Do you want to try your hand on getting an article up on Dailyhealthpost.com? Have a flair for writing articles related to health and want to have it read by readers who share the same passion and interests? We can help.
What to Submit
Each of your articles or piece of content should be focused on one of the following areas:
- Health News
- Weight Loss
- Natural Health
In addition to your tips and advice, we welcome your personal notes, experiences, and stories. Anything out of the list is still fine as long as it relates to the site, subject to approval from the editors, of course.
Up-to-date, Easy to Read & Sourced
All content presented to DailyHealthPost should be based on up-to-date information (include sources), and easy to read and digest. Keep your content entertaining, informative, and actionable. Make it conversational and engaging.
Go ahead and present complicated ideas in a simple fashion and give step-by-step instructions wherever possible. You can also tell stories that help illustrate your ideas. Make it interesting, make it memorable.
If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to that source. If you’re claiming that a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Ideally you’d link to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. This way readers can follow your line of thinking and investigate further if they want to know more.
Your content should be the number of words it takes to get your point across. Nothing more, nothing less! This could be 500 words, 1000, or more. Your contribution must give high value to the reader, so do not worry about length, only the value you’re providing to the reader.
Is your submission ready?
Email us the following if you’re ready to submit your post:
- Your full post with a working title. Please send this within the body of an email or in a word document.
- Any relevant images for your post (please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc) with links to original source if you do not own the image rights.
- Your brief bio (less than 120 words) with one link to your site and social media links. Please put any relevant links in brackets like this: [http://facebook.com/DailyHealthPost]
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
- All of the above can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not use this link to enquire about how else to improve your chances of being published. We’ve already shared all our secrets with you. Just send us your piece and we’ll let you know if it will be published or not.
Best of luck and happy writing!
P.S. Submissions that do not adhere to our publishing policy will be rejected.