Super Anti-Cancer Spinach and Avocado Salad
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups organic spinach leaves
- ½ sliced avocado
- 1/3 cup organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup organic blackberries
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing on the salad and then toss until everything is coated,
- Serve and enjoy!