As mammals, humans have hair follicles all over their bodies.
While some are more coarse and visible, like eyebrows and scalp hair, most are thin and barely visible, like the shoulders, ears and lower back.
Because modern society views body hair as undesirable many women have gone to great lengths to remove hair from their legs, armpits and face. Some even think that it’s unhygienic, which isn’t true!
While many hair removal techniques are painful or toxic, they also have to be repeated many times a month time and time again to achieve desired results.
The following middle eastern remedy is said to help remove unwanted hair in as little as 2-3 treatments a week for a month. For best results, repeat treatment once a year for permanent results.
- 2 tbsp raw organic honey
- 1 tbsp of quick oats
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Want More Health? Then...
Sign up for our daily free update. We'll send you a copy of a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a glass bowl.
- Rub the cream onto the area you wish to treat in a circular motion for a minute or two.
- Leave the mixture on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the skin with warm water, making sure to remove all the paste.
- Follow up with a cold towel on the area for 10-15 minutes.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel and follow up with a light coat of coconut oil to hydrate your skin.
For a temporary solution, you can also make your own non-toxic hard sugar wax to remove hair. It’s more painful than the hair removal mask listed above, but less painful than conventional wax used in salons.
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- A small saucepan
- A glass jar with a lid
- A whisk
- Mix ingredient in the saucepan and bring to boil for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat your glass container under warm and hot water to avoid shattering from extreme temperature shifts.
- Once slightly cooled, pour the mixture into the warm glass container
- Let the mixture cool for 20 minutes until tacky.
- Test it on your finger to make sure you don’t burn your skin.
- Apply the wax with a butterknife in the opposite direction of you hair growth to avoid broken or ingrown hairs.
- Flip over a corner of the wax to have something to hold onto and let it cool for a few seconds.
- Rip it off the direction of hair growth and apply pressure with your hand to the area you treated to minimize swelling.
For a soft wax mixture to be used with cloth strips, measure out 1 cup of sugar instead of 2 cups. Repeat the same steps, applying a thin coat to your skin and cover with the cloth. Let it cool and rip it off in the direction of your hair growth.