Varicose veins are caused by weakened valves and veins in your legs. They usually aren’t serious, but they can sometimes lead to other problems.
The most common reasons for the faulty valves in your veins can be due to these:
- Physical inactivity, no exercise
- Sudden hormonal changes
- Movement restrictions
If you want to avoid surgery at all costs. Here’s a simple solution you can use.
It’s very easy to make and the ingredients can be bought at any supermarket or health store. You might even already have them in your kitchen!
3-Ingredient Paste For Varicose Veins
- ½ cup of aloe vera
- Some apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of chopped carrots
- Blend carrots and aloe vera together.
- Pour some apple cider vinegar while blending.
- Blend until it’s smooth.
How To Use:
- Apply the paste directly onto your skin or affected area.
- Lift your legs up for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Repeat this treatment 2-3 times per day for faster results.
You will start seeing a difference if you do this for a few weeks. And make sure to add some exercise like short walks to promote blood circulation and prevent any future varicose veins from forming.