Walking is one the best form of physical activity you can do each day.
It doesn’t require a gym membership and can be done almost anywhere, whenever you want to.
Walking reduces your risk for disease, increases your body’s metabolism, blood flow and allows for the release of stress and toxins.
Benefits of Walking
- Protects against dementia by improving blood flow to the brain
- Reduces symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Lowers your risk of heart disease, diabetes and bowel cancer
- Increases life expectancy: Recent studies show an association between Walking and 19-30% reduction in premature deaths
- 15-minutes a day can add up three years to your life
- Builds endurance by improving your heart and lung’s ability to deliver oxygen to the rest of your body
- Helps boost your immune system, which in turn helps prevent the common cold or flu
- Builds strong muscles and support joints to help ease symptoms of arthritis