — this totals to 120 calories per day for an average person (2).
- New 7-Day Lemon Diet Will Detox and Burn Fat
The reason most diets fail is because they either don’t work or they are simply too difficult to follow. In …
- Burn Belly Fat Fast with This 6 Minute Exercise Circuit
When we think of our “core”, we may think only of our abdominal and pelvic muscles. Physiologically speaking, the core …
- Here’s Where Your Body Fat Goes When You Lose Weight (You’ll Be Surprised!)
Many dietitians and personal trainers believe that when you burn fat during a workout, that fat is being used up as fuel for …
- 12 Common Diets That Actually Work
There are countless diets out there that supposedly help followers drop pounds and keep them off…but which ones actually work? …
- Make One Of These 4 Drinks Before Bed To Fall Asleep, Stay Asleep And Burn Fat While Doing It
There’s no arguing that obesity has reached epidemic proportions in the US. A simple walk down any American street reveals …
- 16 Delicious Foods That Burn Belly Fat and Support Weight Loss
Obesity is a way-to-common problem in America and throughout the world. In fact, according to the Nation Health Institute, in …
- Why Women Lose Weight More Slowly Than Men
If you’re a woman who has had a weight loss contest with a male friend, partner, or family member, you’ve probably suspected …
- 5 “One-Spoonful” Hacks To Burn Belly Fat
Looking to lose weight? You’re not alone – many people struggle not just with losing weight, but with keeping it …
- Top 3 Strategies For Losing Stubborn Fat
If you’ve ever had success losing weight, you’re probably acutely familiar with the other side of this coin: the fat …
- This Fat Flush Water Recipe Helps You Lose Weight By Getting Rid of Toxins Stored In Fat Cells
There’s no denying that eating a healthy diet and exercising are the two best things you can do to burn …
- This Is How Much Walking You REALLY Need To Lose Weight
When it comes to weight loss, many people believe that high-intensity exercises are the only way to shed a few …
- 5 Reasons Why We’re Gaining More Weight Than Our Ancestors
We’re losing the war on weight. Overweight and obesity rates are on the rise, even in children. Along with the …
- 9 Exercises To Burn Abdominal Fat
What are the best exercises to burn belly fat? A common question in the world of fitness. Belly fat is …
- 11 Ways Dehydration Could Be Making You Fat And Sick
The average human body is around 70% water. By not drinking enough water we are causing a whole raft of …
- Ginger Water For Rapid Weight Loss – The Healthiest Drink That Melts Fat!
As with many other spices and herbs, ginger is well-known around the world for its health benefits. Often used in …