8. Keep guacamole green: Sprinkle freshly squeezed lemon juice to keep guacamole fresh and green.
9. Lighten scars and age spots: Saturate a clean q-tip with lemon juice and gently dab on age spots and scars. Leave on for a minute and rinse with water. To finish, pat dry with a clean towel.
10. Make Soggy Lettuce Crisp Again: Soak soggy lettuce in a bowl of cold water and lemon juice. Refrigerate for an hour and dry the leaves. They’ll be as crispy as fresh leaves!
11. Natural Heartburn Relief: Instead of reaching for your medicine cabinet, reach for your refrigerator! All it takes to calm down heartburn is a tall glass of water with 2 tsp of lemon juice.
12. Wash fruits and vegetables: Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with cold filtered water into a spray bottle. Spray on clean produce to disinfect them.
13. Clear skin: Use a Q-tip dabbed lemon juice to draw out blackheads and other impurities. Rinse after a few minutes and pat dry.
14. Clean Chrome, Brass or Stainless Steel: Make a paste of lemon juice and salt. Apply evenly on harsh grime and let it sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and polish dry.