If you’re looking for a way to get more superfoods into your diet. This recipe is going to be your new all-time favourite!
The main ingredients are turmeric and coconut oil.
The combination of these ingredients make this a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer recipe.
And because it’s extremely low-carb and high in healthy fats, these cups make great snacks that will keep you full in between meals.
The good fats and fibers will provide satiety and will reduce inflammation and improve digestive function.
Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups Recipe
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup Coconut Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter or ghee
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp or honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Melt butter or ghee in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat and mix in the turmeric and black pepper.
- Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Place shredded coconut, coconut butter, coconut oil, lemon juice and honey into a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Use a spoon to scoop about 2 tbps of the coconut mixture into a muffin tin.
- Careful spoon one tbsp the turmeric mixture over the coconut mixture in each tin.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, remove from molds, and keep in your fridge for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy cold!
All key ingredients needed to boost curcumin absorption is readily available in this recipe.
- Top 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods You Can Eat Every Day
The links between chronic inflammation and increased risk of diseases like cancer are well documented – as one study puts …
- How To Make Chocolate Cake With Avocado Instead Of Eggs And Butter
If you’re a real bonafide health nut, then chances are that you always have a few avocados in your kitchen. …
- 30 Simple and Effective Whole Food Substitutes to Improve Your Total Wellness Right Away
If you haven’t caught up by now, the Standard American Diet – appropriately nicknamed SAD – is horrible. It’s literally …
- Pineapple And Turmeric Drink Reverses Cancer-Causing Inflammation And Even Beats The Common Cold!
Pineapple, turmeric, ginger and lemon all have two things in common. They’re all ingredients that have been shown to have …
- This Drink Will Burn Stomach Fat 4X Faster, Prevent Cancer, Improve Energy And Remove Toxins
Most tea can be found either in tea bag or loose leaf form. Occasionally, it can also be fermented and …
- Do Not Use Apple Cider Vinegar If You’re On Any Of These Medications
Nothing exists in a vacuum. Our bodies are complex organisms that are constantly moving, with chemicals acting and interacting. Sometimes …
- Top 10 Plant-Based Protein Foods You Should Be Eating
Proteins (comprised of a variety of twenty amino acids) provide cell structure and serve as neurotransmitters between cells. There’s protein …
- How Taking Turmeric Helps Your Body Block Fat and Your Liver Remove Toxins as Fast as Possible
Turmeric, “the golden spice”, is a staple in India and surrounding regions. As of late, it’s becoming increasingly popular in …
- The First U.S. School District to Begin Serving Only Organic, GMO-Free Meals
Hail to the trailblazers! No one would argue the importance of nutrition, especially for children. As their bodies develop, they …
- Soak Chia Seeds To Supercharge Your Metabolism, Burn Fat And Fight Inflammation
You may have heard about chia pets, the adorable children’s toy made from sprouted seeds. These beloved toys are actually …
- 92 Alkaline Foods That Fight Cancer, Inflammation, Diabetes and Heart Disease
Human life, just like all life on earth, depends on appropriate pH levels in and around living organisms and cells. …
- 11 Good Reasons Why Ignoring Polyphenols In Your Diet Is a Big Mistake!
What is something that dark chocolate, green tea, red wine, blueberries, flaxseed, and coffee all have in common? Polyphenols! Polyphenols …
- Top 13 Inflammatory Foods You Should Avoid
As we get older, our bodies don’t always keep up. Muscles aren’t as strong as they used to be, skin …
- How Much Water Do We Need To Drink, According To Our Weight?
If you’ve never taken the time to appreciate all the health benefits of water, now may just be the right …
- How To Make Alkaline Water To Fight Fatigue, Digestive Issues And Cancer
Is alkaline water good for you? A healthy body should always be slightly alkaline. The majority of people today, however, tend to …