Varicose veins are caused by weakened valves and veins in your legs. They usually aren’t serious, but they can sometimes lead to other problems.
The most common reasons for the faulty valves in your veins can be due to these:
- Physical inactivity, no exercise
- Sudden hormonal changes
- Movement restrictions
If you want to avoid surgery at all costs. Here’s a simple solution you can use.
It’s very easy to make and the ingredients can be bought at any supermarket or health store. You might even already have them in your kitchen!
3-Ingredient Paste For Varicose Veins
- ½ cup of aloe vera
- Some apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of chopped carrots
- Blend carrots and aloe vera together.
- Pour some apple cider vinegar while blending.
- Blend until it’s smooth.
How To Use:
- Apply the paste directly onto your skin or affected area.
- Lift your legs up for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Repeat this treatment 2-3 times per day for faster results.
You will start seeing a difference if you do this for a few weeks. And make sure to add some exercise like short walks to promote blood circulation and prevent any future varicose veins from forming.
- How Only 15 Minutes of Walking Can Change Everything
Walking is the most ordinary thing a human can do. Unless we have a physical impairment, we take this activity …
- Beware of Toxic Air Fresheners
Have you read the labels of your synthetic air fresheners? The ingredients in air fresheners can be toxic to your …
- 5 Natural Alternatives To Ibuprofen To Help You Manage Chronic Pain and Inflammation
A recent report from Reuters has shed some light on the darker side of over-the-counter anti-inflammatories like Ibuprofen. According to …
- 2-Ingredient Mixture to EFFECTIVELY Eliminate Earwax And Ear Infections
A lot people mistakenly think that earwax is bad. Some even find it gross and remove it from their ears every …
- Leading Poultry Producer Cuts Nearly All Antibiotic Use
Perdue, one of the biggest producers of chicken in the United States, issued a press release on September 3 stating …
- They Put Cameras In a Retirement Home. What They Saw Next Surprised Everyone…
Alzheimer’s is a terrible disease that affects millions of Americans and their loved ones. Alive Inside is a joyous cinematic …
- Robert Kennedy Jr. Leads Lawsuit To Sue Monsanto For Cancer-Causing Roundup Weed Killer
In the two years since the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) declared the active ingredient …
- A Tablespoon of This Household Ingredient Is All You Need To Remove Bacteria From Your Food
There are many tips and tricks you need to know to prepare clean, healthy food. Whether you purchase conventional or …
- 20 Fruits, Veggies And Herbs You Can Grow At Home For An ENDLESS Supply of Organic And Free Food
Although growing your own food may seem like a daunting task now, before grocery stores came about, having a garden …
- 4 Surprising Reasons Why Taking Antacids Is Bad For Your Bones, Kidneys And Stomach
Antacids are used to suppress heartburn, acid indigestion, burping, stomach bloating, and abdominal discomfort. Half of all Americans are believed …
- Struggle With Belly Fat? You Need To Start Drinking These 4 Teas Immediately
One of the most frustrating types of fat is belly fat. This fat is not only stubborn, but it comes …
- 5 DIY Natural Recipes to Help You Sleep Like a Baby
It is so annoying when you can’t seem to sleep properly at night. The reason could be multifaceted too – …
- Why Restricting Your Eating Time Period To 8 Hours Will Transform Your Health And Fitness!
People will go to great lengths to lose a little weight. Losing weight and keeping it off isn’t about following …
- This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Put An Onion In Your Sock Before Going To Bed
Onions: you either love them or hate them. They do so much more for you body then just making you …
- 85-Year-Old Grandma Has Been Living Hunched Over For Decades…But Then She Starts Doing Yoga!
Mobility is something we often take for granted while we’re young. But for 85-year-old Anna Pesce, mobility was a thing …