15. Clean plastic containers: Soak smelly and stained plastic containers in equal parts lemon juice and water. They’ll be lemony fresh and good as new!
16. Dissolve Warts: Dip a faithful q-tip in lemon juice and apply twice a day to affected area. Repeat until the wart is completely removed.
17. Boost Laundry Detergent: Add 1 cup of fresh lemon juice during wash cycle. It will remove rust and mineral discolorations from cotton.
18. Remove Mildew Stains: Make a paste out of lemon juice and salt. Rub on the stain and leave to dry in the sunlight. Rinse and wash as per usual.
19. Remove Stains From Marble: Cut a lemon in half and dip pulp in salt. Rub onto stain and rinse thoroughly. Caution: only use this as a last resort! The mix may damage marble in the process!
20. Refresh Your Humidifier: Add a few teaspoons of lemon juice into your humidifier’s water supply to combat smell.
21. Clean your microwave: Add lemon juice to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 5 minutes or so. Remove bowl and easily wipe away stubborn stuck-on food.
That’s it, but there’s so many more way to take advantage of a few too many lemons in your vegetable drawer! Get creative and let us know what works for you!