Want to get rid of puffiness, bloating and swelling in one go? Then you need to try this!
This low impact exercise not only helps flush out toxins accumulating within your lymphatic system but it also gets your heart pumping.
Rebounding is something anyone can do. It doesn’t matter whether you’re old or young, all you need is a mini-trampoline.
Why Is Rebounding So Important?
Your lymphatic system is a major dumping ground for toxins and waste products and can only be kept flowing by 3 means:
- Massage of the lymph ducts
- Exercise by rebounding or similar means
Without routine flushing of the lymphatic system, debris become trapped inside your body, creating a toxic overload and contributing to the onset of disease.
Fortunately, exercising on a rebounder for just a few minutes at a time will promote the flow of lymph, thereby eliminating toxins.
This is one of the main reasons why sedentary individuals are more susceptible to illness. Poor lymph flow prevents their body from effectively eliminating waste.
What Happens In Just 2 Minutes…
As surprising as it may sound, just 2 minutes of rebounding is enough to clear out your entire lymphatic system. In addition, white blood cells in your body triple during this short period of time and remain elevated for an hour! (1, 2, 3).
How Much Time Should I Spend Doing This?
A therapeutic strategy to rebuild health would be to rebound for two minutes every waking hour, or as many times a day as possible.
Two minutes of gentle bouncing throughout the day is more effective for healing than one long session.
Repeated short sessions for a total of 5-20 minutes help maintain an active immune system, oxygenate and strengthen cells, and continuously cleanse the lymph.
The Health Benefits of Rebounding
Rebounding is the single most effective exercise that you can do to get your lymph flowing with very little strain on the body.
By using the natural power of gravity to get lymph flowing, rebounding helps clear away toxins.
1. Brooks, Linda: Rebounding and Your Immune System. Urbana, OH: Vitally Yours Press, 29; 33-46, 2003
2. Brooks, Linda: Cancer – A Simple Approach. Urbana, OH: Vitally Yours Press,
3. Brooks, Linda: Rebounding to Better Health. Sixth Printing, KE Publishing, 51-2; 39-56; 71-6, 2006
- This Homemade Deodorant Uses ONLY 3 Natural Ingredients (It’s Also Non-Toxic and Long-Lasting!)
Many commercial antiperspirants – deodorants that inhibit the production of sweat by blocking the sweat-producing glands in your armpits – …
- How To Use Himalayan Salt Lamps For Better Air, Sleep And Mental Clarity
Himalayan crystal salt is the purest salt available on earth. Hence why it is used a lot for salt lamps. …
- Anti-Aging Potential Discovered In Krill
In terms of biomass, krill is one of the most successful animal species in the world. Supplementation with krill powder …
- Scorch Body Fat and Save Muscle!
You may or may not already know this but the human body has two main fuel tanks. One is referred …
- Being Bilingual Is Good For The Brain And Could Even Help Prevent Dementia, Study Finds
The ability to speak two or more languages is kind of like a secret superpower. It might seem kind of …
- 7 Warning Signs of Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic cancer is among the worst killers in modern medicine, for numerous different reasons. The incredibly low prognosis for those …
- What’s Your Headache Telling You?
Everyone gets headaches, right? Actually, 90% of the population has had a headache at some time. There are five different …
- Massive Recall Issued For Contaminated Canned Tuna!
On March 16th 2016, the FDA published a tuna recall affecting three companies with product processed at the same facility. In …
- Scientists In Amsterdam Just Destroyed Breast Cancer Tumors In 11 Days Without Chemo
For many women, breast cancer may seem like a death sentence. But scientists in Europe may have found a new …
- Here’s Why So Many Olympic Athletes Are Going Crazy For THIS Ancient Healing Technique!
If you’ve been following the Rio Olympics this year, then you’ve probably caught a glimpse of the large polka-dots bruises …
- This 105-Year-Old Man Just Set a New World Record…This Is His Secret To Longevity.
The video you’re about to watch will show you that fitness knows no age. Meet Midekichi Miyazaki, a 105-year-old father …
- 5 Juices To STOP Drinking Immediately. They’re Loaded With Cancer-Causing Arsenic!
If you have children at home, then you know how juice can be a godsend in helping your children meet …
- Cleanse Your Kidneys of Toxins With These Effective 1-Ingredient Drinks
Your kidneys are constantly clearing your blood of harmful substances and toxins. When overloaded, kidneys can slowly accumulate toxins in its tissues, …
- Brilliant Invention by 15-Year-Old to Help Alzheimer’s Sufferers and Caregivers
Over five million people in the U.S. have Alzheimer’s. It is the sixth biggest killer disease. The victims of this …
- Asthma Can Be Reduced By Increasing Vitamin D Levels And Consuming Ginger
Patients with chronic inflammatory diseases, such as asthma are typically vitamin D deficient and can benefit from both increases in …