All you need is 4 simple ingredients to make these blueberry bliss bars! These delicious treats are vegan, gluten free and paleo friendly.
Blueberry Bliss Bars Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 18 small squares
- 2 cups creamed coconut (you can probably also use coconut butter)
- 2 cups fresh organic blueberries (frozen, thawed might work too)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is smooth.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Dump the mixture into the pan and spread it out evenly. The mixture is very thick and you may need to wet a spatula to help spread it evenly.
- Once the mixture is in the pan. Gently press down using the extra sides of parchment paper.
- Stick the pan in the fridge to firm up. This should only take about 15-20 minutes.
- Once the mixture is firm, lift the whole thing out by the edges of parchment paper.
- Use a pizza cutter or a regular knife to cut into squares.
Please store these bars in the fridge. Place them in an airtight container with a piece of parchment between each bar. They should last at least a week in the fridge and you can also freeze them for longer storage.