If you’re looking for a way to get more superfoods into your diet. This recipe is going to be your new all-time favourite!
The main ingredients are turmeric and coconut oil.
The combination of these ingredients make this a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer recipe.
And because it’s extremely low-carb and high in healthy fats, these cups make great snacks that will keep you full in between meals.
The good fats and fibers will provide satiety and will reduce inflammation and improve digestive function.
Sign up to get our free newsletter in your inbox daily.
Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups Recipe
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup Coconut Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter or ghee
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp or honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Melt butter or ghee in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat and mix in the turmeric and black pepper.
- Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Place shredded coconut, coconut butter, coconut oil, lemon juice and honey into a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Use a spoon to scoop about 2 tbps of the coconut mixture into a muffin tin.
- Careful spoon one tbsp the turmeric mixture over the coconut mixture in each tin.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, remove from molds, and keep in your fridge for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy cold!
All key ingredients needed to boost curcumin absorption is readily available in this recipe.