Want to get rid of puffiness, bloating and swelling in one go? Then you need to try this!
This low impact exercise not only helps flush out toxins accumulating within your lymphatic system but it also gets your heart pumping.
Rebounding is something anyone can do. It doesn’t matter whether you’re old or young, all you need is a mini-trampoline.
Why Is Rebounding So Important?
Your lymphatic system is a major dumping ground for toxins and waste products and can only be kept flowing by 3 means:
- Massage of the lymph ducts
- Exercise by rebounding or similar means
Without routine flushing of the lymphatic system, debris become trapped inside your body, creating a toxic overload and contributing to the onset of disease.
Fortunately, exercising on a rebounder for just a few minutes at a time will promote the flow of lymph, thereby eliminating toxins.
This is one of the main reasons why sedentary individuals are more susceptible to illness. Poor lymph flow prevents their body from effectively eliminating waste.
What Happens In Just 2 Minutes…
As surprising as it may sound, just 2 minutes of rebounding is enough to clear out your entire lymphatic system. In addition, white blood cells in your body triple during this short period of time and remain elevated for an hour! (1, 2, 3).
How Much Time Should I Spend Doing This?
A therapeutic strategy to rebuild health would be to rebound for two minutes every waking hour, or as many times a day as possible.
Two minutes of gentle bouncing throughout the day is more effective for healing than one long session.
Repeated short sessions for a total of 5-20 minutes help maintain an active immune system, oxygenate and strengthen cells, and continuously cleanse the lymph.
The Health Benefits of Rebounding
Rebounding is the single most effective exercise that you can do to get your lymph flowing with very little strain on the body.
By using the natural power of gravity to get lymph flowing, rebounding helps clear away toxins.
1. Brooks, Linda: Rebounding and Your Immune System. Urbana, OH: Vitally Yours Press, 29; 33-46, 2003
2. Brooks, Linda: Cancer – A Simple Approach. Urbana, OH: Vitally Yours Press,
3. Brooks, Linda: Rebounding to Better Health. Sixth Printing, KE Publishing, 51-2; 39-56; 71-6, 2006
- Take THIS Vitamin and You Will Be Mosquito Free All Summer Long!
The bane of mammals’ existence, mosquitoes are a hazardous annoyance: prolific, omnipresent, making us itch, and carrying disease.(1) They seem …
- This Chart Tells You EXACTLY How Much Sleep You Need To Get According To Your Age
We all know at least one workaholic who sacrifices a few hours of sleep each night to stay productive and get …
- 5 Ways to Allergy-Proof Your Home
Allergy season is in full swing and allergy-sufferers are really suffering. If you’re being pummelled by pollen and suffering its …
- 7 Bizarre Warning Signs That Could Foretell Heart Problems In Your Near Future
Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide, accounting for 17.3 million deaths every year! And this number is only …
- 25 Indoor Plants That Can Filter Air Pollutants Out of Your Home And Improve Air Quality
We know that we depend on plants for the air we breathe. They breathe in carbon dioxide and breathe out …
- How To Tell If The Pain Between Your Shoulder Blades Is a Warning Sign Of Cancer
Back pain is incredibly common in adults throughout the world. Whether it’s the strain of sitting down or standing up …
- Mothers May Need Up to One Year to Recover After Delivery
For many new mothers, the standard 6-week to 2-month recovery time allotted to most women after childbirth is insufficient. While some …
- Simple Healing Digestive Juice For Bloating, Indigestion And Fast Detox
Have you ever had a “food baby?” If you’ve ever experienced this, then you know how uncomfortable it gets. Your jeans …
- This Little-Known Fact Is The Real Reason Why Wheat Is Toxic (And It’s NOT The Gluten…)
Wheat is quickly becoming a vicious allergen. You probably know someone who’s gluten intolerant, seeing as it’s one of the …
- Fabric Softener Is The #1 Cause of Indoor Air Pollution. Make Your Own With This DIY Recipe
The use of fabric softener is often seen as an essential part of good housekeeping. It’s the attentive detail that …
- This Is Why You Should Drink Warm Water On An Empty Stomach Every Morning
You’ve heard by now that it’s a good idea to drink water first thing in the morning. In fact, you’ve probably …
- Put Cabbage Leaves Onto Your Chest And Legs Before Sleeping If You Experience Frequent Headaches
Sometimes the weirdest tricks have the best results. From honey wraps to onion socks, there are many time-tested strange remedies that …
- 35 Reasons You Should Be Using Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil uses date back to ancient Greece and beyond. In fact, according to the New World Encyclopedia, peppermint is …
- 6 Unwanted Symptoms of Low Testosterone
Testosterone is one of the most important hormones for men. Testosterone levels help regulate everything from sex drive and mood …
- BigPharma’s Sanofi Pasteur Refuses To Recall Contaminated Vaccine
Yet another reason to distrust commonly administered vaccines has come to light, thanks to local news outlet The Morning Call …