Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years and western medicine is finally catching on.
By now, you’ve heard all about the health benefits of adding turmeric to your diet.
While making turmeric tea at home is a great way to incorporate this spice into your life, it’s not necessarily the most efficient.
Curcumin is poorly absorbed into the bloodstream. But don’t worry, there’s an easy way to fix this.
How To Turbo-Charge Your Turmeric Tea
This recipe is extremely nutritious and easy to make. The added ingredients in this recipe naturally increase your absorption of curcumin based on principles shown here.
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp ground ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp manuka or regular honey
- Pour everything except the honey into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a light boil and immediately reduce heat.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea.
- Pour into a cup and add honey to taste.
- This Smoothie Is So Good You Won’t Believe It Has One of the Most Powerful Antioxidants In The World
Smoothies are the perfect meal supplement for people looking to lose weight while still getting essential nutrients in their diet. …
- Try This Tasty Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie With Ginger, Coconut Oil and Green Tea
Chronic inflammation in the body leads to advanced aging and disease. It can be caused by many different factors including …
- Drink This Homemade Syrup To Help Loosen Up Chest Phlegm and Expel It Out of Your Body
The worst part of a bad chest cold is probably the feeling of congestion you get in your chest, and …
- This Turmeric-Lentil Soup Will Protect You From Type 2 Diabetes, Dementia and Cancer
Soup is one of the best ways to get a variety of nutrients while staying properly hydrated. Whether it’s finding …
- Simple Homemade Syrup Cures Cough And Removes Phlegm From The Lungs
You’ve probably heard a lot about how carrots are good for your eyes, but you’ve probably never heard that they …
- Lemon With Garlic Mixture: Perfect For Clearing Heart Blockages
High levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad type) and a diet high in inflammatory foods is a recipe for disaster. If you …
- Homemade Herbal Decongestant – Instant Fire Cider
Autumn is a great time of year to start a batch of traditional fire cider, pungent and spicy blend of …
- 5 Energy-Boosting Chia Seed Recipes
Chia seeds contain more plant-based omega-3 fatty acids than flax seeds, and have also been traditionally used as a source …
- Here’s How To Make Your Own Kombucha Tea (You’ll Love This Probiotic-Rich Beverage!)
Kombucha is a fermented tea drink that has been gaining popularity recently due to many claims about its health-promoting properties. …
- Make Turmeric-Tomato-Black Pepper Soup In 15 Minutes To Fight Cancer, Inflammation and More
A bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich are true tokens of childhood. Although it may seem like …
- This Aloe Vera Smoothie Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory With Over 200 Active Enzymes!
Aloe vera has an intimidating appearance, but it is full of beneficial nutrients – containing at least 20 minerals, 12 …
- Boost Immunity With These Coconut Oil Recipes!
The health benefits of coconut oil are getting a lot of press these days in the natural health community. Coconut …
- Infuse Your Honey With Ginger In 20 Minutes For A Quick Immune System Boost
With winter just around the corner, most people are dreading the advent of cold season. Aside from staying warm and …
- Make This Delicious And Easy Vegan Whipped Cream Recipe Using ONLY 3 Ingredients
If you’re lactose intolerant or simply prefer vegan recipes, you’ll love this! This vegan whipped cream is unlike anything you’ve …
- 5 Interesting Uses of Green Tea
Green tea is well known for its antioxidant properties that aid in a myriad of health benefits, including the classic …