One of the hardest things for celiacs and gluten-intolerant people to give up is bread.
In fact, gluten is a protein molecule found in wheat and other grains that gives bread dough its delicious sticky consistency.
Even in normal individuals, wheat can cause chronic inflammation and autoimmune diseases (1).
In fact, wheat is one of the most genetically modified ingredients in the United States, and the grain often contains alarming traces of gyphosphate, a popular carcinogenic herbicide.
It’s been known to cause celiac’s disease, nutritional deficiencies, infertility, digestive distress and other serious health problems.
Unfortunately, most gluten-free bread don’t have the same satisfying texture and taste as wheat-based bread. And some even contain high amounts of sugar to improve their taste.
That’s why you should try this satisfyingly fluffy fat-burning gluten-free bread.
Fat-Burning Gluten-Free Bread
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of grass-fed whey protein
- A small bread-shaped baking pan
- organic butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven at 325°F
- Use butter or oil to grease your baking pan.
- Separate 6 eggs and set the yolk aside for later .
- Beat or whip the egg whites until stiff
- Add ½ cup of whey protein and the remaining yolk.
- Mix on low until the mixture forms a whole. Do not overmix.
- Pour into your container.
- Bake for 40 minutes on your ovens middle rack
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge for a few days.
The bread shouldn’t be heated in a toaster oven, so warm it up in the oven or on a slightly buttered skillet, cooking for 30 seconds on each side.
How It Promotes Weight Loss
This bread fits the requirements for a ketogenic diet, which promotes weight loss through ketosis. Ketosis occurs when people eat a very-low- or no-carb diet and molecules called ketones build up in their bloodstream (2).
By avoiding carbs and sugars, your body experiences a drop in blood sugar levels and begins to break down fat and use them as energy.
If done under the supervision of a doctor or nutritionist, this diet can promote weight loss in healthy manner for obese or overweight individuals (2). However, the diet has its risks.
Professor Thomas Seyfried from Boston College explains: “Done incorrectly, you can alter your blood lipid parameters, which is not healthy. But when done the correct way, the blood parameters for the heart look beautiful.” (3).
While eating ketogenic foods may not be a good idea for everyone, you can enjoy this delicious bread a few times a month without any worry.
- Black Lemonade Recipe: The Cleansing Drink That Is So Powerful, You Need To Be Careful When Drinking It
With all the toxins in our environment, it’s a good idea to cleanse your innards every now and then. Sipping …
- Cleanse Your Body of Toxins By Drinking This Cucumber Water Recipe
Staying hydrated isn’t just important in the summer; we need to be sure we’re getting enough fluids year-round. Many bodily …
- How To Make Vegan Cheese Using Cashews
Extra smooth with a subtle garlic flavor, this vegan cheese with cashews will make you forget about dairy. Guess what! You …
- Drink This Turmeric Juice For Its Anti-Inflammatory Properties (Just Blend All The Ingredients!)
Turmeric is a popular spice, particularly in India, where it is added to many dishes not only for it’s distinctive …
- 3 Amazing Tonics To Help You Detox And Recover From Chemotherapy
Detoxing is an important part of recovery from any illness, but it’s especially important when the treatment for that illness …
- 5 Healthy Swiss Chard Recipes to Boost Your Intake of Vitamin K
Swiss chard is vastly underrated in the vegetable kingdom. With 16% more iron than kale, it is also an excellent …
- Easy And Delicious Apple Pancake Recipe
Available almost anywhere and relatively inexpensive, apples are an ideal fruit to bake with. Many pastry recipes feature apples – …
- Make 7 Days Worth of Breakfast In Just One Day With This Easy Oatmeal Hack
Steal-cut oats usually take about 40 minutes to cook. Nobody wants to spend that kind of time first thing in the …
- If You Have Extra Onions In The Pantry, You’ve Got To Try This Mind Blowing Recipe!
Eating healthy isn’t always easy. It requires shopping for ingredients and time to cook. And sometimes, laziness can get the better of …
- This Lifesaving Ancient Cold and Flu Remedy is so Effective Even Hippocrates Would Recommend It!
Trying to navigate your way through the flu season can be quite the challenge. Especially, if you’re taking public transit. And …
- Ginger, Honey and Cinnamon Mixture to Reverse Inflammation, Colds, Flu, Cramps, Diabetes And Cancer
Tea is often the first thing we reach for when we aren’t feeling well. While green tea has many benefits, …
- 13 Delicious Ways to Make Homemade Hummus (Recipes Included)
Hummus is a great dish and its main ingredient, chickpeas, offer a plethora of health benefits. They’re an excellent source …
- The Fat-Burning Coconut Cookies you Can Eat for Breakfast to Boost Your Metabolism
There are few things more satisfying than a good-for-you cookie. As health-conscious people, we forego junk food and added sugars …
- 5 Heart-Healthy Avocado Recipes That Will Supercharge Your Body
Avocados are a surprising food in that, although they are high in fat, they are actually helpful when trying to …
- This Blueberry-Coconut Smoothie Is Both Tasty And a Powerful Tool In Your Weight Loss Arsenal
Smoothies are a great way to start your day – perfect for breakfast or a midday snack, they’re often loaded …