If you’re looking for an easy way to add more vegetables and fruits to your diet, this is it.
These simple 3-ingredient smoothies are delicious and quick to make. Don’t overcomplicate the process.
Go ahead and try them! They’re perfect for beginners.
Pro tip: Make sure to add some water if the smoothie is too chunky.
1. Apple + Ginger + Spinach
1 medium sized apple + 1/2 teaspoon of ginger + spinach
2. Mango + Chia Seeds + Coconut Milk
1 diced mango + 1 tablespoon of chia seeds + 1/2 cup of coconut milk
3. Banana + Kale + Coconut Water
1 medium banana + 3-4 kale leaves + 1/2 cup of coconut water
4. Orange + Belle Peppers + Coconut Oil
1 medium orange + 1 medium bell pepper + 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
5. Pineapple + Kale + Greek Yogurt
Diced pineapple + 3-4 kale leaves + 1/4 cup of greek yogurt
6. Banana + Peanut Butter + Cacao
1 medium banana + 1 tablespoon of peanut butter + 1 table spoon of cacao powder
7. Strawberries + Greek Yogurt+ Coconut Flour
7-8 strawberries + 1/4 cup of greek yogurt + 1/3 cup of coconut flour
8. Blueberries + Almond Butter + Almond Milk
A bowl of blueberries + 1 tablespoon of almond butter + 1/2 cup of almond milk