Suffering from indigestion or coming down with a cold?
This unique chai tea recipe will help strengthen your immune system, reduce inflammation and improve digestion.
Chai tea is filled with natural compounds that help protect against cancer, skin breakdown, and other disorders.
Chai Tea Recipe
- 3 cups purified water
- 1 ceylon cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons grated, fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon whole clove
- 8 cardamom pods (crushed)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 star anise
- Sweeten to taste with raw honey
Simmer spices in water for 10 minutes. Add coconut milk and sweetener. Strain before serving. Due to its soothing effect on digestion, chai tea is best consumed after a meal.
Main Ingredients and Health Benefits
Ginger helps to reduce inflammation, strengthen the immune system and improve digestion, prevent cancer by encouraging apoptosis and inhibiting cancer cell proliferation, ease asthma and support cardiovascular health.
Here’s Another Version of Chai Tea Using Black Tea
- Pineapple And Turmeric Drink Reverses Cancer-Causing Inflammation And Even Beats The Common Cold!
Pineapple, turmeric, ginger and lemon all have two things in common. They’re all ingredients that have been shown to have …
- Creative and Better Ways to Eat Your ‘Trees’
A rich source of vitamins and minerals, fiber, flavonoids and cholesterol lowering nutrients makes broccoli quite a super food. However, sometimes …
- 5 Sweet Tooth Satisfying But Healthy Apricot Recipes. #5 Will Boost Heart Health.
Summer-ready apricots are a great and healthy way to satisfy your urge for something sweet, but also jam packed with …
- Cauliflower, Coconut oil, Ginger, Turmeric Stew – Amazing!
There’s nothing like a nice cup of stew on a cold evening, especially when it’s full of nutritious veggies. Bursting …
- 10 Vegan Recipes That Cheese Addicts Will Love
1. Creamy Vegan Mac and Cheese This one is a classic. Recipe here. 2. Roasted Sweet Potato and Bean Quesadillas …
- Want To Make Guacamole That Tastes Just Like Chipotle’s? Here’s What You’ll Need.
Avocados are a food that seems to embody our constantly evolving understanding of what’s good for us. Once shunned for …
- Chocolate Treats Without the Guilt
Chocolate is a guilty obsession for millions of people. But what if you could have your chocolate without the remorse? …
- Drink This 2-Ingredient Beverage If You’re Concerned About Your Cholesterol Levels
This drink is loaded with natural antioxidants, as well as nutrients which naturally help lower LDL, or “bad” cholesterol levels. …
- 27 Must-Try Avocado Recipes for You and Your Family
Avocados are a health nut’s favorite fruit, and rightly so. Packed with nutrients, delicious fats, filling fiber, and creamy goodness, …
- Drink This Fat-Burning Ginger And Coconut Oil Smoothie to ACCELERATE Weight Loss
Whether it’s getting warmer or colder, it seems like each change in season wakes up a ravenous hunger. This can …
- These Super Healthy Turmeric Coconut Cream Cups Are Easy To Make At Home!
If you’re looking for a way to get more superfoods into your diet. This recipe is going to be your …
- How to Use Baking Soda to Treat and Prevent Acid Reflux
When acid reflux hits, the one thing you want is instant relief. It is often referred to as heartburn because …
- 34 Gluten-Free Crockpot Recipes You’ll Love
Using a crockpot for cooking is a convenient way to prepare your own healthy meals. This is especially true for …
- 3-Ingredient Recipe Makes For a Powerful Drink That Promises To Detoxify And Energize The Body!
This easy-to-make beverage is perfect for having over breakfast, and contains ingredients that will aid in digestion, boost your immune …
- Drink This Homemade Syrup To Help Loosen Up Chest Phlegm and Expel It Out of Your Body
The worst part of a bad chest cold is probably the feeling of congestion you get in your chest, and …