Many people suffer from joint, leg, and back pain, especially as they age. Fortunately, there’s help in the form of a dietary element you may not have expected – plain gelatin.
Many studies show that gelatin can help reduce inflammation and pain associated with osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis.
It can also be used for treating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis, as well as for strengthening fingernails, bones and joints, improving hair quality, and recovering from stress-related injuries.
It may even have therapeutic benefits on ulcers – including ulcers caused by stress and anxiety.
Here’s how to prepare and consume gelatin – incorporating this simple food into your daily diet may have a whole host of health benefits, and best of all, no significant side effects.
Old Home Remedy – Gelatin
In any store buy 150 gram of any edible gelatin (150 gram – for a course of treatment for a month).
Sign Up for Our Free Daily Newsletter
And receive a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
- Two teaspoons of gelatin powder (approximately 5 gram)
- One quarter cup of cold water
- Stir the gelatin powder into the water in the evening, and let it stand on your kitchen counter overnight.
- It will thicken into a translucent jelly, which can be eaten for breakfast with yogurt, honey or fresh juice.
- Repeat this process every day for one month and see if you notice any difference in your daily pain levels.