The most common disease in America is something you’ve probably never heard of, but it affects 90 million Americans and is a major risk factor for diabetes, heart attacks, and even cancer.
It is called NALFD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease) or fatty liver, for short, and is caused by the 152 pounds of sugar and 146 pounds of flour in our diet.
How do you know if you have it? What’s causing it? And how do you fix it? Do you exercise, take drugs, change your diet, or take supplements to fix it? Watch the video below to learn more!
What To Do About Fatty Liver Disease
- Fatty liver is literally a liver that is full of fat
- It is actually the most common disease in America but most haven’t heard of it or even know they have it
- Sugar and starch turns on the fat production factory in the liver
- HFCS is the single biggest cause — #1 source of calories in the American diet
- Fatty liver creates inflammation, which in turn creates insulin resistance and pre-diabetes
- Causes high triglycerides and low HDL and the dangerous small dense cholesterol particles
- Fatty liver is a huge risk for heart attacks
- We are seeing children needing liver transplants due to fatty liver
- The root of the problem is what you are eating
- First step is to cut out all high fructose corn syrup
- Next, reduce or eliminate starch, processed foods/flours, even whole grain flour, rice and other starches
- Add vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, animal protein, olive oil, coconut oil
- Good fats are anti-inflammatory, they heal and repair the liver
- Exercise improves insulin resistance and reduces fatty liver
- Supplements, like milk thistle, lipoic acid, n-acetyl-cysteine, B-vitamins and magnesium
- Add detox foods, broccoli, kale, collards, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, garlic and onions
- Thyroid Cancer Screening Unnecessary; Risks Outweigh Benefits
Recent radio ads featuring Rod Stewart are encouraging everyone to get screened for thyroid cancer. However, unless you already have …
- The Link Between Alcohol And Cancer Can No Longer Be Denied (It Causes SEVEN Types of Cancer!)
Your daily glass of beer or wine may not be so innocent after all. Recent research has found a link …
- 4 Foods that can Fight Depression
An estimated 1-in-10 Americans take antidepressants. That’s a shocking number of people relying on Big Pharma remedies for something that can be …
- Struggling to Sleep Well? Try This One Trick!
Those who struggle to sleep should try turning out all the lights when going to sleep, as according to a …
- 5 Ways to Deal With Sciatica Pain That Doesn’t Involve Surgery
Sciatica is a painful condition which affects many people. The condition is highlighted by pain and numbness which radiates down …
- Top 10 Brain Foods You Absolutely Need to Eat! Feed Your Brain The Nutrients it Craves.
Boost your brain power and keep your cognitive processes running smoothly into old age with these top ten brain foods.
- 5 Nutrient Hacks That Can Help You Sleep Better At Night
Not many people realise that what kind of diet you have can mean all the difference between a good night’s …
- Researchers Say That THIS Natural Anti-Inflammatory Spice Is Effective For Sciatica Pain
Lower back sciatica pain can be a highly debilitating problem. If you slip a disc or pinch a nerve in …
- 10 Superfoods That Fight The Common Cold
With winter getting underway throughout the US, humanity’s oldest enemy – the common cold – is likely to make itself …
- 13 Early Warning Signs of Lupus You Need to Know (And What To Do The Moment You See Them)
For many, lupus seems almost like a dream they’ll never experience. To 1.5 million Americans, the disease is very real and …
- You Can Grow New Brain Cells, Regardless of Age. Here’s How!
We all know that children’s brains grow and expand as they learn and age. Adults, on the other hand, slowly …
- 5 Ways To Keep Healthy Eyes in a Digital World
Did you know that 1 out of every 8 people in the United States has a common eye disease? That’s …
- Drink Thyme Tea Every Morning To Help With Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s, Arthritis, Lupus, and Multiple Sclerosis
While spices like garlic and turmeric may be better known for their medicinal effects, they certainly aren’t the only flavoring …
- 5 Ways Exercise Can Help Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea, also known as obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a serious health condition that causes interrupted breathing during sleep. …
- Easy And Effective Yoga Stretches For Sciatic Nerve Pain Relief
If you’ve ever had numbness, pain and weakness starting in your lower back and traveling down the sciatic nerve in …