Varicose veins are caused by weakened valves and veins in your legs. They usually aren’t serious, but they can sometimes lead to other problems.
The most common reasons for the faulty valves in your veins can be due to these:
- Physical inactivity, no exercise
- Sudden hormonal changes
- Movement restrictions
If you want to avoid surgery at all costs. Here’s a simple solution you can use.
It’s very easy to make and the ingredients can be bought at any supermarket or health store. You might even already have them in your kitchen!
3-Ingredient Paste For Varicose Veins
- ½ cup of aloe vera
- Some apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of chopped carrots
- Blend carrots and aloe vera together.
- Pour some apple cider vinegar while blending.
- Blend until it’s smooth.
How To Use:
- Apply the paste directly onto your skin or affected area.
- Lift your legs up for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Repeat this treatment 2-3 times per day for faster results.
You will start seeing a difference if you do this for a few weeks. And make sure to add some exercise like short walks to promote blood circulation and prevent any future varicose veins from forming.
- Doctors Have No Explanation: Mix Cinnamon And Honey For Arthritis, Cancer, Gallbladder, Cholesterol And 10 Other Diseases
Honey cinnamon may sound like a donut flavor, but it has much more potential than just satisfying your sweet tooth. …
- After Reading THIS You’ll Never Throw Away These Little Bags Again…(#5 Is My Favorite)
Have you ever wondered what those little packets in your shoes boxes really do? You’ve probably heard your parents say …
- This Child’s Autistic Symptoms Miraculously Disappear After His Doctor Does THIS
Reverse Autism Every parent wants their child to be born healthy, no matter what it takes. But some of the …
- 48 Foods to Balance Your Hormones, Boost Your Metabolism, and Lose Weight
Hormones are chemicals that the organs produce to regulate every function in the body. All processes are in delicate balance …
- 5 Natural Ways To Wipeout Underarm Odor For Good
Sweating is a natural process that’s actually odourless. So why do so many people suffer from body odour? Humans have …
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Your Doctor Even if You Feel Healthy
The seemingly endless questions, and all of the poking and prodding that comes with having to endure a physical checkup …
- Fast Food Giant McDonald’s Is “Facing Its Final Days” And It’s Thanks To You!
McDonalds has recently announced that they will close 700 locations (1). If this a preview of what’s to come, the …
- The Scoop on Your Poop
It’s a topic that most of us are afraid to ask questions about – what does your poop mean about …
- 5 Healthy Practices for the Office
For those of us who spend our days in an office, it can be challenging to keep up healthy habits! …
- How Sleep Affects Your Health
While many of us with busy lifestyles may look at proper sleep as an afterthought, sleep is actually extremely important …
- USDA Says: Okay To Ship U.S. Chickens to China for Cheap Processing Then Back Home For You to Eat
A new shipping and processing policy allowing chickens raised and slaughtered in the U.S. to be shipped to China for …
- Soak Your Whites In Baking Soda Water For THIS Genius Reason!
Most people find themselves thinking twice before purchasing a classic white blouse or shirt. The fact is that white clothing …
- From Cellulite Scrub To Wasp Repellent: 10 Amazing Uses For Coffee Grounds You Never Knew Existed
If you drink coffee every day, then you probably go through a lot of coffee ground. While these little grounds might …
- The Many Health Benefits of Music on The Brain
We all know it without having to read the multitudinous studies: music affects us. How it affects us isn’t always …
- Burn Bay Leaves in the House and See What Happens After 10 Minutes!
If you’ve ever stepped inside a yoga studio or new age book shop, you may have noticed that these places …