A healthy thyroid means a healthy you!
The thyroid gland is responsible for regulating our metabolism. It helps maintain our weight, improves digestion, skin health, calcium absorption, fights depression, overcome sleep issues and much more.
Collectively, it leads to better quality of life.
Keeping thyroid health optimal is the trickiest part of all; however, one simple yet delicious drink can help you achieve this.
Hypothyroidism Miracle Drink Recipe
- Ground cinnamon- ½ teaspoon
- Ground ginger- ½ teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg- ¼ teaspoon
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice- ¼ cup or 1-2 lemons
- Freshly squeezed orange juice- ¾ cup or 3 oranges
- 100% Pure and unsweetened cranberry juice- 1 cup
- Purified water- 7 cups
- Bring water to a boil; add cranberry juice, reduce heat to low.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, & nutmeg, stir and let simmer for 20 minutes; let it cool down to room temperature
- Stir in orange & lemon juices
That’s it! Add some ice cubes (if you want) and savor this healthy and enticing thyroid drink.
The main ingredient in this recipe that helps your thyroid are the cranberries, which are high in iodine. The rest provides you with an additional dose of Vitamin C, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer nutrients.
- How To Breathe Away Negative And Difficult Emotions
Breathing is an automatic action that sustains life. On average, you inhale about 30,000 times a day without even realizing …
- Want To Harvest Organic Potatoes In Your Own Backyard In Just 35 Days? Here’s How!
Potatoes are one of the easiest crops to grow. Even the most inhospitable soils will gladly incubate a potato or two, …
- 10 Medicinal Plants That Should Be in Every Garden
In (not-so-long-ago) days past, many families kept a little herb garden–even if it was in a windowbox. The herbs were …
- How To Kill Fungus FAST With Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar and Green Tea
Fungal infection can be unpleasant and downright embarrassing. Fungi live in moist environments around your home, pool, gym and backyard. …
- How to Measure and Protect Your Hearing
Did you know that 1 in 5 people in the U.S. suffer from hearing loss, and that 80% of those …
- 13 Easy Yoga Poses To FLUSH Stress Hormones From Your Body
Stress can quickly creep into your life and can often be hard to shake. Practicing various yoga poses have shown …
- FDA Approves Frankenfish For Human Consumption And It’s Not Going To Be Labeled
As alarming as it may sound, genetically engineered salmon has now been officially approved by the FDA for human consumption. AquaBounty Technologies has developed …
- DON’T Do This at The Grocery Store (Automatically Adds More Calories)
Have you ever shopped for food hungry? Many people think that shopping while hungry influences your food purchasing decisions. It’s …
- Solar Panel Farm Grows 17,000 Tons Of Food Without Soil, Pesticides, Fossil Fuels Or Groundwater
Farming is probably the world’s oldest profession and something that is obviously universal to every culture and race in the …
- Is Your Poop Normal? Here’s the Number 1 Reason to Check Your Number 2
Here’s the poop. What goes in must come out, one way or another. What your body doesn’t burn for energy …
- Eat Better, And Your Friends Will, Too!
If you’ve ever tried to lose weight, you probably know how hard it can be to stick to your eating …
- Put Peppermint In Your Home And Say Goodbye To Spiders, Mice, And Other Unwanted Pests
If you live in the north, winter may actually be a welcomed break from the pesky rodents and insects that …
- New Device Plugs Gunshot Wounds Within Seconds
The average adult has about five liters of blood, depending on size and weight. Gunshot wounds can cause a person …
- 8 Subtle Signs of Heart Disease That Are Often Missed
Heart disease isn’t always as obvious as we would like to think, and even doctors can miss out on some …
- This Little-Known Fact Is The Real Reason Why Wheat Is Toxic (And It’s NOT The Gluten…)
Wheat is quickly becoming a vicious allergen. You probably know someone who’s gluten intolerant, seeing as it’s one of the …