If you’re looking for a way to get more superfoods into your diet. This recipe is going to be your new all-time favourite!
The main ingredients are turmeric and coconut oil.
The combination of these ingredients make this a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer recipe.
And because it’s extremely low-carb and high in healthy fats, these cups make great snacks that will keep you full in between meals.
The good fats and fibers will provide satiety and will reduce inflammation and improve digestive function.
Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups Recipe
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup Coconut Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter or ghee
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp or honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Melt butter or ghee in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat and mix in the turmeric and black pepper.
- Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Place shredded coconut, coconut butter, coconut oil, lemon juice and honey into a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Use a spoon to scoop about 2 tbps of the coconut mixture into a muffin tin.
- Careful spoon one tbsp the turmeric mixture over the coconut mixture in each tin.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, remove from molds, and keep in your fridge for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy cold!
All key ingredients needed to boost curcumin absorption is readily available in this recipe.
- 8 Healthy Food Swaps Worth Trying
Original article written by Natasha Longo, comments by Daily Health Post. You don’t have to sacrifice taste when switching to a …
- This 3-Ingredient Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Is High In Potassium And Protein
Chocolate cake is one of the most popular indulgences in the world. But anyone who’s ever tried to lose weight …
- Reforming Picky Eaters: Get Your Kids to Eat Healthier
If your kids are ridiculously picky eaters, you’re not alone. The trick to getting your kids to eat healthy food …
- This Easy DIY Homemade Ketchup Is So Good, You’ll Never Go Back To The Store-Bought Stuff!
Ah, ketchup. It’s the favorite condiment of toddlers and kids everywhere for hot dogs, chicken nugget, and french fries. But …
- 4 Ways Sugar Makes You Fat And Leaves You Feeling Sluggish
#1 It’s As Addictive as Cocaine In fact, it might even be more addictive than cocaine. The war on drugs? …
- This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Ingest Okra
Okra, a flowering plant from the mallow family, produces edible seed pods that are amazingly good for you. Often used …
- This is The Most Healing Salt in The World, It Can Treat Over 20 Diseases
Himalayan pink salt originates from Pakistan and has been used for centuries for its therapeutic and cosmetic uses. The mineral …
- This Turmeric-Lentil Soup Will Protect You From Type 2 Diabetes, Dementia and Cancer
Soup is one of the best ways to get a variety of nutrients while staying properly hydrated. Whether it’s finding …
- Cinnamon Can Help Reduce Blood Sugar and Cure The Common Cold
Cinnamon is a frequent addition to holiday meals such as pumpkin pie and mulled cider. Cinnamon can also be used …
- 6 Little-Known Benefits of Eating Dark Chocolate
It’s a great feeling to learn that something that tastes so good, can actually be good for us too! When …
- He Fills An Ice Cube Tray With Fresh Herbs. The Reason? GENIUS!!
Do you ever wish you could use fresh herbs in all your cooking? We buy fresh dill, basil, cilantro, oregano, …
- Add These 9 Spices To Your Next Meal To Lower Blood Fats by 30 Percent, Study Says
Antioxidant-rich spices and herbs could help to improve triglyceride concentrations and other blood lipids, according to new research. Published in …
- 7 Ancient Superfoods for Modern Health
Modern medicine certainly has a lot going for it, but looking backwards in time can be extremely helpful when it …
- Avoid Bloating – 3 Combinations of Foods You Don’t Want to Eat
No one likes that uncomfortable, bloated feeling but do you know what causes it? Here are three combinations you will …
- Beetroot Has An Unbelievable Power: It Can Cure These 12 Diseases
The color of a vegetable says a lot about its nutritional value. Pigments are where a great many of the …