One of the hardest things for celiacs and gluten-intolerant people to give up is bread.
In fact, gluten is a protein molecule found in wheat and other grains that gives bread dough its delicious sticky consistency.
Even in normal individuals, wheat can cause chronic inflammation and autoimmune diseases (1).
In fact, wheat is one of the most genetically modified ingredients in the United States, and the grain often contains alarming traces of gyphosphate, a popular carcinogenic herbicide.
It’s been known to cause celiac’s disease, nutritional deficiencies, infertility, digestive distress and other serious health problems.
Unfortunately, most gluten-free bread don’t have the same satisfying texture and taste as wheat-based bread. And some even contain high amounts of sugar to improve their taste.
That’s why you should try this satisfyingly fluffy fat-burning gluten-free bread.
Fat-Burning Gluten-Free Bread
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of grass-fed whey protein
- A small bread-shaped baking pan
- organic butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven at 325°F
- Use butter or oil to grease your baking pan.
- Separate 6 eggs and set the yolk aside for later .
- Beat or whip the egg whites until stiff
- Add ½ cup of whey protein and the remaining yolk.
- Mix on low until the mixture forms a whole. Do not overmix.
- Pour into your container.
- Bake for 40 minutes on your ovens middle rack
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge for a few days.
The bread shouldn’t be heated in a toaster oven, so warm it up in the oven or on a slightly buttered skillet, cooking for 30 seconds on each side.
How It Promotes Weight Loss
This bread fits the requirements for a ketogenic diet, which promotes weight loss through ketosis. Ketosis occurs when people eat a very-low- or no-carb diet and molecules called ketones build up in their bloodstream (2).
By avoiding carbs and sugars, your body experiences a drop in blood sugar levels and begins to break down fat and use them as energy.
If done under the supervision of a doctor or nutritionist, this diet can promote weight loss in healthy manner for obese or overweight individuals (2). However, the diet has its risks.
Professor Thomas Seyfried from Boston College explains: “Done incorrectly, you can alter your blood lipid parameters, which is not healthy. But when done the correct way, the blood parameters for the heart look beautiful.” (3).
While eating ketogenic foods may not be a good idea for everyone, you can enjoy this delicious bread a few times a month without any worry.
- Chocolate Treats Without the Guilt
Chocolate is a guilty obsession for millions of people. But what if you could have your chocolate without the remorse? …
- 5 Mouth-Watering Apple Recipes
No need to over-complicate things when searching for that healthy snack in the supermarket when an apple can provide you …
- Have You Ever Tried ‘Hummoli’? This Dip Has Chickpeas, Avocado, Olive Oil, and More Healthy Ingredients!
Snacking can be the downfall of anyone trying to live a healthy lifestyle. With so many unhealthy options available at …
- If You Have Extra Onions In The Pantry, You’ve Got To Try This Mind Blowing Recipe!
Eating healthy isn’t always easy. It requires shopping for ingredients and time to cook. And sometimes, laziness can get the better of …
- 3-Ingredient Recipe Makes For a Powerful Drink That Promises To Detoxify And Energize The Body!
This easy-to-make beverage is perfect for having over breakfast, and contains ingredients that will aid in digestion, boost your immune …
- Slice Potatoes And Put Them In A Muffin Pan. They’ll Come Out Of The Oven A Family Favorite!
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. Easy to digest, potatoes have been a staple for people living in areas with …
- This Butter Pecan Cheesecake Will Make Your Holiday Dinner More Exciting
Dessert is like the punctuation to the perfect meal: during large family gatherings, it’s almost necessary. And while dessert isn’t …
- See What Happens To Your Body When You Mix Sauerkraut And Turmeric
Fermentation isn’t limited to the process of making your favorite beer or wine. It’s actually used to produce a wide …
- 5 Soup Recipes To Warm The Bones
Winter is officially upon us, and with it, frigid temperatures are making their appearance across the nation. There is nothing …
- Ginger, Honey and Cinnamon Mixture to Reverse Inflammation, Colds, Flu, Cramps, Diabetes And Cancer
Tea is often the first thing we reach for when we aren’t feeling well. While green tea has many benefits, …
- 4 Aloe Vera-Based Drinks To Boost Your Immune System
Aloe vera has a great reputation for its many topical uses, and is also a popular houseplant due to its …
- 12 Juicing Recipes That Keep You Out of Bed While You’re Traveling
We all know that there are health issues that you might suffer from when travelling such as dehydration from sun …
- Pack In Protein With These Chickpea Recipes
Chickpeas (garbanzo beans) are a super versatile, low fat, and high fiber protein source rich in important minerals like phosphorus …
- Recipes from the Pantry: Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an interesting and less frequently used alternative to white, balsamic, or red wine vinegar, with all …
- Cleanse Your Body of Toxins By Drinking This Cucumber Water Recipe
Staying hydrated isn’t just important in the summer; we need to be sure we’re getting enough fluids year-round. Many bodily …