Everyone knows that smoking is bad for us. Yet, quitting this unhealthy habit can be quite the challenge.
If you’re serious about giving up cigarettes, then you need to add the following herb to your diet. Stevia.
This plant from the chrysanthemum family, originates from Paraguay and has been used as a natural sweetener for centuries.
Studies in Germany have confirmed that stevia can help cure smoking – and alcohol – addiction.
How To Use Stevia To Quit Smoking
For anti-smoking therapy, just apply a couple of drops of stevia directly on your tongue whenever you feel the desire for a cig. This simple ritual instantly and remarkably kills any craving for a smoke.
Stevia also handles another annoying issue with those who are trying to stop smoking. That is weight gain.
Stevia helps balance your blood sugar, significantly decreasing your desire for sweets. It is safe for diabetics and hypoglycemics and has been used with great success in weight loss programs.
- Graphic Video Shows What Smoking Does to The Lungs After Just 60 Cigarettes
Ryan Au, a teacher in Hong Kong, recently posted a video to YouTube showing an experiment in which a pair …
- This is What Happens to Your Body When You Quit Smoking. (It’s Never Too Late To Stop!)
Do you want to quit smoking? If your answer is “yes”, you have improved health to look forward to. That’s …
- Want To Quit Smoking? This Herb Destroys Your Desire For Nicotine (And How To Grow It)
In this day and age, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who isn’t aware that smoking is not good for …
- Herbs And Essential Oils To Help You Quit Smoking
It’s time to start making New Year Resolutions – and one of the most common is to quit smoking. This …
- According to Researchers, This Simple Carbohydrate May Help Mitigate Damage Done By Smoking
New research suggests that there may be a way to mitigate the damage caused by smoking cigarettes – inositol, a …
- Here’s Why This Citrus Fruit Works Better Than Nicotine Patches and Gum For Quitting Smoking Forever
When it comes to smoking, the easiest way to quit is to never start in the first place. If you’ve …
- Study Makes Disturbing Link Between Smoking and Y Chromosomes (It’s Pretty Scary)
A recent article in The Verge talks about a study that has shown a link between smoking and the Y chromosome …