One of the hardest things for celiacs and gluten-intolerant people to give up is bread.
In fact, gluten is a protein molecule found in wheat and other grains that gives bread dough its delicious sticky consistency.
Even in normal individuals, wheat can cause chronic inflammation and autoimmune diseases (1).
In fact, wheat is one of the most genetically modified ingredients in the United States, and the grain often contains alarming traces of gyphosphate, a popular carcinogenic herbicide.
It’s been known to cause celiac’s disease, nutritional deficiencies, infertility, digestive distress and other serious health problems.
Unfortunately, most gluten-free bread don’t have the same satisfying texture and taste as wheat-based bread. And some even contain high amounts of sugar to improve their taste.
That’s why you should try this satisfyingly fluffy fat-burning gluten-free bread.
Fat-Burning Gluten-Free Bread
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of grass-fed whey protein
- A small bread-shaped baking pan
- organic butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven at 325°F
- Use butter or oil to grease your baking pan.
- Separate 6 eggs and set the yolk aside for later .
- Beat or whip the egg whites until stiff
- Add ½ cup of whey protein and the remaining yolk.
- Mix on low until the mixture forms a whole. Do not overmix.
- Pour into your container.
- Bake for 40 minutes on your ovens middle rack
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge for a few days.
The bread shouldn’t be heated in a toaster oven, so warm it up in the oven or on a slightly buttered skillet, cooking for 30 seconds on each side.
How It Promotes Weight Loss
This bread fits the requirements for a ketogenic diet, which promotes weight loss through ketosis. Ketosis occurs when people eat a very-low- or no-carb diet and molecules called ketones build up in their bloodstream (2).
By avoiding carbs and sugars, your body experiences a drop in blood sugar levels and begins to break down fat and use them as energy.
If done under the supervision of a doctor or nutritionist, this diet can promote weight loss in healthy manner for obese or overweight individuals (2). However, the diet has its risks.
Professor Thomas Seyfried from Boston College explains: “Done incorrectly, you can alter your blood lipid parameters, which is not healthy. But when done the correct way, the blood parameters for the heart look beautiful.” (3).
While eating ketogenic foods may not be a good idea for everyone, you can enjoy this delicious bread a few times a month without any worry.
- Make Turmeric-Tomato-Black Pepper Soup In 15 Minutes To Fight Cancer, Inflammation and More
A bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich are true tokens of childhood. Although it may seem like …
- How To Make Chocolate Cake With Avocado Instead Of Eggs And Butter
If you’re a real bonafide health nut, then chances are that you always have a few avocados in your kitchen. …
- Pineapple And Turmeric Drink Reverses Cancer-Causing Inflammation And Even Beats The Common Cold!
Pineapple, turmeric, ginger and lemon all have two things in common. They’re all ingredients that have been shown to have …
- How To Make Alkaline Water To Fight Fatigue, Digestive Issues And Cancer
Is alkaline water good for you? A healthy body should always be slightly alkaline. The majority of people today, however, tend to …
- Simple Avocado Pudding That Can Balance Hormones, Boost Metabolism, And Fight Disease
When we think of pudding, we think of something sweet, creamy, and decadent. This recipe is all of that—except decadent. …
- Curb Sugar Cravings With This Homemade Cinnamon Coconut Kefir Water
Kefir (pronounced kee-fer), a cultured milk product from the Caucasus Mountains in Eastern Europe, has seen a rise in popularity …
- Black Lemonade Recipe: The Cleansing Drink That Is So Powerful, You Need To Be Careful When Drinking It
With all the toxins in our environment, it’s a good idea to cleanse your innards every now and then. Sipping …
- How To Make Your Own “Tea of Immortality” At Home With This Foolproof Recipe
The origin of Kombucha is a thing of legends. Depending on whom you ask, you may get a completely different …
- The Fat-Burning Coconut Cookies you Can Eat for Breakfast to Boost Your Metabolism
There are few things more satisfying than a good-for-you cookie. As health-conscious people, we forego junk food and added sugars …
- This Powerful Tea Is The Best Remedy For Swollen Legs
If you have ever experienced swelling in your legs (or your hands or feet for that matter) you know how …
- 5 Delicious Fruit-Infused Water Recipes To Drink Instead Of Soda
Soda can feel like a cool, refreshing drink on a hot day, but it’s hardly the most health-conscious option available. …
- Ginger, Honey and Cinnamon Mixture to Reverse Inflammation, Colds, Flu, Cramps, Diabetes And Cancer
Tea is often the first thing we reach for when we aren’t feeling well. While green tea has many benefits, …
- 9 Amazing “No-Bread” Sandwich Ideas That Will Make You Drool
In recent years, many people have sworn off bread due to gluten intolerance or weight gain. So what is it like …
- Grain-Free Flatbread Recipe: 10 Healthy Ways to Keep Bread In Your Diet
True celiac disease is relatively uncommon. It is an autoimmune condition in which your body simply cannot process the proteins …
- 14 Ways To Make Turmeric Drinks To Reduce Pain And Inflammation
drinksTurmeric is by far one of the most popular and celebrated health foods of the decade. It’s been around for …