Take your morning warm lemon water ritual to a new level with the anti-inflammatory and detoxing powers of ginger and turmeric.
This medicinal tea is filled with antioxidants that help detoxify your liver and blood.
Drinking this healing beverage is also a great way to kick start your digestive system.
This recipe works wonders to treat a variety of ailments:
- sore throat
- seasonal allergies
- chronic pain
- irritable bowel syndrome
- and other digestive complaints.
If available to you, make sure to use fresh turmeric root.
Lemon-Ginger-Turmeric Tea Recipe
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh turmeric root or ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root or ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 2-3 twists of black pepper (increases turmeric’s bioavailability)
- Juice of ½ organic lemon (juiced with peel)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (optional)
- 1 ½ cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (improves absorption)
Sign Up for Our Free Daily Newsletter
And receive a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
Combine turmeric, ginger and water in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, make sure it doesn’t boil. Strain the liquid and pour into a mug. Add lemon juice, coconut oil and honey and give it a good stir.
Your tea is now ready to drink. Enjoy!