However, most brownies are full of inflammatory ingredients like processed wheat and sugar.
If you want a delicious treat that won’t cost you your health, try this sweet potato recipe!
These vegetables will give your brownies a wonderful texture and boosts its nutritional value tenfold!
Sign up to get our free newsletter in your inbox daily.
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- ½ cup smooth almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Handful of carob chips (optional) (you also can use raw cacao nibs)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease a small glass cake/loaf pan
- Place the nut butter with maple syrup in a small saucepan and melt over low heat
- In a large bowl add the sweet potato, nut butter mix, and cocoa powder and mix well
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour mixture into greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Slice and refrigerate for best results.