Cell phones do a great job at connecting people. The problem is, they may be slowly poisoning us with every call (1).
As you probably already know, cell phones emit dangerous radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation (2). Our bodies absorb this radiation on a cellular level. This is turning out to be the cause of major health problems.
15-minutes of talking on a mobile phone a day is enough to influence the division of brain cells (3). Cell phone manufacturers have to respect strict SAR (specific absorption rate) guidelines. The current upper limit is 1.6 watts per kg. Some phones are dangerously close to this limit.
Here are the 5 phones with the highest radiation according to CNET:
- Huawei Vitria (SAR 1.49)
- Alcatel One touch Evolve (SAR 1.49)
- Motorola Moto E (SAR 1.5)
- Motorola Droid Ultra (SAR 1.54)
- Motorola Droid Maxx (SAR 1.54)
Children are at a higher risk for brain tumours from cell phone use. Their skull allows for a deeper penetration of radiation (4). Because they are introduced to technology so young, they have a much greater risk of cancer from cell phone use than adults (5). They also happen to be spending most of their time on the phone.
Texting is somewhat low-risk, but talking on the phone or simply keeping it in your pocket can greatly affect your health. In fact, cell phones have been known to cause pelvic tumour and infertility problems from prolonged pocket storage (2).
- 15 Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Your Body And Home!
You’d think that the products you use to keep your home clean and healthy for your family would do just …
- Watch How Cannabis Ravages Cancer Cells. This Is Mind-Blowing.
Believe it or not, marijuana actually has a long-standing use in Native American traditional medicine and was considered a cure-all …
- Top 7 Most Prescribed Drugs And Their Natural Counterparts
We don’t have to live in a medicated world, but we certainly choose to. The crux of the matter is …
- Right to Farm Being Stripped From Americans: Michigan to Criminalize Small Residential Farms.
In the latest stunning assault on Americans’ right to grow their own food, the freedom-crushing state of Michigan has ruled …
- GMO, Pesticides, And Processed Food Contribute To Increase of Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Growing numbers of people are experiencing serious gastrointestinal issues every year. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) plagues 125 million North Americans …
- The Exact Herbs You NEED To Heal Anything From Insomnia To Inflammation! (Quick Guide)
Herbs and spice were the first line of medical defense for our ancestors. Long before there were antibiotics and prescription …
- Why Homemade Sauerkraut Could Be Your Secret Weapon Against Fat, Cancer And Heart Disease
When it comes to probiotics, most people think of pills or yogurt, but there are many other foods that have …
- 7 Reasons Why You Absolutely NEED to Try Castile Soap and 16 Genius Ways to Use It
Not all soaps are the same; they may clean all right but they might be leaving behind undesirables. There’s a …
- Put Baking Soda Under Your Eyes To Quickly Get Rid of Dark Circles
Everybody gets dark circles under their eyes, even children and young adults. Despite this, the beauty industry is always emphasizing …
- How To Treat Sugar Induced Fatty Liver Disease Using Green Tea And Turmeric
Turmeric is one of the healthiest spices in the world. It’s most active compound, curcumin, has been shown to have …
- 4 Common Household Chores With Unexpected Health Benefits
There’s a reason why people with regular routines lead more productive lives. As they say: A tidy home makes a happy …
- Molecular Biologist Explains How THC Kills Cancer Completely
From Compultense University in Madrid, Spain, Dr. Christina Sanchez has been studying the anti-tumor effects of THC, the main psychoactive …
- Fact or Fiction? Alcohol Can Help You Lose Weight
A recent study has found some interesting results – that moderate drinkers are often thinner than those who don’t touch …
- DIY Warming Rub For Sore Muscles
(originally written by Heather) Have You Been Lifting Cars . . . To save trapped kittens again? Bench pressing two year-olds …
- US Continues to Lead World In Obesity Rates
We talk about an “obesity epidemic” in the United States, but did you know that the US is the most …