If you’re looking for a way to get more superfoods into your diet. This recipe is going to be your new all-time favourite!
The main ingredients are turmeric and coconut oil.
The combination of these ingredients make this a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer recipe.
And because it’s extremely low-carb and high in healthy fats, these cups make great snacks that will keep you full in between meals.
The good fats and fibers will provide satiety and will reduce inflammation and improve digestive function.
Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups Recipe
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup Coconut Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter or ghee
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp or honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Melt butter or ghee in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat and mix in the turmeric and black pepper.
- Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Place shredded coconut, coconut butter, coconut oil, lemon juice and honey into a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Use a spoon to scoop about 2 tbps of the coconut mixture into a muffin tin.
- Careful spoon one tbsp the turmeric mixture over the coconut mixture in each tin.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, remove from molds, and keep in your fridge for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy cold!
All key ingredients needed to boost curcumin absorption is readily available in this recipe.
- Post-Workout: When and What To Drink
A post-workout meal or drink is highly recommended after an intensive exercise bout, such as an hour of swimming practice, …
- 6 Tips on How to Eat Well In the Workplace
Keeping up with your healthy eating plan at work can be extremely hard. Maybe you don’t have a kitchen, maybe …
- When You Find Out What Banana Peels Can Do To Your Waistline, You’ll Stop Throwing Them Away!
People throw away banana peels all the time thinking that only the flesh contains all the good stuff. But that’s simply not …
- Amazing 78 Year Old Vegan Bodybuilder
Jim Morris was a competitive bodybuilder for 30 years, and became vegan within the past twelve. At 50 he was …
- 10 Superfoods You Can Add to Your Coffee
Each day a person gets about three opportunities to up their nutrition in order to sustain them for that day …
- Cut Back on Processed Ingredients with These Easy Tips
Want to eat more real food made with whole ingredients? Check out these tips for cutting processed foods out of …
- 5 Wonderful Things Start to Happen to Your Body When You Quit Sugar for Life
Sugar in and of itself isn’t evil, per say. It’s needed by the body. Health problems only arise when you …
- Eat More Omega-3s With 6 Walnut Recipes
Walnuts are one of the best plant-based sources of Omega-3s that you can find, and these mildly-flavored nuts pack in …
- 7 “Good” Foods You Can Overdose On. Unexpected Bizarre to Deadly Side Effects.
Even with healthy food, there can be too much of a good thing. Watch your intake of these healthy foods …
- Surprising Health Benefits of Peppermint
Peppermint has long been added to various products, such as candies, ice creams, gum, cakes and toothpaste, because of its …
- It’s Not Rocket Science! 4 Ridiculously Easy Ways to Prepare Nutritious Food.
Due to poor agricultural practices and excessive processing, the food that ends up on our plate is typically a shadow …
- Turmeric: Not Just for Curry
Originating from India and south east Asia, Turmeric has now become a highly researched and readily available plant. It has …
- 10 Surprising Things You Never Knew About Protein Powder
Proteins are the building blocks of your body. They are found in every cell. Complex amino acids, proteins are responsible …
- Juicing Vs Blending: Which is Better?
If you want to eat more fruits and veggies, the solution may be to stop eating them and start drinking …
- Top 10 Homemade Seasoning Blends to Supercharge Your Health
Are you still buying all of your seasoning mixes at the store? It is so simple and cost effective to make …