Want to get rid of puffiness, bloating and swelling in one go? Then you need to try this!
This low impact exercise not only helps flush out toxins accumulating within your lymphatic system but it also gets your heart pumping.
Rebounding is something anyone can do. It doesn’t matter whether you’re old or young, all you need is a mini-trampoline.
Why Is Rebounding So Important?
Your lymphatic system is a major dumping ground for toxins and waste products and can only be kept flowing by 3 means:
- Massage of the lymph ducts
- Exercise by rebounding or similar means
Without routine flushing of the lymphatic system, debris become trapped inside your body, creating a toxic overload and contributing to the onset of disease.
Fortunately, exercising on a rebounder for just a few minutes at a time will promote the flow of lymph, thereby eliminating toxins.
This is one of the main reasons why sedentary individuals are more susceptible to illness. Poor lymph flow prevents their body from effectively eliminating waste.
What Happens In Just 2 Minutes…
As surprising as it may sound, just 2 minutes of rebounding is enough to clear out your entire lymphatic system. In addition, white blood cells in your body triple during this short period of time and remain elevated for an hour! (1, 2, 3).
How Much Time Should I Spend Doing This?
A therapeutic strategy to rebuild health would be to rebound for two minutes every waking hour, or as many times a day as possible.
Two minutes of gentle bouncing throughout the day is more effective for healing than one long session.
Repeated short sessions for a total of 5-20 minutes help maintain an active immune system, oxygenate and strengthen cells, and continuously cleanse the lymph.
The Health Benefits of Rebounding
Rebounding is the single most effective exercise that you can do to get your lymph flowing with very little strain on the body.
By using the natural power of gravity to get lymph flowing, rebounding helps clear away toxins.
1. Brooks, Linda: Rebounding and Your Immune System. Urbana, OH: Vitally Yours Press, 29; 33-46, 2003
2. Brooks, Linda: Cancer – A Simple Approach. Urbana, OH: Vitally Yours Press,
3. Brooks, Linda: Rebounding to Better Health. Sixth Printing, KE Publishing, 51-2; 39-56; 71-6, 2006
- Here’s Why Women Need More Sleep Than Men (It Has Something To Do With Their Ability To Multi-Task)
While everyone should strive to get adequate sleep, a recent study from Duke University has shown that sleep deprivation may …
- Baking Soda and Castor Oil Can Treat More than 20 Health Problems
The more we learn about Nature, the more astonishing we find it. Ages-old remedies still work and can be applied …
- How to Use a ¼ Teaspoon of Nutmeg to Fall Asleep and Relieve ALL Your Insomnia Symptoms Overnight
There’s nothing like a poor night of sleep to set you on the wrong foot for the day to come. …
- Top Doctors Are Warning Anyone Over 40 To Stop Taking Ibuprofen Immediately. Here’s Why…
What do you do when a headache settles in? Chances are, you probably do the same thing as when you …
- This Is How Much Walking You REALLY Need To Lose Weight
When it comes to weight loss, many people believe that high-intensity exercises are the only way to shed a few …
- Spray This 3-Ingredient Oil On Your Feet 10 Minutes Before Bed And You’ll Be Dozing Off In No Time!
Do you have trouble falling asleep? Can you recall the last time you had a restful sleep and woke up rejuvenated? …
- How Only 15 Minutes of Walking Can Change Everything
Walking is the most ordinary thing a human can do. Unless we have a physical impairment, we take this activity …
- Here’s What You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Baking Soda (From Fighting Heartburn To Cancer)
Baking soda is one of those things that can do pretty much anything. Whether you use it for cleaning, personal hygiene …
- Try the World’s 7 Easiest Exercises for Back Fat and Underarm Flab
Fitness is a whole-body state. Muscle strength and tone along with cardiovascular health go together to complete the picture. No …
- Remove All Toxins From The Body In 3 Days (Prevent Cancer, Excess Fat And Water Retention!)
If you’re feeling tired or sluggish, it may be time to cleanse and detox your body. Things like stress, poor …
- 20 Natural Ways to Cleanse Your Lungs
Most of us take breathing for granted. Even if you don’t smoke or experience respiratory problems, an occasional lung cleanse …
- 14 Early Warning Signs Of Mold Toxicity Everyone Should Know (Millions Are Exposed Every Day)
When you hear the word mold, you often think of rotten food or dirty showers in bathrooms, but this very …
- How to Effectively Remove a Painful Ingrown Toenail WITHOUT Having To Go To The Doctor
If you ever suffered from an ingrown toenail, then you know that it’s not only super painful, it’s also hard …
- THIS Is What Happens To Your Face After Washing It With Coconut Oil and Baking Soda
Baking soda and coconut oil face wash, can be very good for washing your face. Exfoliating your skin has become …
- Energy Saving Light Bulbs Are Poisonous To The Brain, Nervous System, Liver, Kidneys And Heart
There is a growing frenzy about the safety of energy saving light bulbs, which have grown increasingly popular. The US …