A woman in the United Kingdom learned this from a friend who saw an article in an online newspaper and it may have saved her life.
Claire Warner didn’t feel ill and she felt no lump but she read the article recommended by her friend about a woman who noticed a dimple on her breast and had posted a photograph on Facebook to raise awareness—the post went viral. (1)
The dimple was an early sign of breast cancer.
Claire then examined her own breasts and found a similar dimple—she followed the previous example and posted a photo of her own breast that shows a slight shadow.
Something so subtle is very easy to miss unless you’re looking for it.
- A change in size or shape
- Redness or a rash on the skin and/or around the nipple
- Discharge that comes from the nipple without squeezing
- A swelling in your armpit or around your collarbone
- A lump or thickening that feels different from the rest of the breast tissue
- A change in skin texture, such as puckering or dimpling, similar to an orange peel
- Your nipple becoming inverted (pulled in) or changing its position or shape
- Constant pain in your breast or armpit
- Inexplicable pain in the back, ribs, or side that doesn’t go away
It’s important to examine your breasts regularly but not during your menstrual period, when breast changes are normal and will disappear at the end of the cycle. Should you find one or more of the changes listed that don’t go away, it’s time to see your healthcare practitioner.
Beware of mammogram as a cancer screening test; there is very strong evidence that it is no more effective than self-palpation and in reality injures sensitive breast tissue with each occurrence, thereby increasing the risk for developing cancer. Thermography is a much less invasive and effective diagnostic tool.
Men can contract breast cancer, too.
While rare—accounting for one percent of all diagnosed breast cancer—men can develop cancer in breast tissue.
- Breast cancer risk in men is increased by elevated levels of estrogen, previous radiation exposure, environmental toxins, and a family history of breast cancer.
- Mutations in specific genes are associated with an increase in risk for breast cancer in men.
- Infiltrating ductal carcinoma is the most common type of male breast cancer, in which abnormal cells form in ducts in breast tissue and begin to spread to the surrounding areas.
- A lump beneath the nipple is the most common symptom of male breast cancer.
- Male breast cancer is staged (reflecting the extent of tumor spread) identically to breast cancer in women. (1)
Should you be diagnosed with breast cancer…
We’re not talking about mutilating, invasive conventional therapy (mastectomy, chemotherapy, and radiation), we’re talking food and lifestyle changes. Fear is your worst enemy. With careful, educated guidance, Earth abounds with medicinal compounds that work to restore your body to its natural state: good health.
If you are at risk for developing breast cancer or if you have already been diagnosed, do your own research and find a knowledgeable healthcare provider who will support and assist you. Literally millions of sources are available to you with the click of a mouse to prevent—and yes, cure—cancer. Here are a few links to start:
- Cannabis Reverses Aging Processes In The Brain Within 4 Weeks
Our brain performance decreases with age, like any other organ in the human body. Research performed at the Hebrew University …
- This Popular Moisturizer Applied To Mice For 17 Weeks Developed 69% More Cancerous Tumors
Your skin is your body’s largest and most permeable organ so you’re careful what you put on it, right? Gentle …
- Top 10 Brain Foods You Absolutely Need to Eat! Feed Your Brain The Nutrients it Craves.
Boost your brain power and keep your cognitive processes running smoothly into old age with these top ten brain foods.
- 7 Natural Ways to Relieve Your Neck Pain
There are some ailments that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy – neck pain being one of them. Neck …
- This Almond and Kale Smoothie Contains All The Nutrients You Need For Stronger Bones
Osteoporosis is a common condition that develops as we age. The elements of bone begin to decay, making them brittle …
- This Native American Tea Fights Cancer Cells And This Is How You Make It…
As you’ve probably noticed, conventional medicine is finally catching up to the methods traditional medicine has been using for millennia. …
- Man With “Terminal” Lung Cancer Cures Himself With Cannabis Oil
Darren Miller was 50 years old when he was told he had (at most) 1 year to live due to …
- 6 Natural Foods That Boost Brain Power
Want to get smarter, think faster, and remember where you left your glasses? It turns out that multiple foods can …
- 9 Unmistakable Signs Of Appendicitis You Should Never Ignore
Chances are, someone you love has suffered from appendicitis during childhood or adolescence. Although it’s rarely talked about, appendicitis affects …
- 5 Osteoporosis Preventing Tips That Are Way More Important Than Getting Enough Calcium
Broken bones are perhaps one of the most unpleasant and easily avoidable side effects of aging. Unfortunately, many women don’t …
- 8 Natural Ways To Prevent Bloating
Men and women alike can suffer from the uncomfortable side effects of bloating, from feeling heavy and sluggish to not …
- Do You Have a Fatty Liver? 90 Million Americans Do!
The most common disease in America is something you’ve probably never heard of, but it affects 90 million Americans and …
- 650 Patients Struggling to Manage IBS Were Given Peppermint Oil…The Results? Amazing!
Did you know that IBS is the most common functional gastrointestinal disorder in the entire world? It’s estimated that between …
- This Spice Helps Protect Your Brain From Fluoride Poisoning
Fluoride is found in so many places that is it nearly impossible to avoid it. It can be found in …
- 3 Easy Drink Recipes That Clear Sinuses and Relieves Cold Symptoms Now!
Cold and flu season is unavoidable and most people get infected at least once before spring comes around. In fact, …