7. Hair Products
Certain hair products can affect individuals with sensitive skin, especially if they contain sulphates and/or other chemical additives.
That’s why it’s best to use natural products that nourish the scalp and hair follicles instead of irritating them.
How To Treat Hair Loss
Hair loss can be treated quite effectively once you’ve uncovered its underlying cause. To help promote hair & scalp health during this process, try this nourishing hair mask!
Castor Oil Hair Mask
Castor oil is an anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory oil which is great to keep your scalp happy and under control.
- Castor oil
- Clean hands
- Shower cap
- An old t-shirt
- Essential oil (optional)
- Wearing an old t-shirt, apply a coin-sized amount of castor oil to your palms.
- Rub your hands together to warm the oil.
- Starting at the scalp, work oil into the hair follicles.
- Massage for 5-10 minutes.
- Start combing the oil through your hair using your fingers, add more oil if needed.
- Place your hair in a shower cap and leave for an hour or overnight. Use an old pillowcase or towel for the latter, as the oil may stain your sheets.
- Wash out with shampoo and conditioner and style as usual.
- Repeat once a week.